V4. Ch 11. Step by step
101 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Now that I was let roam this world, I started with organizing the thoughts.

“First of all, we are searching for the artifact, that was stolen from under Akagi-sama’s nose.

Second, we have not even a single idea where to begin the searching, or what we can expect to find.

Third, there are only three of us.

As such, I suggest we start with the easiest option: go whenever we happen to head to, and hope that we will encounter anything on our way.”

Bretagne looked at me with no expectations whatsoever. The same can be said about the goddess.

One moment I was about to have a cute little angel to cuddle with, the next moment I am having still beautiful but not so cuddly young woman.

In terms of appearance she was nowhere near the petite slim figure of the teenager (mind that I am not a pedo), her figure was closer to mine, with wonderful bouncing chest plating, and an energetic appearance due to her hair tied in a ponytail.

Lots of lecherous thoughts crossed my mind about that chest of hers, but I was still not ready to dare touching her, especially with 10% chance of not receiving any gunshots into my face.

But I was in a dire need for an experiment.

I started pretending to ponder on the plan, while I carefully observed the sudden happiness of a sistership.

When I noticed that Bretagne was absentminded and gazed around, unable to focus or hide her sadness, I quickly approached her. And tightly hugged her, caressing her back with one hand, and her head with the other.

She didn’t resist at all, and even started melting.

Fumyaaa~…’ (B)

At the same time, I heard a few dings.

Ding

+1 Bond

[So, you like getting attention, ha? Then get this~…]

I started gently rubbing my cheek against hers, and whispered.

Sorry, my dear sister, I was too busy to pay you attention...~

+1 Bond

+1 Bond

At the same time, I noticed the fox goddess silently feign laughing. When I glanced at her, the loli pointed at her face, and made a smile of a disgusting old man groping a pretty girl. A second later I got it why she did so.

My face was showing the same grimace, as I couldn’t hide how happy I was that I found a way to abuse the bond system this fantastic kitsune burdened me with.

Though, she didn’t look disappointed in the slightest because of me finding out.


After 5 minutes of gentle groping bonding with my dear sistership, I didn’t get any more points, no matter how gently I rubbed her. Doing it any longer made no sense, so I ‘reluctantly’ let go of her and prepared to announce our course of actions.

“Currently we have only 3 people, neither of which appears to be able to track something down. Thus, we need an expert in hunting. Somebody, who would be able to track our target.”

A foxgirl arm was raised.

“I know how to track.” (A)

And you are going to?

“No.” [Then what’s the point…?]

“This wise Akagi-sama sees what you are planning to do… Though, how soon are we going to encounter an adventurer? Or –s?” (A)

And you suggest?

Think about it~.” The loli innocently smiled.

I had no idea what is going on within that little head of hers, and I honestly wasn’t even going to try guessing her ideas.

But, based on when and how she voiced her mind reading results…

“So you do know how to transmigrate other people? And you even happen to know how to deal with 500 years gap? It has been centuries since I was with the latest friends of mine.”

“Time flows differently wherever we go. And it can be winded back, should the need arise.” (A)

The reason for this talk was because I had one crazy plan, to bring all my previous waifus with me. Dealing with this pain-in-the-back of a fox was already tiring, and dealing with the sudden happiness of a sistership was going to finish the nerve cells of mine. I needed healing, I needed somebody I grew used to (in all meanings), and especially I needed their skills.

Some say God loves the trinity, but I also know that the more the merrier.

“Alright, let’s do this! We need more hands to help us!”

And, before the close to the original body Bretagne gets jealous, I explained to her that we will be bringing back some of my comrades. The part where it is noted that they are my wives was omitted.

The loli kitsune opened the torii gate, and before she went in, she warned me.

I take no responsibility if your friends are dead from age, the accuracy of time travels is mediocre, with the margin of decades. Calling for somebody with more accuracy would be close to impossible.” (A)

The two of us stepped into the gate, heading through the cartoonish world of hers, towards the exit to one of the worlds I’ve been through.

2