‘Four sisters More Of Artillery Rounds’ No 1.
75 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Since the voting was not considered important, and I feel like my motivation can only be kept above 0 by releasing the 4S, here it is. The (un)desired side story series we all know and (not) love.

Announcement
Fours sisters are a collection of oneshots, barely connected by a plot.

Sun, beach, sea, and the lemonade. Praised be the summer.

The best reward for our suffering was none other than a trip to the shores, with all sorts of luxurious stuff included: the hotel, the furniture, and the food.

POM

Take this!” I hit with so much strength, that I heard a distinctive sound from a second-rate action film.

“Not today, greenhorn!” My strike was easily parried, and returned.

SLAM

The last thing I remembered was the hit.

The hit connected…

“You’re a millennium behind me, Mo!” A brunette girl smirked, revealing her slightly tanned skin, covered only by swimsuit panties, and a bandage in the place a chest is supposed to be.

Screw you! I was close!” I rubbed my nose, and picked up the ball.

Defeating the best volleyball player was a hard goal to achieve, but I was not getting disgruntled.

Instead, I retreated from the net and lied in a shade, together with a blonde girl.

When I lied there, she glanced at me. The next second she reached for a first aid kit.

Seriously, guys, you can’t not get into trouble even for a day, can you…?” She sighed, and started putting ointment on my nose.

“Ah, ‘tis just a flesh wound.”

It surely is.” She showed me a reddened bandage.

Even if you say so…” I relaxed, and looked at the sea.

The infinite blue yonder that called for me, and whose call was already responded by another girl: a violet-haired one.

“He-he-he~!” She happily splashed water, while playing around in the shallows.

Boing-boing

Two large girls were happily jiggling too…

I was not the only one watching the girl play around.

“It is nice to be young~.” The blonde said melancholically.

Seriously, Big Sis? You’re speaking like you achieved your 100th anniversary.

Don’t hit me where it hurts…” I sighed.

I would’ve continued relaxing, if it wasn’t for the other contemplator, the one who was shamelessly filming the violet girl’s play. Or, rather, the girls’ play.

I bet 1 Mk 23 that she’ll get blasted.

“Bet accepted. I think she’ll just come here with a smashed nose.” The blonde shook my hand, and we watched the events unfold.

It didn’t take long for the violet girl to stop splashing water for a moment and look at the coast, at us slurping lemonade while watching the show starting. The moment she noticed that she was being filmed, her cheerful smile was replaced with a grimace of anger.

YOU?!” She shouted, and started slowly making her way through the water and the waves, through the wet sand and the scorching-hot sand on the beach. All while shouting at the brunette.

COME HERE, YOU FREAK!

Sorry~, I’m not courting death yet~!” Watching the two of them run around was like watching two kids play tag. With the difference being the ‘kids’ ‘ age.

Slurp

“Looks like we have the winner.” The blonde passed me another bottle of lemonade.

The show’s yet to end.”

Maybe it’s about time we intervene?” She pointed at the two getting more and more heated up.

Nah, it’ll be alright.

You said the same the last time.” The blonde tapped me with an elbow.

For now, it was just us watching each other’s little sister try to win this weird running game. But soon I noticed how the violet girl stopped running, and the brunette stopped running in circles and started running for her life.

“Mk 23, please.” Without looking away from the carnage unfolding, I stretched my hand to the blonde. A small container with the lethal package was put on my palm.

Meanwhile, the violet girl shouted the last warning.

COME HERE, YOU JERK!!! IT WON’T HURT FOR LONG!!!

SORRY! OTAKU LIFES MATTER TOO!!!” The brunette started running in zigzags.

BOOM BOOM BOOM

Then, the violet girl appeared to have exploded.

BOOM BOOM BOOM

Then, the explosions started happening around the running brunette.

“I guess it’s time to stop them, before our beach turns into the moon surface.” I giggled, and stood up, afterwards helping the blonde stand up too.

0