‘Four sisters MOAR’ No 3.
49 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Fours sisters are a collection of oneshots, barely connected by a plot.

Today was another sunny summer day. The rays of light reflected off roof tiles, creating sunbeams everywhere.

People outside were planting flowers, washing clothes, and strolling.

Another perfect day to relax outside.

Yeah, as if I would.


After we finished moving in, I holed up in my room together with a barrel of beer, a crate of snacks, and my best galges.

Today was truly a great day, since I finally received digital copy of the newest game of my favorite series: “I hypnotized my sisters into meat toilets. 4”.

This game features immense character customization, great 2D graphics (unlike those new 3D galges that make your eyes wither), and this digital version also featured Japanese CV of famous seiyus.

I was already approaching the end with one of the sisters, and scored another hypnopoint, when my door opened.

What?” I turned around and saw Iowa.

“Enji, it has been a week, and you are still sitting inside! Look, the weather is no nice, why don’t you go outside?” (IA)

C’mon, I, you know I don’t…

Yes, indeed I do know! And that is why I am saying that you should go outside and do something useful for a change! If you continue to stare at the computer screen for the entire day, then…

[Nagging]

[Nagging]

not only that, you also need to meet your neighbors! You didn’t even greet a single person, and what if…

[Nagging]

[Nagging]

[Nagging]” While Iowa was nagging me, I used my well-developed skill of periphery vision to continue playing.

And… another hypnopoint.

“… which is why, instead of just doing nothing, you should…! Hey, New Jersey, what’s that?” I looked at the screen.

Shivers ran down my spine when I saw that I triggered a H scene…

New Jersey, you truly are trash… To think you would be playing this kind of a…Wait a moment…?” (IA)

Why do I see my name there…?” Iowa’s expression turned into that of a complete disgust.

I read the character line written.

[Iowa

Onii-chan! Please, please, put your [Censored] inside me, and [Censored] me like a little [Long line of Censored] I am!]

It was at this moment New Jersey knew, she f* up.

New Jerksey.” Iowa’s speech turned calm. It was one of the signs that she is infuriated to the maximum.

Have you named a character of this disgusting game after myself?” (IA)
Speak when I am talking to you.” (IA)

Yes…

Truly… how was Wisky saying? ‘You are more disgusting than a cockroach’? Wait, no, New Jerksey, you ARE a cockroach. How else can anybody explain you surviving after all those despicable things you do?

Get out of this room right this instant. I will be cleaning.The second sign of her being infuriated beyond reasoning: Iowa starts to clean.

She headed to the shelf, and while she was bending to pick up the cleaning utensils, I caught a glimpse of white under her skirt.

I did not gamble with my life, and quickly ran away, before the nagging continued.


The moment I stepped out, I felt like the sun is burning me to cinders.

Since there was nothing for me to do, I went to the best neighbor I could spot.

“Hello there!”

“Hello.” A woman stopped planting flowers and leaned on a fence.

“I’m your neighbor, from the house over there.”

My~, nice to meet you. I thought I met all the girls who live there. Oh, they are such darlings, aren’t they~?” The woman grinned.

“Truly, I like my sisters so much~.” Especially their…

Oh, so you are sisters? My, I envy you so much, being such a nice family~.” The woman giggled.

“Thank you, Ma’am~.”

What is your name?” She rested her head on her hand, preparing for a long chatting.

“I’m New Jersey. Nice to meet you.”

Aha? I am wondering, why did I not see you around for so long? Is it related to your work?” The woman tenderly smiled.

It is~.

“If it is not a secret, what is your work~?” She leaned closer.

“I’m a pantie connoisseur~.”

Pa… ntie…? W-wait, y-your name is N-new Jersey…?” In a moment, the woman’s smile disappeared and was replaced with utter abhorrence.

You…? Y-you…! KYAAA!!! HEEELP ME!!! THERE IS A PERVERT!!! A PERVERT!!!

In a few moments I was apprehended by guards, and dragged to the guard post.


“Officer…! But I didn’t do anything yet…!” TwT

I spent there almost an hour before I was rescued. At some point the cell door was opened, and a golden-haired guy entered the room.

Hello there!” I waved him.

You can release her…” He waved dismissively, and the guards untied the rope.

“Thanks~! How are you doing, Yo Higha*s?” I grinned at the fourth prince.

“Little by little, Enbro.” We bumped fists.

“So, got anything to sell, bro?” (4P)

“Sure thing, bro.”

I had absolutely nothing to do, and there was a gathering in the palace. It was a win-win situation.

We walked down the hallway, and exchanged opinions on important matters.

“Dude, you must give a chance to milf panties!”

“No way, who would care about anything but teen panties?” (4P)

“I’m not saying milf panties only, I’m saying give them a chance!”

You surely don’t care whose panties you look at…” The fourth prince dejectedly turned his head away from me.

“Man, all I care are panties, not the thighs behind ‘em.”

We approached a sturdy door, and a butler started opening it.

“Announcing the arrival of His Highness the fourth prince, and miss New Jersey!” Together with the announcement, the ball hall turned silent. Even the orchestra stopped playing, completely shocked.

Well, I wasn’t exactly planning to come, so my hoodie was way out of place, unlike that dazzling son of a queen, who’d look handsome even in tar and feathers.


The host of the gathering, the Queen, approached us.

Son… you really…” Her Majesty was so happy that she started shedding tears.

You really… brought us this nightmare…?” (Q)

“Heya, how are you doing, ma Queen~?” I did a curtsy and almost took her hand to kiss it. ‘Almost’, because the Queen jerked it away before I had a chance.

Well, no matter. Let’s all have fun, ladies~!” I rushed to the closest bunch of ladies with my phone camera turned on.

Call for help! Now!’ The Queen hurried after me.

But, no matter what they did, it was impossible to stop a professional skirtflipper and pantie shooter. My collection was rapidly being expanded with this season’s fashionable panties, and the initially startled ladies just accepted that it was impossible to save themselves, so they sacrificed pretty maids to distract me.


It all was going well, until I heard a loud sound.

BANG

The door was opened with such a force, that, I swear, I saw a dent on the wall.

The next second, the music and all else was stopped by a shriek.

NEW JERKSEY!!!

I immediately flew towards the source of this sound, like a moth flying to the flame.

Wiiisky~! My sweet little sister~! Did you miss me~?

GET AWAY FROM ME, YOU FREAK! STOP HUGGING ME!” Wisky tried to free herself from my embrace, but there are few things in this world that can save from a battleship hug.

New Jerksey.One of such things is the ice-cold voice of Iowa.

He-hello, I…~?

New Jersey, can you at least pretend to be a normal shipgirl? Why the first thing you do when you step out is causing trouble? Not only you caused ruckus everywhere, you also are walking outside at night, without warning anybody! Do you even know how worried Wisky was?! Do you know how worried I was?! Was that so hard to warn us, to give me a call?! You do know that my phone is always…

[Nagging]

[Nagging]

[Nagging]

[Nagging]

[Nagging]

You heard me?! New Jersey have you heard me?!” (IA)

Yes, Ma’am…

“Everyone, sorry for the trouble this sister of mine has caused…

YOU, follow me.” (IA)


When we exited the palace, Iowa turned to look at me.

You know what? Coming to think of it, when you are rotting in a room, you really do cause much less trouble, than when you are going anywhere…” Iowa looked at me with disgust.

She surely does… At least we would be sure that the freak does not harass living women…” Wisky looked at me with the same expression of love and reverence.

But, I at least got another week of complete silence. Thought this time, under the threat of having my computer thrown out of the window, I didn’t dare creating my sisters in the “I hypnotized my sisters into meat toilets. 4”…

Finish the phrase: "New Jersey is..."
  • ... a trash. Votes: 2 40.0%
  • ... a cockroach. Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ... our lord and savior. Votes: 1 20.0%
  • ... a pantie connoisseur. Votes: 2 40.0%
Total voters: 5
0