‘Four sister MOAR’ No 4.
42 3 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Fours sisters are a collection of oneshots, barely connected by a plot.

The world is a wonderful place that is full of opportunities, joys, and exciting things.

Thanks to our uncommon standing as the pinnacle of war might, we, the sisterships of Iowa class, were enjoying what only select few could, but also could share the same troubles as the common folks.

One of such things is of course suffering from the summer heat.

Fumya…” I spread across the terrace, hoping that the scorching sun would let me rest outside, without having my armor melt.

When this morning I prepared to read some books on the terrace while breathing fresh air, I couldn’t imagine that right now I would be completely out of juice. I tried all sorts of things, starting with Iowa’s branded lemonade, and ending up with my feet in a basin of water.

By the way, the water appears to have reached 100°. Luckily, Fahrenheit.

Sigh

I lazily turned my head and looked at the opened book that was in my hand. Even though the book was opened, the pages were not being flipped by the wind. There was a complete calm.

Heeey! Can anybody tell me, what have I done to deserve this?!” I cried at the sky, hoping that any god would hear this, and change the weather to something more comfortable.

My cry was heard, but not by the gods. The terrace door was opened, and when I gazed there, I saw Mo.

“Mo, please, bring me something cold.”

Shfure.” She munched something crispy.

What’s that?

“Chips. Wanna some?” (Mo)

Are they cold…?

“They already cooled down. Need me to wa…?” I shook my head.

I’d rather have them straight from the freezer.

“He-he, sorry, we’re out of ice. No frozen food for us, until Big Sis finds us a cheap magician.” Missouri grinned. But, unlike my empty-headed older sister, I was feeling even more desperate.

With the last ounces of strength, I lifted my arm to grab a few pieces of fried potatoes.

Crunch

Not bad. Thank Big Sister for me.”

But… But I was the one who made them!” Immediately after I heard this, the chips lumped in my throat.

Together with my throat refusing to let them into my stomach, I started feeling my throat and mouth burning.

DID YOU PUT CHILI IN THERE?!

“Nah, just a bit of Carolina Reaper.” Missouri nonchalantly put another handful of this chemical weapon in her mouth.

As the pain increased, I started violently shaking my hands and trying to point at my mouth, hoping that Mo would get it that I need something to drink down her ‘cooking’.

“Milk?” I shook my head like crazy. In a moment Mo was back with a jar of fresh milk.

GULP

GULP

GULP

HAAAA…!!! YOU WANTED TO MURDER ME?!

No, I just offered some snack?While I was suffering here, drowning in my tears, Mo was looking at me like I was the weird one for not appreciating her crazy recipes.

My throat…! It hurts so much…!” I glared at her.

“Be optimistic, Wisky. Look, you ain’t suffering from the heat anymore!” When this dork grinned and showed me thumb up, I felt like unless somebody shows up, I would strangle her.

NOT FUNNY.

What a pity. Tell New Jersey to eat some, and say that she wouldn’t dare challenging my taste buds!” With a salute, Missouri returned inside.

However, after this shock therapy, I really did felt like the heat outside is not such a huge issue anymore.

0