Accessing New Elements and Ki
451 2 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Accessing New Elements and Ki

----------------------------------

1 year later 

It's been 1 year since then and I am now 4 years old, 

In the last year I trained daily with both mana and the wooden sword that father gave me for the purpose of playing with it but I have been training a lot with it.

I came to know a lot in this time, well not much since they won't tell me such things but I was able to extract much information.

(Why do I sound like spy living in enemy territory, well...)

I also came to know the reason I wasn't able to use Ki and the reason is because I am simply weak, well physically,

Yes, in order to use Ki , I must reach a certain amount of physical strength first so that I can absorb Ki as Ki is force much rougher than mana unless regulated carefully,

So knowing that I am still too weak physically , i doubled the training time and it's been a lot tough in first few months but I slowly adapted to it and now there is no problem

One day when I was in yard showing to play with sword to my parents so that they don't think of as a weirdo.

I have to act normal.

At that time my dad noticed my strength and said that it must be by birth but what he does not know is that I train daily and it's because of that.

So he told me if I want to learn sword, he will train me when I become 5 years old.

As for now I keep training my mana and I am feeling that I am close to breaking to Rank-2,

As for the elements I could currently use is only fire 🔥,

I am sure I will be able to use more with enough time and practice.

And as for my mana enchantment training, I am able to do a little bit on my sword using fire element as base, which I use it to strengthen and sharpen my sword.

I sometimes miss my old world too and Dia especially, 

I wonder what are you doing. 

------------------------------------

Dianna POV

"So, Azrael, what do you think of my problem"

Diana was sitting on her sofa in her mansion in a domineering position while in front of her was a man who had blue hair and green eyes and looked very handsome and looked a man in 30s, he was kneeling with respect.

His name was Azrael and he is an old subordinate of Diana,

He met her while she was in war with an Outer Race, he was at his last breath and was about to die when Diana unintentionally saved him and he took it as her kindness and started treating her as his Godess and thus became her subordinate.

{A/N: The concept of Outer Race will be explained later in novel.}

As for what problem Diana had told him was that she wanted to go to a low-tier world, but she also didn't want to go directly as it will disrupt the balance of world ,

Although Azrael wanted to know why she wanted to go but he cannot interfere in her private matters.

So he suggested Diana a very simple idea 

Diana after listening to his idea was very interested

"Oh, so you want me to create my Avatar and send it to be reincarnated there so that world can take it as a natural process without much disturbance, that's a good idea..."

'Hehe, I can create my Avatar and send it be reincarnated and then I can meet Alan as my Avatar will also be having same concious as me '.

Diana was thinking while there was an obsessed look in her eyes which was bit noticed by Azrael, otherwise he might had freaked out by her such appearance.

It was like a drug addict who was about to find his most favourite drug.

'Haha I can't wait to meet you Alan, my love'.

Diana was now making plans about her Avatar and location to be reincarnated.

-----------------------------

1 year later

I am 5 years old now and I am very happy at this moment, 

Not because my dad will be training me starting today but because,

I got to have many happy things in the past year. 

I became a Rank-2 mage and also awakened two more elements other than fire 🔥 and those two elements are wind 🌬️ and holy ✝ element.

I didn't expect to awaken my holy ✝ element so soon 

But there is a little problem with my holy ✝ element and it is that it is very tough to use and is very weak even though I became a Rank-2 mage.

Well I will solve this problem later.

And as for the Wind 🌬️ element, it is as good as fire and is way easy to control , I can also do a bit more enchantments with the wind element.

And the next good thing that happened was I recently got access to Ki and it was as good feeling as mana.

And I will soon start practicing Ki regularly soon, 

As for some more information about world, I came to know that the minimum age children can awaken their mana or Ki at the age of 7 years old and children become adults at 15 years of age.

Also I got to know that the gender ratio of this world is great and there is no discrimination against women at all and there are many noble households where women becomes the next head of household.

The kingdoms are also ruled by both King and Queen and King alone does not have full authority if he is married to someone worthy enough to manage kingdom. 

{A/N: Political systems will be explained in future chapters}

Also I am confused about which one of talent to show my parents, mana or ki.

I cannot show them both even if they are my birth parents and love me a lot as I am a cautious guy and have imagined cases where my parents can be hypnotized to reveal info about me, though I won't let that happen but if in worst case so...,

The children which awaken at the age of 7 are considered genius as most of the children awaken at 9 years of age.

I am planning to show them this (one of my talent like either mana or ki) at age of 7 as I want to explore this world and find opportunites that can make me strong faster.

That's because I also came to know that there are many opportunities out in this world which can make even a powerless person powerful like artefacts, treasures, medicines and weapons.

So if an already powerful person obtained them, he/she will become more Powerful.

Though I know it will be bit careless to let them know that age of 7 but I can't wait too long even if I have to take some risks.

Oh and as for becoming Rank-2, it was a bit difficult for me as I am still a kid in body,

I had to fill my entire body full to the brim with mana and had to regulate it take the form of vessel in human shape which was very tough and sweat breaking.

And that also I had to hide it from my parents any signs so it added to difficulty.

My mother still does not know that I have become Rank-2 mage as she did not probe into me .

Honestly it was quite a gamble that she won't probe me, considering my cautious personality.

I mean who is crazy enough to probe their 5 year old kid with Mana to check if he made a breakthrough.

Well I am exception,

And as for my mother's rank, I don't really know it for now but I have guess that she is around Rank-4 or Rank-5 .

My next goal is to reach at least Rank-3 before I show my talent to my parents at 7 years of age so I have to become Rank-3 by then.

As for now I am going to my yard that is in front of my house to train with dad and he will be teaching proper ways to handle swords and so e techniques, maybe .

I arrive at yard and meet Dad,

"So, son are you ready for your training from today".

"Yes dad!!".

I said with enthusiasm.

We sooon start training.

------------------

After few hours 

I trained a lot and even surprised my dad that I could last this long with him considering that it was my first time training.

Sorry Dad,

What he taught me was some basic training line how to handle sword 🗡️ properly to which I quickly adapted because of my nights of training.

He also taught me how to take offensive and defensive stance and told me to practice these first. 

I am sure I will adapt quickly dur to my training earlier and I am happy that I trained even though many time I wanted to be lazy and not do anything and just sleep but I still pushed myself.

'I miss my old world'.

With an exhausted sigh, Alan slept .

{A/N: Don't forget to give my novel a 💖 if it interests you and also comment to let me know your opinions and suggestions, it will help me to improve my writing skills and quality of upcoming chapters}

16