New gains and Younger Sibling
443 4 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

New gains and Younger Sibling

-------------------------------------

Few Months later 

It's been a few months since I turned 5 years old, my dad have been training me since then and I am training diligently too.

I learnt a lot in these past months like many techniques which my dad used to use while adventuring the wilderness.

But what changes I noticed in myself were that I learn everything way faster than any time befoe and I probably know reason is maybe because of the restriction which has been lightened.

Literally, I can learn like a songe absorbing water and even my father was very surprised that what he taught me yesterday was memorised today very properly like it was the exact copies with a little bit of  irregularities.

And surprising enough my muscle memory also is just same like my mental memory which adapts faster but not at  same rate as my mental memory but it was sufficient for now.

So with my improved mental and muscle memory I am able to memorize and make it practical.

Now that's what people call a genius.

Haha,

But my dad not knowing about about my restriction issue has now concluded that I am genius, coupled to this fact he witnessed my strength which was greater than those at same age according to him.

Though it is not entirely a bad thing as it will be easier to reveal my mana when I will become 7 years old.

So it's a win situation for me.

I spar with my dad whenever he thinks I am ready for it. 

Honestly it is quite hard to spar with him and obviously I get defeated every single time.

'Sad life :('

Well not like I am really sad as I know he is Ranks above me, who hadn't started training his ki.

I hadn't

But now I have started and some weeks have passed already and I am handling ki unexpectedly good as I did not expect it to sit well with me but it was as easy as mana control'.

I also set my goal for Ki as at least Rank-1 before 7 years old.

One more good thing that happened to me now was that I can coat my entire body with Mana and ki.

I have trying it for a long time with mana .

And it was easy for Ki too as it has many similarities with mana.

I am thinking of becoming adventure as soon as I go out in wild but my plans are not sure as I don't know what future awaits me.

For now I am training ki and its night 🌃 time and my parents are asleep.

I make the mana flow through my body continuously so as to slowly fill my body to brim with mana.

What it would do is that it will expand the amount of mana I can hold onto so I repeat this process daily, well it's my theory and I am not sure it's correct but I could feel my amount of mana increasing daily.

What Alan didn't know was that the theory he has applied to himself is impossible in reality and according to mages in the world , they take atleast one whole weak of continuous efforts to fill the body to brim with mana and compress it and even then it is not possible to increase their mana reserves weekly,

And as for the technique of Alan covering his body with both mana and ki is very advanced method which high tier mages use to protect their bodies and also it helps them from being probed by other mages but they could be found by people who use ki and so for Alan who has both Mana and Ki on his back, he could not be probed by either of them.

----------------------------

1 year later 

Now I am 6 years old and in the past year, I have accessed new elements which are Water 💦 and Earth 🪨

Water💦 element was very easy to control and Earth 🪨 element was moderate to control.

I can easily form a rock shield which is good defense for me and I can also create a stream of water 💦 spikes to attack and as water 💧 is easy to control, I am trying to use it to control liquids with water as medium.

If I succeed in it, I will have a wide range of attack in my arsenal and I can use many things which are in liquid form.

And if I succeed in controlling liquids I can also control 'That'.

Hahahaha, if I am able to control 'That' with this element mastery I would be able to do so much that I can't even imagine.

I thought of 'That' because I did majors in science while I was in university so....

Hahahaha,

{A/N: 'THAT' will be revealed in upcoming chapters and if you know what I am talking about, you can comment ;) in the comment section}

Well, that's for later, for now I must fill my veins with Ki to start the creation of vessel,

There is already mana present in my veins so I must make my Ki layer above the mana layer and then compress it as it will also give my mana a boost whenever I will use it according to me if what my theory is correct.

I soon start training and regulate my Ki to fill my veins in body above mana and fill it to brim and then compress it to as tiny as an atom.

Thanks to me being in Science and engineering department, I was able to perfectly imagine a 3D model of my body veins containing mana and Ki and with my prior knowledge about many things such as atoms, I was easily compress my ki to an atomic level with minimum focus .

--------------------------------

Few Months Later

A lot happened in this past month and I mean it when I said a lot .

The biggest thing is that my Mom is pregnant with another baby and although I don't know whether it's a girl or boy but I am going to have a younger sibling.

It's not like I didn't have any siblings before and I had two so I was neither too excited but I was neither too bored too as it developed some interest in me.

Maybe that's my mind that is affecting me as it's developing.

Let's not go to biology of my brain .

Another good thing that happened was that I might be able to reach Rank-1 before 7 years, and that will be a good thing for me .

I also started roaming in the countryside and started searching for few beast that are common here that are all weak beasts that even normal people can kill.

But my purpose to kill them is to get used to killing as I will have to kill many in my future journey and it will be troubling if my heart wavers at end moment and I die because of that so ....

Another reason for this is also my cautious personality telling me to practice alll things I learnt like magic and ki in past and apply it to beasts.

I have to lessen my training time too as I have to spend time with my mother also so as to act as her support mentally.

My Dad is also doing his best.

--------------------------

Some moths later 

I am on my way back to home with a rabit like animal in my hand .

It has been months since I started hunting,

At first my parents were against me hunting but due to stress and other works related the baby they had to agree at last.

Now and then I would go and hunt a few of the beasts and bring them back for dinner.

I also started learning cooking according to this world as I already know cooking from my old world so it was easy to learn it here and now a days only I cook as mom is about to give brith .

I come home and hear my dad and mom screaming.

I quickly made my way to the room where my dad and mom screamed and threw that beast at door.

I saw there being another woman in the room and I know her as she was the nurse of this area who helped ladies during their pregnancy and I knew what was going on.

"Honey! You can do it , don't worry me and Alan are with you , look Alan is also back , come Alan see your mom, Rebecca see see! There, Alan , Rebecca, wah- there carefully! A-Alan !"

My Dad was in his full panic mode.

So I had to calm him down.

"Dad, relax , everything will be fine and don't make so much noise as it is disturbing aunt"

To which my Dad also noticed this and went quiet.

Soon crying sounds were heard and the baby was born 

'Its a baby girl.'

{A/N: Don't forget to give my novel a 💖 and also comment}

15