Theory of Ki and Advancement
399 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Theory of Ki and Advancement

---------------------------------------

Swartz Continent

Countryside 

------------------------------

In Alan's House

Today celebrations were made in this house because there was new baby born in the house and it was a girl.

All the house members were very happy.

They ate delicious foods and people came to congratulate  Robert and Rebecca.

But what all they didn't know was a secret about this birth and the baby girl.

----------------------------

Alan's POV

Today I am quite happy seeing mom and dad so happy and getting a younger sibling.

I was finally holding the baby and she was sleeping but as soon as I touched her head, she sudden opened her eyes and gazed at me intensely.

I got goosebumps all over my body and I could even feel my body shake a bit.

I started getting chills down my spine .

It was as if a predator who has seen it's long lost prey.

I was visibly sweating but I don't know why I got chills.

I was utterly confused but I kept up my guard and activated all the mana and ki barriers I have prepared.

I waited for some time, although the chills have stopped but I didn't let down my guard and after waiting for some more time, nothing happened so I slowly calmed down.

'What was that? It was so scary and I have never felt this vulnerable and naked before, was that a monster or did a strong monster pass by from here'

I went out of the house and saw the sky and it was clear and nothing of sort was there and then I asked people nearby if there was any abnormality or anomaly.

"What? Some monster, nah I didn't see any."

"Nah, there was nothing in sky".

"No, I didn't feel strange earlier, why you ask?"

I asked some of the people here different questions and their answer was same that neither they saw any monster or not did they feel strange.

Then why did I felt that earlier,

Haah, I must ignore this matter for now unfortunately, otherwise I won't be able to concentrate on my training.

I am very close to becoming a rank-3 mage and rank-1 Weapon Master.

---------------------------- 

Few days later 

I have been training as diligently as ever but there is something I feel almost everyday.

Since when my sister was born till now, I have been feeling like I am being watched by someone almost every second, 

When I spar with dad, when I help mom with chores, when I bath, when I go to even toilet and when I train at night 🌃.

One more thing is that since my sister was born , whenever I am near her or in vicinity of her ,

I could feel her staring at me too much like she wants to dig a hole in me with her gaze bit i ignore it thinking child's curiousity.

Alan could not have been more wrong.

Her name was decided to be Rose.

Rose POV

'Hahahaaha, I am finally here!!!!'

As you have guessed she is Diana or more precisely her Avatar containing same concious as her own original one.

She wanted to reincarnate as close as possible to Alan that she also did not expect to born as his sister.

'Well I got born as his sister and considering his morals from previous world, he will only view me as a sister....'

'Not like it matters to me anyways, I will do what I want even if I have to bypass the so called morals made by humans.'

Yup she won't care even if Alan does not wish to be with her in that way, she will just make him.

 

I finally got born and these people looked like Alan's parents, and in theory now, mine also.

As soon as I got born, I started searching for Alan but he was not there and I can't move this body much, if I do, these people are bound to get suspicious and might take me as some evil possessed or some other shit.

I don't want any obstacles between me and him .

I have to make sure that Alan doesn't know my identity and I can get close to him without revealing my identity.

Well for now, all I can do is stare at him and wait for him to hold me sometimes.

When he first held me, my emotions got a little out and he got scared.

That was a bit carelessness on my side.

Oops ;)

But I can't control my emotions that had been bottling up since he left and when I was finally able to meet him, this happened.

It was also quite funny seeing him activate all sorts of his mana barriers or ki barriers.

Well I expected him to be able to use both mana and ki and obviously any higher being who has seen his restriction would have told same.

But there are many other things than mana and Ki and I wonder what what can he use.

He grew up quite fast compared to this world's people .

He may find his competition is an upper tier world maybe.

(Maybe not)

Well, it doesn't matter, I should make my plans to get more close to him.

Alan's POV

I felt a chill again but it didn't affect me at all as I have gotten used to them over these few days where I would get them daily and many times a day.

Maybe something is wrong with my brain.

Well whatever,

I continue doing my daily training and start making preparations to advance to rank-3 mage.

And same is with Ki practice

------------------------ 

A few weeks later 

Today I will advance to Rank-1 Weapon Master.

I have been absorbing Ki and compressing it to atomic level daily and currently I am sure I can make a full Ki-Body.

My ki circuits are also working fine.

Ki is not much different from mana in itself but there are still some difference.

Like I can absorb mana directly from atmosphere as a source but to absorb ki , it's not possible.

So some Physics is applied in this world ,not like people here know it but I know and it made it very easy for me to produce Ki in my body.

Ki is an energy which is produced from inside the body but here comes some Physics,

According to physics,

'Energy can neither be created nor be destroyed'

That's right!

And it also says that 'Energy can be transferred from one source to another'

So what I do is absorb the nature energy which every human absorbs daily , be it normal human or mage or weapon masters.

But what makes Weapon Master differ from crowd is that they subconsciously, that is without them knowing, their body acts as a container or a system which makes the nature energy they draw transfer in body and transform into Ki.

So, the weapon Masters whose body can act as a better systen are considered genius and become strong faster than others.

But since I concluded this theory, I made a great breakthrough and from then, I adjusted my body with Mana and tempered it daily so as to make it a better vessel and that actually started working and now I must at least once a day temper (due to my cautious personality) my body to improve its efficiency to produce Ki.

And as for nature energy, that energy is something that was present even in my previous world which I came to know while studying the nature of Ki.

I also concluded that the people who meditated regularly at old age in my world were more healthy than those who didn't.

Hahaha, it's nothing much.

Few perks of being a genius in science department.

Well for now I will reach Rank-1,

Soon I could feel my body changing visibly.

What changes occured were my muscles become refined and I really like it as I don't want to look a muscle macho man whose existence is only muscles.

I could also feel hot all over my body and my body temperature started rising and cracking sounds could be heard from my bones indicatimg they are becoming stronger than before.

My physical strength increased a lot, I can tell,

My hair became more shinier and I could also feel the transformation of my skull portion 💀, looks like KI affects physical appearance a lot.

What Alan didn't know is that Ki do not affect physical appearance at Rank-1, it starts taking effect after somone reaches a high rank that is rank-5 or above.

He got such experience because he correctly deduced the theory about ki production and also applied it correctly in reality.

As many can deduce theories but not alll theories could be put to practical use.

"Crack, crack, crack...."

Soon cracking sounds stoped and a refreshing feeling took over indicating his advancement to Rank-1.

I quickly made my way to bathroom and saw my appearance changes in mirror as I could not show my parents my face if I changed too much as my Dad will definitely become aware of my Ki.

Thankfully, I didn't change that much but grew more refined than before.

My white hair become a lot shinier, although they were short but looked really cool.

My teeth also became pure white.

How narcissistic.

My bluish-green eyes which were already deep became more shiny and crystal like.,

My body also become very shaped according to my age which is 6 years old .

I am looking really handsome and cool.

hehe,

Now I am Rank-2 Mage and Rank-1 Weapon Master now.

But I still have a goal left which is to reach Rank-3 and the. I am ready to go in wild.

Yes!! I can do it!.

{A/N: If you like my Novel, don't forget to give my novel a 💖 and also comment to let me know your thoughts as I read every comment and takes it in consideration to improve my work}

16