Being Rank-3 and Central Continent
396 3 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Being Rank-3 and Central Continent


Countryside

----------------------

Alan's POV

Only 2 months left till I become 7 years old and also time to reveal my mana to them.

Yes I have decided to tell them about my mana,

As mana will has very wide range and options to chose from than ki, that does not mean ki is weaker any bit, they are equal.

I have no hesitation about mom probing me to know my current level and I am gonna show them me being Rank-1 mage as I can hide my level by covering myself in Ki.

And as mom being a mage, she cannot probe in me though, I will let out a little mana out as much as Rank-1 so that she can conclude my rank.

I have already made plans to convince my parents to let me go to wild as I doubt that they will let me go so suddenly.

I also feel bad for leaving them and my sister"Shivers*

'What was that?'

Anyways,

I must steel myself though I may feel bad about leaving them but it is necessary.

I must reach this world's apex to get back and find answers about this restriction which was lightened.

And as for my current training, I am close to Rank-3 and I will soon advance to Rank-3.

So no problems here.

Now I must start learning basic techniques about surviving outside.

As at my home, I have everything available to me here and I don't have to do anything as my parents take care everything for me.

Except from my some hunting, I do not have any survival techniques,

I did learn cooking though so it will be no problem to cook for myself in wild alone.

I must make myself more adapt in wild before going out as I don't want any obstacles in my journey due to me being lazy. (Cautious personality in play)

So from today onwards till the day I tell my parents, 

I will sleep, eat and remain in the small forest near countryside.

It is perfect place to get adapt to.

And there are no life threating monster there too.

But my parents must not know of this so I will leave at every night 🌃 and come back before they wake up.

I must also start learning about different plants and herbs also as not everytime meat will be available for me to eat.

I was a pure vegetarian in my old life but here I had to eat meat.

At first, I felt like throwing up but soon I got used and it also tasted good , there was also this that to survive in wild or in  tight situation, I can only rely on meat of different beings,

And so this also added to my reasons that I became used to eating meat.

Well,

I must ask dad and mom, who has experience of wild however long it may be to tell me about plants, like which are edible and which are poisonous.

It will help a lot, though I doubt they could teach me about any types of herbs related to making meds but as much as they can I will welcome it happily.

I went to the dining room where mom and dad awere idlely chatting, I went there and asked 

"Mom, dad I am very curious about different types of plants , like about which are used for. what and I thought that as adventurers , you guys can tell me more than what a book can!"

I casually said it making it as normal day to day talk as possible and it seemed to work.

"That's right, I can tell you a lot about them than you can find in a book,..."

"Hahaha, son I was expert in finding edible plants in my times haha, you can ask me anything.."

Dad said making a proud expression and same is mom .

Finally one problem solved, 

------------------------

🌃 Night Time

It was currently night and my parents were already in deep sleep, I take some necessary things and left through the window.

*Shivers*

'Huh? It felt like someone was watching me, maybe I am overthinking'

I soon arrive at the forest and resumed my advancement to Rank-3 while also keeping my guard high, 

After some training, I slept but inside of me I was on guard as it will serve as an experience to stay awake even at 🌃 night while sleeping.

I woke up soon as sun started rising and went back home and my parents were still sleeping, I peeped through their window and went back toward my room and entered.

*Shivers*

'Again, look like my old brain malfunction has resurfaced that I am feeling chills'

'I must ignore this and focus more on my training....'

--------------------------

Unknown to Alan, as soon as he left and as soon as he enter, he was being watched by none other than Diana, now his younger sister.Rose.

--------------------------

Rose POV

I was just gazing at ceiling and thinking about some random stuff and about Alan when I sensed something.

I keep my senses spread everywhere and everytime,

It has become a habit of mine since old days of fighting and war, 

Ah, that time I was constantly killing my enemies and it was so much fun and exciting at how brutally I killed them that those who saw no longer dared to mess with me.

'I am really Sadistic.'

Well these things aside, what I sensed was someone leaving the house, if someone leaved the house it wouldn't have bothered me much but this tine this someone was my dear Alan.

Where is he going at so late 🌃 night?

I fixed my sense on him and saw him training in forest.

I was a bit confused as to why he will train there instead of house which is more comfortable.

But I can't come to conclusion so I just observed him.

He came in morning back and there was nothing different.

Phew, I get worried even if he goes so near and only for a while.

I must maintain his safety everytime.

His safety is my top priority, even if I have to destroy this world.

'Stop thinking such things,Alan would get creeped if see me like this'

How madly did I fall for him.

I am getting too much possesive, I must control myself, if I don't control myself I might end up upsetting Alan .

I don't want to see him sad.

I will just observe him from secret.

'I will protect you forever My Alan'.

--------------------

Few weeks later 

In Forest 


Night 🌃 time 

I was training as usual but today is something special as I am about to advance to Rank-3.

I will soon become a Rank-3 Mage.

I start cleaning alll the mana above my solar plexus and make the space above it void, I must make it void properly, as this is where in future my mana core will be taking its foundation and make the base of my future strength so I must clean it out properly.

I make all the mana in the body gather near solar plexus and then shift alll the mana that is above my solar plexus to its sides where I already created some space .

It was quite tough to move mana from filled region to an empty region.

It took a lot of my focus but soon I shifted all the mana .

And a void space was formed and without wating any time I surrounded that space with mana as boundaries so that no mana could enter it and I mixed some ki in coating the boundaries of the void space so as to become more safe.

Sooon strong winds blew near me and a refreshing feeling surged in me indicating my long awaited advancement.

I am finally Rank-3 Mage and now I can finally start my journey .

I came back home the next morning before my parents wake up .

----------------------

Few months later 

I have already become 7 years old and I have shown my mana to my parents also to which they were so surprised that their eyes widened from shock and their mouth fell open and remained same for some time.

It must be really shocking.

My mom tried to check my level and was so shocked that she was about to faint, I found it a little too much but I guess it might be a big thing.

Alan do not realises how tough it is to become a Rank-1 for a newly experienced person due to his restriction issue..

He told his parents his future plans about going to wild but they flatly refused him, even after he said that he had experience fighting his dad and hunting sometimes, as much as they know, he can't tell them about his training.

Finally after few months of persistence and efforts, they finally agreed but what they decided was something he never expected, 

"If you go to Federal Academy in the Central Continent, then only we will agree"

Federal Academy? Central Continent? 

What!? What's all this ? 

{A/N: Don't forget to give my novel a 💖 and also comment your opinions and suggestions for improvement in the novel}

13