Federation and Start of Journey
350 5 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Federation and Start of Journey

Countryside

-----------------------

Alan's POV

Federal Academy? Central Continent? 

What!? What's all this ?

I was confused as I never knew about this Federal Academy.

Although I knew about central Continent but I only knew that it separated the three Continents.

I was also very curious about this academy in central continent that I asked my parents about it.

----------------------

Some time later 

Alan's POV

Now I finally know about it and it was a very shocking revelation to me .

The central Continent is not as it seems, it is the also considered the centre of all the three Continents but at the same time it is also the most mysterious continent.

Many areas in the Central Continent are not explored yet and there many dangerous areas where even top powerhouses of the Three Continents do not dare to go in carelessly.

The 3 Continents have acquired some of the continent after many decades of fighting dangerous beasts and other anomalies.

But what is more shocking is that the area which was invaded by the 3 Continents also became the most prestigious area of 3 Continents.

Since all the 3 Continents cannot make their own territories in that area due to dangers , they decided to form an alliance.

The alliance was named Federation.

The Federation or Federal Alliance is governed by the top people in hierarchy of the 3 Continents.

The land that the continents acquired was the main focus of development in the past years and now it has become the most popular and most difficult to enter area.

If you want to enter the civilised area of the central continent, you must be influential enough like royals, nobles, merchants, strong adventurers.

It is also the most modern area of the world known so far 

I don't know how modern it may be as my parents didn't go there but they said that they heard it was most modern area.

There are many Strong individuals there in the Central Continent.

In that area, you can also find the most number of mixed people since in respective continents, the other race individuals are not that much.

Humans, Elves and Dwarves are all present there and also because of this reason , it become modernized so quickly.

The Federation took this golden opportunity and decided to nurture future powerhouses there and with the knowledge and techniques of all the three races, each continent will benefit from this as they will have strong people from their content in future.

It was by opening the Federal Academy where young generation will be taught all necessary things.

As for how my parents agreed to me to go was to go there and enroll in Federal Academy.

Only geniuses and rare people can enroll in Federal Academy.

But here comes my condition that I proposed to my parents that is I will be traveling there alll the way central continent.

There is a big forest which leads to there if you want to enter the central continent,

Although there are other easy ways but I want to train alll the way to become strong enough before entering the Academy.

There will be many dangers there so I must be prepared for it .

Though they were reluctant at first but after seeing my determination, they decided to take risk and bet on me .

My dad told me that I am a top genius and can very easily enroll in Federal Academy.

The age to enter the academy is 10 years, that is one year after children start Awakening their talent for either mana or ki .

They decided to take 1 year gap so as to give enought time to them to prepare.

Even if I don't do anything and just laze around , I am stil A Rank-3 Mage so I can pretty easily enter but I know that there will be many who can reach that rank and there are people there who are genius and also awaken at 7.

So because of my cautious personality, I am assuming them to reach Rank-4 or Rank-5 when they enter academy.

So I must also train hard .

I hardly doubt that anyone will foolish enough to come there after getting awakened at 9 years of age unless they have something special in then.

So I am guessing that most of children there will be either people who awaken at 8 or 7 years .

I will be departing in a week.

Hah, Finally my journey is starting and there are so many unknowns in my path but I will clear them for sure.

If I don't sacrifice for my dream life, my dream life will become sacrifice

---------------------

1 week later


Alan's POV

I have prepared everything for my journey in this week and am resy to go .

My mom and dad are bothe motivating me and mom is overly worried and telling me things that even children will not care about.

One more thing since the day of journey news spread, my sister became overly crying and would cry every time and there was even a time where I thought I saw here standing but I must have imagined it.

It sometimes looked like something she was about to get ,got taken from her though I ignored it .

I am about to leave and my mom and dad came to see me off.

"Son, never hesitate to leave everything behind and come back we will always be there for you,"

"Son, be sure to face your fears properly, though I am sure you won't be having problems adjusting to wild but don't wander off the path as there are many dangerous monsters in the path between Human Continent and Centr Content.

Only follow the main path as it's the safest."

"Okay mom and dad , I will listen to your advise."

I bid them farewell and went to my path.

(Why do I feel like I am going to become some monk, uhh...)

------------------------------------

Rose (Dianna) POV

'Dammit , Dammit, Dammit all'

My plan to get close to Alan has to now wait because of some shity Academy.

If I had known he will be going to a journey, I would not have wasted coming here and instead went somewhere he will go 

Nice! Now I must wait for some freaking years to become old enough to leave as now I can't even hypnotize my so called parents as Alan knows I am(his sister) here and I won't use my power to my love.

Ahh! So frustrating.

I really wanna destroy this Academy along with this planet !!!!!!!

Ha, calm down me!

I have to wait only some years and for someone timeless as me they are nothing.

But 

Without Alan even a minute passes like a decade.

Uhh, :(

Rose got upset and didn't even respond to her parents for a few next days and they assumed she must be missing Alan 

'What a good and innocent sister' is what they thought

How could they know what was inside the mind of this small baby.

{A/N: Don't forget to give my novel a 💖 and also comment your opinions and suggestions that you have, I read them all though I may not reply all but I love when you guys comment and it really motivates me}

17