Bandits and Norton
335 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bandits and Norton


In Forest {Outer Area}


---------------------

Alan's POV

It's been a few days since I left my home and was on journey to central continent.

In the past few days, I have encountered some beasts but they were alll weaker than me so I had no trouble handling then.

I am also now trying new things with magic or mana.

Like I have created my own attacks or techniques using magic like a technique which will spray continous fireballs from both my sides and behind my back.

It will give me a great advantage in future.

The current elements I have are fire 🔥, Wind 🌬️, Water 💦, Holy elements .

If all the above elements I have currently, my fire 🔥 element is the strongest and most developed and weakest element is holy element and iit is also most difficult to use and control.

I can pretty much say that it is currently as good as non-existent.

As for Ki, I am near advance to Rank-2 weapon master.

As for what weapon I should chose would obviously be all possible weapons out there in wirld or all the weapons I could master the use .

I am currently using sword as I was current learning it and my dad also taught me some techniques so I thought of developing my sword mastery first.

I am currently trying to create some basic techniques I felt like should be necessary in future.

Today I am doing my daily routine and mediating in a cave I found randomly, though it was inhabited by some beasts but I killed them.

Heh, survival of the fittest is it?

After some time, I finished my meditation and went to search for beasts to improve my combat power.

I was on on the way to find beasts but I heard some laughter.

I got curious and slowly and stealthily went there and saw a group of five burly man drinking and laughing.

Their faces were disgusting to look at and they were definitely bandits.

I saw near them a huge cage where there were some normal human children and adults, 

'Looks like they are planning on making them slaves ,'

Well leaving them aside, 

{N/: No you should not}

I was quite poor at the moment as I only had some silvers I got from my parents and they looked like they had some cash for sure.

Hehe 

I am also lacking some human test subjects for my new techniques too.

--------------------

After some time 

While the bandits were chatting and laughing enjoying their spoils,

A black small shadow that was watching them for some time moved and soon enough the area became hotter by second.

Realising something wrong finally they looked confused by the heat but they didn't get much time to think as two of their comrades gor blasted apart by two fireballs.

They panicking took out their weapons, but they weren't given time to prepare.

One of them got his head chopped off by a sharp wind blade.

And the other one who was at the most corner of group got his head arms cut off by a sword.

The welder of the sword was that black Shadow.

Now only one person who seemed to be not ordinary was left and was angry and feared to the core but alas anger clouded his mind and he could not think straight 

"Who the shit are you !? How dare you bastard!!! Diee!!!!!!"

The man releases ki and judging it's amount it was indicating that tbe man wax Rank-1 Weapon Master and he used a sword too.

The man swung his sword towards the shadow but the shadow parred it with his own sword 

The man took a few steps back due to the impact and again striked horizontally.

Swish! Clang!

It was again parred with and this time the black shadow used his other hand and punched the man at his gut.

'Fucah !!'

The man coughed blood but before he could do anything his head was already cut with blood flowing like a fountain from his headless body and the swordsmanship of the shadow looked graceful.

That black Shadow was Alan.

--------------------------------------

Alan's POV

Hah 

I did not feel disgusted a bit even after killing humans.

After killing these bandits, I went to their hideout and looked for their cash and I was surprised as they had a total of 2 golds and 23 silvers.

So wealthy.

Oh and the currency in this world is measured in bronze, silver and gold coins.

100 bronze equal 1 silver and 100 silver equals 1 Gold.

{A/N: There's a reason currency system is not explained properly that you will know later in upcoming chapters}

I finally had some allowance as I doubt some silvers can last me 

I was satisfied and was about to leave when I remember that cage.

Oh right they were there too, might as well save them.

I came near the cage and melted the cage bars so that they can exit.

They looked at me gratefully and were leaving one by one while thanking me and telling me to come visit them.

They all left one by one and I was also leaving as it was just outer part of forest and they can probably go home and it's not like I am thier caretaker.

I was also about to leave when I saw a young boy,

(I am also young though)

but he looked like 6 years old , just a guess.

He was also bloodied and injured also and looked like he was about to die soon .

'Why should I care'.

Thinking so I was leaving while taking a last glance at him , I unconsciously used my mana and covered my eyes with it to check something.

It was just my guess but if it was correct then it will be wonderful.

What I was trying to try and see if like in those fantasy novels, the protagonist gets lucky while finding Treasures on dead bodies.

So I was searching the boy for some nice goods.

But not everyone is as lucky as them.

Sigh, I didn't find anything.

'Wait a minute! what the heck, this kid also has mana and ki both !? Though he hasn't still awakened' 

I was able to see that because I had both so I can differentiate anh mage or weapon Masters.

'What an absurd coincidence to find someone with both mana and ki '

It was such an absurd coincidence to find someone like me as I can be considered most rare existence of this generation and this guy also has both.

Hmm, I have decided.

He will be my future companion till I reach this world's apex .

I must make companions which are strong as it will be benefit me a lot.

Well thats for later , first I have to save him.

I use my holy element on him and heal his wounds a little since my holy element is very weak and I don't know how to make it strong.

I use some of my meds which I packed and did some bandages here ans there, stopped his bleeding and now he was safe and will probably recover in a few weeks 

He also seemed to be concious when I was healing him.

Let's wait for him to speak.

---------------------

Norton POV 

I am Norton and I lived a pretty peaceful life till now but my peaceful days with my caring family ended soon.

My mother, my dad , my sister all got killed by monsters attack on our village .

I was weak and powerless and was unable to do anything and my parents managed to make me an escape path and I being the coward ran .

When I came back all I saw are some villages who only had hatred for me for leaving them and disappointment in their eyes for me .They didn't habe any hope.

I left right away crying to myself

I regret it 

I want to die,

I have no meaning to my life anymore 

While these depressing thoughts were in my mind,

I encountered bandits and got taken as a slave as I was weak .

What a fitting end for me .

I really deserve this for my earlier actions.

What is the meaning of me now.

I was beaten to half death and was about to die when the cage I was being in melted by got fire 🔥.

It was looking really hot .

I then saw everyone leaving while thanking someone .

Someone must have arrived.

Why do I care anyway as he has nothing to do with me and he might also just ignore me with me being so useless.

I was seeing his back but soon he turned and I saw his looks.

He was the most handsome guy I have ever seen with how graceful his silver hair and Mystical bluish green eyes looked like , he resemble like a god and his bearings were noble .

Is he god ? Have I died ?

Such questions formed.

I saw him staring at me and I started feeling nervous ,

What am I nervous about? I am dying !

But I saw his eyes shine brightly and gazing at me ,at that moment I felt the worst fear I have ever experienced.

His eyes were piercing like it pierced right through my existence and it felt like he know everything about me with just a glance.

I could not see towards his face and I felt like an ant facing Sun.

But I gathered all my courage that came from me being near death and I faced towards his face and saw his expressions.

First he looked a bit disspaonted and then it felt like he got something out of the world.

What I saw in his at that moment made my heart beat with excitement and my blood boiling with determination as I saw hope in his eyes and he looked at me like I will be needed and I can still do a lot.

I gave up on my self but I saw his eyes not giving up and I felt a new sense of determination.

He came near me and with each of his step my body was trembling.

I don't know whether it was fear or excitement but ,

He came near me and saw him emitng a greenish light with his hands and I started feeling warm .

It was the feeling like I am with my family and I wanted to remain like that forever but it soon stopped and I saw him taking out bandages and treating me.

I was crying but I could not make sound due to pain .

I was crying tear of joy as I saw someone finding hope in me .

I was in awe of his Noblesse.

I have made up my mind .

I will forever serve him with my best and this will be my punishment and gratitude to my family and him.

--------------------------

So that's how a big misunderstanding was created by Norton on his own accord thinking of Alan's deeds in his own perspective.

How could he know that Alan was only searching for any remaining treasures or some coins on him and decided to make him his companion on a whim.

---------------------------

Alan's POV

That guy finally spoke but what he said let me dumbfounded

'Please allow me to serve under you forever Master, I beg you to give me this chance, i will do anything for you even if you ask me to die'

He said those words while on verge of crying.

I was about to refuse when I thought what's wrong in getting a new and loyal subordinates.

Haha it will benefit me a lot.

While smirking I said 

"Alright, from this day forth you shall serve under me for the eternity with your life on line"

And so a pact was made between two children which will bring storms never seen before in this universe and the whole universe will witness it how this childish pact between two children will change the destiny of the whole universe.

(Uhh why did I said something so cringe to this guy, I hope he forgets about these fees lines except the servitude part :| )

{A/N: Don't forget to give my novel a 💖 and also comment your opinions and suggestions for improvements}

14