Rank-2 Weapon Master and The Ruins(Tomb)
276 3 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rank-2 Weapon Master and The Ruins(Tomb)

--------------------------------

Forest 

Alan's POV

It's been a week since I have taken Norton under my wings.

He is a very diligent guy, he follows my every order and for some reason he holds a lot of awe towards me.

I kind of felt embarrassed at first but then ignored it and got used to it.

One more thing was that I helped him awaken his mana.

I did not make him awake his Ki because unlike me, he won't be able to handle both at the same time and might die due to energy overlap since Ki is a lot rougher than mana.

I want him to adapt to mana and slowly get used to it then only I will awaken his ki.

I was able to awake his mana easily and any mage above Rank-2 can easily do it , if he has enough control over it.

When I awoke his mana, he looked at me wide eyed and he was trembling and looking at me like I am some sort of miracle.

Then I even told him how to meditate properly and one thing to note is that my style of meditation do not match this World's style as I once saw Mom mediating and her breathing pattern was different from mine.

Who knows if my method is good but it is useable as I can progress with it, haha I made it keeping in mind the breathing points and respiratory system of humans, haha man I didn't expect to make something like this to even work but thankfully it worked otherwise I would have had to wait for years to start training and my mana capacity would have been only above average (restriction)

But since I started training right after birth, my mana capacity is overpowering those of same level as me and it will give me a huge benefit in future also.

But I should make some time and try to improve my meditation methods.

As for Norton, he is also training diligently and says that he will support me in future to all of his capabilities.

What a loyal subordinate.

Today, I am training as usual while we are now reaching middle area of Forest.

I have been cautious as I know from here I will encounter strong monsters and now I have to protect Norton also as he is still weak which is very tough since it is also my first time fighting strong monsters , 

We were going in and soon we heard rustling sound of bushes and grasses.

We saw a beast that looked like a siberian wolf 🐺.

It had grey fur instead of white and had yellow sharp fangs which looked dirty and bloody.

it's eyes were black in colour and had big and muscular tail.

It's claws were looking very sharp also.

I don't really know its name or type.

it was watching us while drooling, it must be hungry.

It pounced on us but I used the sword and attacked it offensively

Clang

It's claws and my sword clashed, it retreated backward and then attacked again. and so did I .

I was at a disadvantage in terms of speed, I will keep it in my mind for next time.

But I had magic.

I made a fireball and launched at it and simultaneously a wind blade which was hidden behind the fireball but the wind blade was not launched toward the direction of wolf 🐺.

I launched it at the backside of wolf 

The wolf sensing danger from fireball retreated back but there was already my wind blade reaching and before it could react, it got his head sliced off .

"Hahaha.."

I laughed and called out to Norton whom I told to hide behind 

"Today we are going to eat delicious food at night 🌃"

Soon night came and I had already skinned the wolf 🐺 and dried it properly of its blood so that we don't get food poisoned.

I set up fire and prepared it's meat , then roasted it properly at right temperature.

Soon an aroma arose making anyone smelling it drooling, even Norton was drooling.

I cut it into pieces and gave some to Norton..

I took a bite and it was very juicy and fluffy and had nice mixture of spices that I brought with me from home 🏠.

At home I never got chance to taste this meat since there aren't any beasts like this one so it was also my first time.

"Master, this is too delicious, as expected of you , truly marvellous, I am really lucky to taste your cooking!!"

"Hmm"

We soon slept in leave beds I and Norton made 

----------------------------

Few weeks later 

It's been a few weeks since the. and I have encountered more beasts like that one and even more stronger ones like a bear 🐻 with huge body which was very tough and if not for my wind blade, I would have faced a lot more difficulty and we have also encountered man eating plant beast, honestly that was very disgusting.

Norton is practicing diligently and have started killing monsters with me teaching him sword arts and some magic circulation.

I will also soon advance to Rank-2 Weapon Master today as I can feel it 

I am currently sitting and mediating in a cave we found randomly and Norton is on guard, he many not be able to kill that wolf 🐺 like monsters but he can delay it for me to come and finish it .

I start my advancement and start filling my body with ki while mana acting as base and supporting it's foundation by making a primary foundation as energy will be more compatible with energy more than a surface.

Soon enough my body is filled with Ki, my internal organs and tissues and bones, all of them are filled with Ki.

I have tried reaching both mana and ki to my cells but unfortunately it didn't work.

Well I will see into it later .

My Ki body was almost ready and soon I heard crack sounds in my body and a refreshing and cool feeling surged inside me indicating my successful advance to Rank-2 Weapon Master.

'Hahaha'

A little changes happened to my appearance with my eyes getting more deeper and lips become more soft and smooth .

I saw Norton coming in.

"Master, have you done your important task you told me ?"

I didn't tell Norton yet that I can use both Mana and ki, I will observe some more time and then tell him if he remains loyal to me.

It is already a miracle that I am telling someone one of my secret, so I must observe him more.

"Yes, I am done"

"Go and hunt for food ".

"Yes!! Master!'

He left to hunt but I followed him ti ensure his safety as there might be strong monster and I also wanted to develop the mentality to make decisions in tight situation so it is a good strategy.

---------------------------

One Month Later 

Alan's POV

I and Norton have polished our combat techniques abd powers in the last month and Norton also reached and became Rank-1 Mage.

He got Darkness 🌑 as his first element

I was a little envious as it looked really cool but I know that I will eventually get it.

I told him to think of his own magic techniques with his own creativity and I will only help by teaching some of my technique of magic, so rest is dependent on him.

But I trust him this much now that he will be able to do it .

We can both kill pretty much most of the beasts of middle forest now individually, though Norton still faces problems.

But Today is a very special day as we found something very interesting and surprising.

We found a hidden ruins or tomb maybe.

We found it when Norton was hunting beasts , I was working on eye magic so as to increase my vision and I was just testing it when I saw a wooden plate covering on ground and it was hidden well with both trees 🌲 and bushes grown there and it most likely was very old and has not yet been discovered.

I would have missed it and went ahead if not for magic vision.

Whenever an ancient ruins or tomb is found , it is taken care by Guilds, Nobles and Royals and they trade for items or scrolls with people who found then for sky high prices if it is unique.

We will be exploring it as I know how protagonists in novels will find sone old man who will teach them a thing or two, so maybe I will also get some old sealed monster as my mentor.

Well Maybe, considering my luck, the chances aren't much 

ugh :(

I have prepared enough beast meat and water to drink to last us few weeks as I want to go prepared and there might not be monsters in there.

I have given my extra sword to Norton and also taught him my secret techniques ( not all though).

He is also quite a learner and is also very determined guy.

If he continues to improve at this rate then I have some future plans for him .

"Are you ready Norton to go in"

"Yes Master , I will bet my life to giet you your expected results"

"No need for that as I don't really have much expectations from this tomb as it can also be empty".

"Remember Norton, that always expect less, have less hopes and think calmly and make it your virtue as it will be definitely beneficial for you , always think rationally,"

Norton's eyes shined with respect and awe as he nodded repeatedly and said while a bit trembling

"Yes! Master , I will always remember it and make it my motto , you are truly a miracle in human flesh "

'Phew, I am happy I read those motivation quotes once in while during exams , they came in use haha'

-----------------------

Norton POV

As expected of Master, his knowledge has no bounds and he is truly mighty .

He is a true scholar in his mind and always gives me his teachings now and then .

I am such a fool to think and expect something as I have experienced it how my expectations were crushed when I always expected to live peacefully, how I expected to all the villagers to love me,

I am truly a fool.

If Master had not opened my eyes now , I would have drown in Abyss .

From now on I will never have any expectations and hopes from someone or something much but,

My Master will always be an exception,

I always hope , expect and pray to whoever can listen to my prayers that I wish to always follow master, protect him when he needs my aid , I want to always be by his side and serve him wholeheartedly.

I truly respect him from my existence and am grateful to him for putting his precious tine to me .

Master, I will never dissapoint you and try my best to become strong.

Norton eyes shined with extreme determination and motivation.

----------------------------

And so another misunderstanding was created by Norton thinking of Alan's teachings.

If he knew that Alan said those things just to make sure that he do not run away in fear in the tomb if they encounter any danger.

And same for Alan, who is clueless at how strong Norton became mentally by just a few of his words.

And his words were etched by Norton in his soul which will always keep him motivated and help him become strong faster.

Truly intersting.

--------------------------------

{A/N: Don't forget to give my novel a 💖 and also comment your opinions and suggestions that you have, I like when you comment and it also motivated me to write, just how Norton gets motivated from Alan's words , I get motivated by your comments and suggestions :)}

15