Holy Element ✟ and Mysterious Book
259 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 Holy Element ✟ and Mysterious Book

------------------------

Forest 

----------------------

Alan POV

We are now fully prepared with all things necessary to explore this ruins.

I break the wooden covering over the ground and there are stairs going downwards, that is underground.

I start going down with steady steps as it was darker there in.

I heard footsteps behind, indicating that Norton is following me.

We soon reach the basement and as soon as we entered the hallway lit up with fire torches that were on either side of walls all the way inside making the path.

I also use my earth elements to make a little covering over my chest area, it makes my body hard by mixing earth element in skin.

I did it so that I can be safe against any surprises attacks.

We walked for a while then suddenly arrows came from both sides of wall towards us.

They might look fast for a normal human but for a Rank-3 mage like myself who covers his eyes with magic, it was too slow.

I quickly created water balls and launched at the arrows.

Crash!

They crashed and path cleared 

We moved forward and arrived near a big door, we encountered many traps

Some were small and some were big.

We cleared it easily and I also let Norton experience traps in order to hone his senses.

I blasted open the door with many fireballs.

As soon as I entered an aroma of old and moist smell of wood and old books entered my nostrils, it was quite calming inhaling it, 

It was like when the library door was left opened on a rainy day.

We entered and inside it was some sort of small library with a books on shelf and a desk which had few things on it like feather pen, papers.

It looked like someone's library or archive and was old.

" Go and search the room"

I told Norton to search for things in the room while I head towards the bookshelf.

I reached there and saw many old books ,some books I could read easily while some had ancient alphabet and character so it was a bit hard since mom and dad never taught me language, I only learnt myself.

Well I can decide them later.

Some of them were about history and past events which I know that I won't be able to find easily so this is.....

A LOT OF MONEY 💰!!.

Hahaha,

Why the heck would I keep history books with me of the world I might leave in future.

Although I will still read it fully first and then only sell it if I deem it useless .

There were some other books and those were on ancient Magic theory .

It started how people used to think about Magic in ancient times , how they started creating 'meditation techniques'

Hmm, that's interesting.

It will help me improve my imagination and creativity and I will also be able to deduce on what basis they decided to create magic techniques and breathing techniques.

They were all valueable books 📚 to me so I stored them all in my bag as I will be reading them on my journey.

"Master!"

Norton called out to me and I saw him holding a vase, hmm it looked expensive, hehe Norton..

"What?"

"Look there, master"

I was thinking on how much the vase should be sold for when I noticed that there was a small hole like entry behind the place vase was kept.

'Another Secret Passage, even inside this tomb'

"Let's go"

I told Norton to follow me and I used my earth magic to deform the walls around the hall and made it big enough for two people to enter.

We entered the room and saw the room completely vacant except the middle.

In the middle was a glass box on long table and inside the glass box was a grey looking book with beautiful blue patterns on it.

I approached the book carefully and fortunately the glass was movable but as soon as I removed the glass .

Walls appeared around us and we were surrounded by thick walls .

I tried using earth magic but they were too thick and I can't use all of my mana since there might be dangers outside.

I told Norton to prepare for battle as my senses tingled.

I saw a brown rock move and slowly turn into a huge golam.

It was thrice my size.

It's eyes glowed and it saw us and almost immediately attacked us.

"Attack it from left , I will take the right "

Norton nodded and went to left.

I attacked it with my fireballs , fire arrows, water spears, wind blades and even used earth element to trap it's legs in one place so it suffers difficulty and damge .

Norton made spears of Darkness 🌑 attribute which he probably copied from me .

He attacked it with it from other side.

I took out my sword and slashed it with full power of Rank-2 Weapon Master with Ki in my hands and swords.

I cut it's arms and it used it's skull to attack me which I retreated from with a step back .

Bam!

It is quite strong, any monster in middle forest would have died 100 times by now with both of us attacking,

This golem must be someone strong enough to survive in inner area of forest.

But with me being a Rank-2 Weapon Master and Rank-3 Mage and from its behind Norton being Rank-1 Mage, it could not last long and eventually died .

The mud and rock on its body slowly melted aways and there was a sliver longsword inside it.

I appraised it and from my deduction it was made of silver, not outstanding but better than my current sword.

It is more sharp and strong than that.

The walls around us also melted away.

I threw my old sword towards Norton

"Master?"

"This will be yours from now on as I got new one"

"Yes MASTER!! Thank you very much for giving me your precious sword ".

"Well..".

I was at a loss of words as I thought he might even ask about my new sword but asking is too far as he did not even glanced at it and looked at my old sword like some kind of priceless treasure.

'Hah , he gained my trust a bit more.'

He almost made me believe for a second that my old sword was better but I quickly denied it.

Shit, the heck is wrong with you bro ?

I ignored him touching sword and stared at the books which was now out,

I got up and took the book from there and opened it but it had entirely different language, 

I said so because it did not match even a bit with the current language and not even the ancient language here.

It is definitely something extraordinary and I am taking it with me.

I kept the book with me as I will slowly reveal what's written inside it abd it must be so something good considering the trouble we went through for it.

We both took a little rest and meditated to restore my lost mana.

I gained a lot today and apart from the book I got, the next most important thing I got is a way to improve my Holy ✟ element.

Hahaha.

Yes!, I finally got a method to improve my Holy ✟ element and what was written in the book was that most people in the world can't use holy element properly and to increase it's efficiency , they started searching for something to improve it .

{A/N: The reason people of this were not able to use holy element to even below average is because of a reason which will come in later chapters}

And then they came to about Holy Waterfall that is located in a remote location far away from any civilisation.

Only few higher ranking people knew of it and they decided to keep it to themselves.

And it also indicated that this place is of someone influential in past.

It also had the map of that location and I am definitely going there as it stated that drinking that holy water 💧 would improve the holy element power to be used.

It said that it can only be used once in a lifetime.

It also said that those who are able...

"Master"

"Yes Norton?"

{A/N: Suspense ;) }

"What do we do now ?'

"It's time to head out and we have a new place to visit before reaching out main destination.

"As you say Master"

Norton was happy as long as he get to see his Master's might.

----------------------

{A/N: Don't forget to give my novel a 💖 and also comment your opinions and suggestions that you have as there might be mistakes in my work so point them out if you find , I always read your comments and it makes me happy that you are liking my work }

10