Holy Waterfall and Encountering Saintess
236 4 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Holy Waterfall and Encountering Saintess

--------------------------


Alan's POV

It's been few days since the destruction caused by me in the forest and kingdom.

And people were at first uneasy about the happenings but eventually it cooled down by guards and soldiers.

As for me , I have returned to the inn with Norton and as for my progress and gains,

I made a very stable mana core according to me and it is truly beautiful, it is made up of white-greyish colour and it has countless little colourfull dots which I think are representing elements in world.

It somehow looked like space with countless stars in it.

I am supplying it with constant mana every time, every second.

I am feeling very much stronger and fresher than before, and I don't get tired easily as compared to earlier.

And,

I have awakened new elements which are

Ice ❄️ and light☀.

But I cannot currently train these elements since I am already training my Fire 🔥 and Wind 🌬️ element and they have become quite strong since I left the forest.

I have developed some basic techniques by taking ideas from past life novels and all and a bit of science.

I am currently the same rank as the Queen of this kingdom but I doubt I can defeat her as she may have more battle experience and she is on the verge of advancing to Rank-5.

It's not like I will face her.

Pffft! I won't jinx myself.

Now it's time we finally head towards the Holy Waterfall.

-------------

Few days later 


Alan POV

We have almost reached the remote region mentioned in the book

It is situated a bit away from the outskirts.

There were few beasts and bandits but we took care of them easily .

We saw some houses here and there made of wood and feathers which looked very old and weak and there were only a few people who were looking curiously towards us as they might not be receiving many people here in this backward area .

After some information gathering, I came to know of some nearby landmarks here 

And in one of those landmarks is the route hidden to the waterfall.

It's a cave and according to these people, except for some beasts there is nothing suspicious about the cave and it means that they have not found the hidden route.

We departed to the cave and soon enough we were there at its enterence.

I and Norton entered and we explored every corner of the cave and it looked really like an ordinary cave and I would not have found anything suspicious about it if I didn't know prior but,

Since I knew that there is a hidden route here in the cave to the waterfall so I started searching while using magic.

I covered my eyes with mana and started scanning and surely, I soon found out an area that looked very weak like a thin layer of rocks stacked together carefully to avoid suspicion.

It was made very neatly with Earth elements.

I used my earth elements and destroyed it and a shining light entered our eyes and I closed my eyes for a second before opening again.

I signalled Norton to follow behind me and I entered the hole and the scene next to me was shocking!

There was lush greenery and some trees and bushes which looked very quiet and peaceful and it gave a very soothing feel.

My whole body relaxed a bit and there was a strange fragrance which was sweet and refreshing.

I heard the sound of water 💧💦 flowing like a river and I knew that it was the waterfall.

Me and Norton were wearing quite decent clothes which I found from the bandit stash, it looked like they robbed some noble on the way before encountrung us.

We put our Bags near the hole and went to the direction of sound , there were no insects , no birds and it looked very peaceful.

I would definitely visit sometime in future if possible again.

But for now I have to focus on my goal.

And that is to make my holy element stronger .

We soon cane near the fall and it looked fabulous, the water was flowing from some type of weird stone sculpture that resembled a woman with wings.

She looked like some kind of Angel.

The water was a bit above room temp so it was nice to bath .

But I heard some other voices and my attention was drawn towards the source subconsciously and I was shocked to find that there wete two more people here other than us.

The two other people were women , with one being an adult and the other being near the age of 14 years.

The older woman had golden hair and blue ocean 🌊 eyes 👀.

She wore a white robe and had proper curves of a woman that increased her attractiveness and she also had a headsets which resembled that of a nun in church .

And the young girl who was with her had golden hair and deep forest green 🌲 eyes 👀.The girl also looked quite beautiful like the older woman .

The older woman also looked towards us and her expression showed a mixture of confusion, wariness, anger .

She loudly asked in a commanding voice

" Who are you!? How dare you enter here! You don't deserve to be here with the same tine as our saintesss"

What's with this situation?

How do I reply?

As I was thinking what to reply carefully so as to not make any misconceptions

Norton , my subordinate replied in a same arrogant and commanding voice

"Woman! How dare you! You don't know him and you say we don't deserve to be here, even your entire generation won't be able to afford his anger in case it falls!!"

Norton almost shouted and I was taken aback by this scene that I stared blankly at him and he showed me a knowing smile.

'You....'

This guy just spouted something which cannot be now resolved peacefully.

I looked at the woman and she also looked taken aback by his words, clearly not expecting to get such a reply from our side.

She became more wary and carefully observed us , she looked at our outfit and then she started scanning me with her mana but she soon revealed a shocked expression at her inability to pry my strength.

Well how can she? I have both mana and ki so she, who uses magic can't obviously see my strength.

And same for Norton but he still has some inability to hide his strength perfectly.

She looked like that she understood something and asked in a polite voice than before .

"What I meant to ask earlier was who are you guys and how did you enter this waterfall? Forgive me for my rudeness earlier sir, but I may ask how did you guys entered here as today was the day of 11th month and according to contract , this waterfall will be in the hands of church, so...?"

It looks like the nobles and church still uses the waterfall in secret.

She must have misunderstood us as nobles due to our decent clothing and she became more polite.

But man she is definitely strong and I can feel it from here how strong she is.

I could only roll with this misunderstanding and make more misunderstandings so as to be safe .

" I am the eldest son of King 👑 Chadewick" I said confidentially

"Chadewick?..."

She seemed confused and she looked like she wanted to know who this king was but she refrained from doing that as it would be too rude and ignorant of her to not know of some royal who could threaten her directly.

Well how can she know if this Chadewick is imaginary.

"Ahem.. then may I ask why are you here ?"

" We have come here to meditate here in this waterfall and we will meditate quitely and won't disturb you guys so you guys don't have to worry about us and do you chore "

She wanted to reply but I cut her off by going to the other direction and dissapearing from their site .

------------


May's POV

I am May and I am one of the current Saintesss of the church and today I have come to the Secret Holy Waterfall here to train my student who will inherit my title.

Her name is Martha.

She is a prodigy and she is excellent at using holy element and I am sure she would become a future powerhouse if nurtured properly.

So after using some of my connections , I got the entry to the Holy Waterfall which is a paradise for holy element users to train as it gives the Holy element a large boost

But I encountered some people which shouldn't be here at this time as it was time for us to train so I asked them loudly and commandingly but I was surprised that one of them which looked like a subordinate spoke refuting me.

He even threatened me!

I was furious but I am an intellegent person and I must know what is the reason for his arrogance as there are not many people having status comparable to mine status of Saintesss.

I looked towards the person who was his master and I was taken aback a little by his pair of bluish green gem like eyes which looked too beautiful to compare to any treasure I have seen , honestly I was in a trance, it was only untill I heard that subordinate snicker that I got out of my daze and looked at him, 

He was very handsome kid , he looked to be near 13, the same age as my student and he would definitely grow up to be even more handsome.

Wait! What am I thinking!? Snap out, I am Saintesss!!

I tried probing their strength and the subordinate looked weak but I couldn't estimate his strength which surprised me.

I turned to that silver hair boy and was shocked to find that I could not even penetrate or probe even a little like that of subordinate.

These are definitely strong people for me to not be able to prob them .

I made a mistake by addressing them rudely, they might get offended or god knows what would happen to me and my student. I might be able to escape but my student definitely won't .

I apologised and asked them their identities politely.

He was the eldest son of some King Chadewick?

Who the hell is this king Chadewick that I haven't heard of his name, surely if he has such a strong person as his son, he must be famous.

I wanted to ask who the king is but I decided against it as would very rude of me to not know of such a strong person background.

Also I have already offended them but it looked like that silver hair boy was very understanding.

What a good person , with his good looks and his good nature , I am sure he is liked everywhere he is.

Hah, I wish I wasn't a Saintesss, I could have had a chance to ...

Snap out!! what indecent things I am thinking of !

I wanted to ask how he got entry here considering it was church's turn but he cut me off and left.

I made a mental note to search about this king Chadewick after going back.

I looked over to my student who looked in some sort of trance and only snapped of it after he left.

'Hmm, I should teach her properly after going back that Saintesss cannot love and fall for lust'

-------------

And that's how another misunderstanding by Alan and Norton 


Poor Saintesss.....

{A/N: Updates may be irregular, please be patient and continue reading my novel, it may take a bit more than a week sometimes but the novel will continue.

I MAY CHANGE THE NOVEL'S NAME TO 'Alan's Secret'

If you like my Novel, don't forget to give my novel a 💖 and a good rating of 5 stars 🌟

;)

}

 

7