Holy Eminence and Holy Order
263 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

---------------

Holy Eminence and Holy Order


----------------

Alan POV

Phew, after foolig them, we have come in a corner of this waterfall, the fall is quite big and it took us 30 minutes to reach at the farthest corner while running.

According to the book ๐Ÿ“–, I have to go in the water and meditate there for as long as possible and the water will get absorbed in me and will strengthen both my mana and holy element.

"Norton, I am going inside the water, so keep vigilance and make sure that nothing disturbs me"

"Yes Master, I will face any danger with my all!!"

I nod and take off my clothes and jump in the water falling from that sculpture.

I had some doubts at how will I breath under water but it seems I was worried for nothing as I can feel the water element ๐Ÿ’ฆ inside me reacting a little and I can easily see and breath under water .

It looks like people with water element in mana have advantage to breath and see freely under water.

I wonder what other element user would do in such a situation.

I will search about this later.

I am currently underwater and it's very deep as I can't see the bottom from top so I carefully dive deeper and try to reach as deep as possible.

After what I assume to be 2 hours 30 minutes nearly I can finally see bottom.

A thing that shocked me was that I can see clear light anywhere in this water, I don't know if this place is supported by the sun ๐ŸŒž of this planet but if it's sunlight it definitely can't reach this deep in such dense water, since I was pretty sure that I have already come more than 1,000 metres deep .

Though the pressure here is significant on my body and any normal human body would have been crushed by the pressure only .

I can clearly see everything as I was able to at the top and the blue colour was even more clear than the sea of Lefkada island in Greece in my old world.

It looked truly beautiful and holy.

When I was reaching the bottom of this fall , I realised that the holy element in me was reacting to the water around me and bumping.

I hastily came and sat at the bottom and started mediating while circulating holy element in my mana Circuit.

------------


Far away in Another Galaxyย 

There was a planet and from outside, it looked like a white ball with light green patches on it.

By coming near you can see that the white color was due to the dense clouds โ˜๏ธโ˜๏ธ covering the whole planet and the light green patches which were visible lightly was vast lands with lush greenery.

The planet looked very beautiful but the most striking feature of the planet was how pure it felt ,

If someone visits this planet and then asked what is purity, the first thing that will cone to his/her mind would this planet's image and features.

So one can guess how pure it was.

On the planets there were many large buildings, they all were very tall and designed beautifully , they were like skyscrapers but far taller than them and looked to be made with very advanced technology.

There were many other advanced technology all over the area.

There were many structures which looked like they represent some sort of temple or church or any other place to worship something.

They didn't looked like they were built to worship some god or goddess instead it looked for something different.

In the middle of the planet, that is the centre of planet, there was one such structure that was very magestic, beautiful and advanced looking.

Inside the temple, there were two people and the two people were surrounding a large orb,

One of them was male and the other was female, they both looked from the same species which looked like human species but we can't be sure since the man had calm, peaceful yet disastrous aura around him and humans don't particularly have such aura .

The male looked extremely handsome , he had white hair and white iris and green pupil, he had a good body with thin muscles and abs but currently they were covered by a white robe with magestic golden designs .

But he was at that moment looking very serious as if something disastrous has happened.

He looked towards the female,

The lady had pale smooth skin like devoid of blood, white thin and sharp eyebrows, grey iris with a shining white pupil which looked even brighter than stars in the black , she had white eyelashes matching her eyebrows, she had a small nose and red blood like lips.

She was wearing a tight fitting white robe, she had slender arms, long legs and thick thighs, overall a voluptuous body which was clearly visible through the robe.

She was very beautiful.

She felt very holy and pure like she has never even be touched by any being since existence.

She had an expressionless face but if someone notice her eyes , she was feeling excited, wary, confused and domineering.

She was excluding an aura countless times more fathomable than the guy next to her but she was making it so he can stand there.

The guy spoke in a very respectful tone, he was not affected a least by her beauty, though even if he was affected, this all turned into awe and respect for her .

"Respected Holy Eminence....

The orb of light which had existed since time immemorial and was still till now has finally reacted and gained life and according to the information we obtained from the records of the millenium research, we can definitely conclude that the seed of life laying dormant and still since then has finally born completely, although it's just born but it has created a huge tremor throughout 18 Galaxies and recharged it with abundance of life energy.

We have concluded that the being that bears the life seed is not from this planet"

He said the last part in a more serious tone.

"It is astonishing that someone who is not fron here, where life energy is most, but universe is truly mysterious and we can only hope that the existence of life seed give us insights."

"But there is one more thing and that is the death seed is still not born which will make the death envoys of the underworld panic and they will want to restrict the growth of life seed by any means, we were unable to locate the bearer of life seed as it seems something blocking us from its origin, forgive me for being incompetent....please tell me about your thoughts about this, Respected Holy Eminence".

The lady just listened to him quitely and did not reply for a long time before her eyes which were filled with excitement turned determined and replied in a calm yet domineering voice,

Her voice was very sweet and charming

"Search for the being wherever is it and bring them here as carefully as possible..... Finally the life seed has come to life....I have been waiting for countless eons.....heeh".

The lady said and while saying the last part, her eyes shined with some mysterious light and her emotions and intentions were unknown at that moment but whatever the light was, it was intense.

"Yes Holy Eminence! I shall immediately depart and I myself will bring the holy being here , The Entire Holy Order will search every corner of the universe!"

The man said that, bowed and then left.

The lady was left alone in the room and she just stared at the orb

'Finally...'

---------------


Rose POV (Diana)

Rose was just sitting on bed idly when suddenly she started feeling weird and a bit uneasy.

ย "What's this feeling, it is very old and familiar feeling....I remember having this feeling when 'those' set their eyes on one of my priceless treasure... although I did defeat then in the end but the amount I lost and the wounds I suffered that time are still a lot....WHY!?

Why I am feeling this feeling again?....

Did something happened?"

"I did felt a little tremor from a farway galaxy but it could not have been related to it possibly, as tremors are quite common"

"Then why...I should contact Venessa and let her find information as I can't leave Alan behind...I must block any kind of abnormality as I don't want to draw attention to him currently and besides how can I l live without him being near me.".

'I should ignore this for now but still be prepared for anything unexpected...'

----------


Meanwhile under the Waterfall

"ACHOO!! Ughh why do I feel like life is going to be tough from now on for no reason and again I am feeling these old chills on my back ...."

Ignore , ignore ...

'Hmm, I did felt a small itch inside me while meditating, I will check it later , I should continue focusing on meditation as of now ....."

---------

And here was Alan unaware of the small itch that caused big itches in higher beings.

If only he knew how his existence has caused the restlessness in the Hoy Order.....


{A/N: If you are liking the story, make sure to give my novel a ๐Ÿ’– and a good rating of 5 stars ๐ŸŒŸ

Enjoy :)

}

7