The devastation of Waterfall
149 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The devastation of Waterfall


--------------


Alan POV

'It's been a while since I am meditating under the waterfall, I am completely unaware of my surroundings now and the only thing I can focus on is the green seed like spot inside a darkness glowing so brilliantly that it can make someone blind,

but somehow I was unaffected and was able to watch it properly without any uncomfort, the seed felt like it was my extension and was just opened....I felt like stretching after how it feels to be waken from a long deep sleep.

I watched as the seed slowly glowed more and more units untill it started to sprout and became a sapling.

I felt energy coming to me as the seed kept growing until it was the size of a big sapling.

I feel refreshed and cool.

I was now sure that it has some connections to my holy element and it may be growing.

I felt excited and was sure that I am in some sort of meditative state and this place is where my holy element is focused on.

It felt like some time has passed and now the sapling stopped growing completely.

I wonder why ?

A bit disappointed.

well...'

-----------------------


Outside 

Alan was completely unaware of the outside and it was like a storm had hit the outside area around the waterfall.

The trees which were earlier vibrant green and full of life now looked dull.....the ground which was green and growing was now baren.....a very sorry sight for some people while a beautiful sight for others.

This was due to the absence of life energy that has been maintaing this place so far has now completely been absorbed by a being called Alan.

The saintess was pale wondering what has caused this horrifying phenomenon to occur....she can no longer feel any vibrant energy and all she can now feel that is emptiness that one feels without mana......

She doesn't know what had caused this but has some inking that it is related to those two from earlier.

But she didn't had the luxury of time to think as she had to escape now with her dear student before they get burried here.

The place was slowly falling....

She quickly took actions and flew away with her student 

Somewhere a bit away,

Norton was also facing trouble as his master had still not come back from under the water but he didn't disturb him as he had complete faith in him.

But currently he was also a bit worried as the place was slowly falling apart and he has to make sure his master remains safe.

He was trying his hardest to dodge the rocks and rubbles falling from ceiling at high speed.

They were big enough to crush someone to death.

Norton, thanks to his previous training was able to dodge slightly every time but still got some cuts here and there.

He could only grit his teeth at his powerlessness.

But suddenly the the area where water used to be now only land trembled and Alan came out of the pit blasting away all the rocks and rubbles near Norton and made a sheild of water above them

"Master!"

"Let's go out first, this place is falling".

"Yes"

Norton followed Alan out to the cave through the secret passage they came from.

The place collapsed fully and the entrance was now blocked forever.....

-------------


Alan POV

'Phew, luckily I was able to come out of meditative state or else I would have become meat paste by now along with Norton'.

"Norton, you did a good job...."

"Yes Master...

This is all due to your teachings."

Although he looked stoic outside he was very very happy to have been praised by his master after so long.

"Now let's go back to inn and check our gains".

As Alan left, the saintess contacted the church to inform them about the incident 

------------

On the other side of recieving end was a bishop 

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!? THE HOLY WATERFALL COLLAPSED!!"

He was shocked and angry beyond belief at how the revered spot for cultivating holy element was now baren and angry due to some punks he don't know of could be the cause of this happening.

How will he report this to higher-ups of Church,

They will kill him on spot if he made any silly mistake....

He shuddered.

He has to make an plausible story about this incident and blame all to those two kids he came to know from the Saintess.

He was feeling a headache coming from how the nobles would react since the church was responsible for maintaining waterfall this month.

They will all attack if not convinced somehow and given the greedy nature of nobles and royals, the church is bound to suffer heavy loses in future resources.

His heart bled from thinking about it.

But first , who in the bloody name is this King 👑 Chadwick !!??

How come he hadn't heard of such prominent figure if his son was so strong to avoid detection from the Saintess herself known to be one of the most talented individuals under church.

He had complete trust about saintess capabilities.

So who is he ? He has to find out !

It may restraint the noblies if he could prove that it was from their side that caused this devastaton and could even plunder their resources.

Haha such a genius I am....he thought.

Even though he was unhappy about the loss of waterfall.... nothing could be done now that it has happened.

And with that he went to find about the legendary King Chadewick.

------------


Alan POV

After reaching inn...I started examining myself and Norton to find what has happened to us and how much we grew.

I slowly stared probing Norton and found that the water 💦 element he has awaken has now become stronger and sturdier....it was somehow rough.....

 I was saying because mine water element was smooth as silk and i dunno if everyone has roughness in water element or am I the only one with smooth water element.

But well I can see that later .

His darkness element which was his main forte has grown denser by a bit.

Indeed he has gained some benefit but looks like he won't awaken Holy element.

Since even in that area filled with dense pure energy, he was not able to perceive it indicate that he is not compatible with it.

Oh well....

let's see what did I gain....

Don't forget to give a 💖 so it can be recommended to more people and also comment in the comments section which has been baren since eternity


:(

4