Chapter 4
116 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kazyk here is still eating, so Abel has taken the pheasant to the river to handle, he will not eat it raw like Kazyk, so when it is done, he will use the sticks that have been prepared to thread the chicken and place it. fire, he bakes.

 While roasting, Abel suddenly felt a faint warm electric current rise up in his body, his strength also seemed to be a little stronger.

 "What happened?"

 Abel was taken aback, then suddenly remembered something, and suddenly turned to look at Kazyk behind him.

 "Xixi?"

 Kazyk was startled by Abel's surprised look, he thought he had done something wrong and lowered his head like a child.

 "It's okay." Abel patted Kazyk's head, and from the bottom of his heart cried out: "System, list my and Kazyk's attributes."

 [Abel]

 Strength: 1.9 (1.1 + 0.8)

 Speed: 2.2 (1.1 + 1.1)

 Stamina: 1.5 (0.9 + 0.6)

 Energy: 0.6 (0 + 0.6)

 Void Marauder-Kazk

Strength: 0.8

 Speed: 1.1

 Stamina: 0.6

 Energy: 0.6]

 Looking at the list of attributes listed in the system, Abel silently said that it was indeed. The warm current he felt just now wasn't an illusion, he had become a little stronger, his strength had changed from 1.8 to 1.9.

 The reason is simple, Kazyk's power has changed from 0.7 to 0.8.

 The 0.1 strength attribute may seem like a small thing, but you should know that Kazyk just swallowed a squirrel!

 Only one squirrel has achieved 1/10 the strength of an adult!

 "friend……"

 Abel touched Kazyk's head, he didn't know what to say, only then did he realize how terrifying the Euclidean potential was.

 Boom ~~!

 Just as Abel sighed, a wolf howl pulled him back to reality.

 Ooo ~ Ooo ~ Ooo...

 Then more and more howling wolves began to respond.

1