Chapter 14 Mission Complete! Second Spirit Ability, Vicious Wrath!
234 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 34 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N

p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/NetherExalt

Line Break

After walking to the side of the Violent Black Viper, Su Cheng could see it clearly. The Violent Black Viper had the same appearance as a normal Black Viper.

Basically, its whole body is pitch black, except that there is a purple scale on the top of the opponent's head. Other than that, there is no obvious difference.

After sprinkling all the medicine powder used to repel Spirit Beasts from his surroundings, Su Cheng started to absorb its Spirit Ring.

The smell of this medicinal powder itself is very weak, but it is very unpleasant for Spirit Beasts. They will typically avoid such smells.

With so much medicinal powder spread around Su Cheng’s camp, let alone Spirit Beasts, even Su Cheng felt a little disgusted. If there were Spirit Beasts which could get past this, Su Cheng would be able to do nothing.

As soon as he began to absorb the Spirit Ring of the Violent Black Viper. Su Cheng felt a strong sense of resistance, which was completely different from when he absorbed his First Spirit Ring. When he absorbed his First Spirit Ring, the Spirit Beast that Su Cheng absorbed was the Mandala Snake. Among Spirit Beasts, the Mandala Snake is very powerful.

But even so, Su Cheng only felt a little pressure at the time, probably because his Martial Spirit was a snake, so he absorbed it smoothly.

But as soon as Su Cheng came up, he felt tremendous pressure. The Violent Black Viper’s Spirit Power was like a raging wave, continuously moving/

As a result, Su Cheng could only act defensively and could not attack/

With the passage of time, Su Cheng could feel that the snake’s attack was obviously weakened.

“What? I thought this snake could not endure anything.” Su Cheng thought/

In this way, as time went by little by little, Su Cheng finally succeeded in absorbing this Spirit Ring.

When the absorption was successful, he looked at the time, and it took an hour and a half to absorb such a Spirit Ring. You know, it took him only half an hour to absorb his First Spirit Ring.

[Congratulations to the host for completing the Mission, 1000 Evolution Points have been rewarded and age of Spirit Ring increases by 300 years]

After speaking, the color of his Second Spirit Ring immediately changed from bright yellow to light purple.

Seeing this scene, Su Cheng couldn't help but smile slightly. His Spirit Ring was 1,000 years old. No one on the Douluo Continent had ever been able to accomplish such a thing, except for people who reached Rank 100. In addition, Su Cheng finally had 3000 Evolution Points, so he opened the store and bought the Elementary Alchemy he wanted.

In an instant, Su Cheng's Evolution Points were exhausted. At the same time, a large amount of knowledge suddenly emerged in his mind, including the production method of the Double Speed Cultivation Potion and the Elementary Purification Potion. This knowledge shocked his head slightly. It took a long time before he came back to his senses.

Then, after gently rubbing his temples, he opened his eyes and smiled bitterly.

He knew that it would take a while to accumulate enough Evolution Points before his Second Martial Spirit Evolution.

Thinking about it, he glanced at the corpse of the Violent Black Viper in front of him.

Up to now, he has not used the first layer effect of Soul Devour once. Although he will suffer from side effects after absorbing a Spirit Beast’s Spirit Power, he will gain a lot of Evolution Points.

Now his balance of Evolution Points is 201, which is enough to buy two bottles of Elementary Purification Potion. If something goes wrong at that time, he would buy the Elementary Purification Potion and use it.

Thinking about it, Su Cheng placed his hand on the body of the Violent Black Viper, and then activated the Soul Devouring Art. In an instant, a strange black air appeared on the black viper's body, and it began to flow in Su Cheng’s body little by little.

Su Cheng could also feel that the Spirit Power in his body was rapidly increasing. Originally, after absorbing his Second Spirit Ring, his Spirit Power had reached Rank 21.

Now, it turned out that he broke through to Rank 22. In an instant, Su Cheng was infatuated with this feeling.

Gradually, in less than five minutes, the corpse of the Violent Black Viper was completely shriveled, and Su Cheng's Spirit Power had also reached mid-Rank 22.

Afterwards, Su Cheng breathed a sigh of relief, as if he didn't feel any strange feelings. Could it be the reason why there is no Spirit Power running? Su Cheng was in deep thought.

Su Cheng sat down cross-legged and began to try to use his Spirit Power. In an instant, Su Cheng realized that there was a real problem with his body.

When he was running his Spirit Power, he could feel it in the dark, as if something was constantly hindering him, causing his Spirit Power to be out of control. Even his cultivation speed was affected.

Feeling this, Su Cheng immediately bought a bottle of Elementary Purification Potion in the mall, and then swallowed it in one go.

Suddenly, a refreshing sensation swept over his body, and some black gas was also flowing out of his pores.

After a while, he felt that all the impurities on his body had almost disappeared, and then he sat down again and started practicing. This time, after discovering that the resistance had become much smaller, Su Cheng finally breathed a sigh of relief.

Sure enough, this Elementary Purification Potion can solve the side effects caused by using the Soul Devouring art.

After that, Su Cheng stayed in the forest until dawn.

Although a large amount of powder to get rid of Spirit Beasts was scattered around, he still couldn't sleep. To be precise, he couldn't fall asleep because of excitement. Anyway, he could leave the next day. He could survive the whole night.

After the sun rose, Su Cheng left the forest immediately.

Because he was on the periphery, he left soon.

The moment he walked out of the forest, Su Cheng felt that his entire hanging heart was let go, and he felt at ease.

Afterwards, he found a place and tried his Second Spirit Ability.

Su Cheng’s Second Spirit Ability, Vicious Wrath, is a long-range attack skill. A huge purple shock wave was spit out from his mouth.

This shock wave is extremely corrosive, and anyone who is contaminated will be infected with the venom of the Violent Black Viper.

Of course, he still hasn't been able to fully exert the poison of the Violent Black Viper, and when his Rank increases, the power of the poison will increase.

In addition, his own Martial Spirit, toxicity, and attack power have also been greatly improved.

Soon, Su Cheng came to an empty space, activated his Second Spirit Ability, and a huge purple shock wave suddenly spit out from his mouth. In an instant, all the healthy Blue Silver Grasses in the open space began to wither. After a few seconds, they became charred black.

Seeing this scene, Su Cheng nodded in satisfaction. The power is not bad, but it consumes a little too much Spirit Power. It consumes 70% of the Spirit Power in his body.

It was a great ability for a 1,000-year Spirit Ring. Not many Spirit Grandmasters could bear such an ability, so this was something exciting for Su Cheng.

4