Chapter 2 – Take You Home
30 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Mmm... Kylie..." 

Kylie's hand had just finished moving in my pants. I was a moaning mess between her and the door. My girlfriend's face was buried in my neck, kissing along my sensitive skin. I relaxed into her arms as I came down from my high. 

"Did you come good, baby?" 

I nodded wearily as Kylie slipped her hand out from under my skirt, lifting me into her arms. Her eyes twinkled at me as she opened her mouth - 

BOOM. 

Kylie's eyes moved to the door behind me. I jumped, twisting around in her arms. The boom had shuddered the floor underneath us, and we could now hear distant sounds of screaming and thundering feet. 

"What the fuck was that?" I said, putting my feet on the floor. 

Kylie's eyebrows furrowed as the screams got louder. "Those definitely aren't screams of fun." 

"You didn't have anything planned after you left the stage, did you?" I asked in a panic as I backed away from the door. 

Kylie shook her head slowly. 

The door slammed open, and I jumped a foot into the air, but it was only the stagehand from before. His hair was flopped over his face, all sweaty and panicked. 

"Miss Ford, you need to evacuate immediately!" The stagehand panted. 

"Why?" Kylie asked. "What's happening?" 

"T-the Death Eaters, ma'am. They've invaded the stadium." 

With a single glance at Kylie, I immediately made my way to the door. 

"Ma'am - where are you going - you need to evacuate too -" 

"I'm not going to just leave." I said. "They need my help." 

"Baby -" 

I whirled around, my fists clenching, expecting Kylie to tell me to leave the building. Instead, she grabbed her wand from her dressing table. 

"- Wait for me." 

My heart soared in my chest as she joined me at the door, with only her jeans, combat boots, and sports-bra on. She pushed her short hair out of her sapphire eyes, and they made contact with me. 

"Let's go." I nodded, my own eyes meeting hers. Kylie nodded too, and we both sprinted up the corridor, the stagehand's protests echoing down after us. 

We emerged out onto the stage, where blue and red lights were still beating down upon us, making the air hotter. A huge crowd of people were at each exit, screaming and yelling, pushing forward and creating a stampede. A smaller crowd was in the middle of the floor, aiming red and green spells at each other. As I turned, a Death Eater leapt onto the stage from the left. I aimed my wand at him, "Stupefy!" and he fell back onto the floor, sprawling six feet below us. 

Damn. I'm tipsy but my aim is still on point. 

"She's up there!" Someone roared, and a second later four Death Eaters scrambled onto the stage from both sides. Kylie took aim as I held out my wand, us both backing into each other. I reached for her hand behind me, and she grasped mine in hers. 

We both took a deep breath. "STUPEFY!" 

Two Death Eaters fell. We took aim again, but only one fell this time, the other quickly approaching. Fuck, I'd missed just slightly. I thought I'd seen two of him. Forget what I said about my tipsyness. 

"Stupefy!" He roared, and I ducked. The jet of red light flew over my head and smashed into the microphone, blasting it off its stand, and a weird jangling sound echoed loudly around the stadium, making a few people from the crowd look up. 

"Incarcerous!" Kylie yelled, and the Death Eater let out a shout as he was tightly bound in thick ropes from head to toe, falling off the stage to join his friends below. 

"You're especially talented at that one, aren't you?" I giggled, turning to her. 

Kylie winked at me. "Don't you know it, princess?" 

"Daisy!" 

I turned my head. More Death Eaters were attempting to crawl up onto the stage, but I could see past them the whole of Dumbledore's Army fighting the Death Eaters, surrounded by Sirius, Emily, and those of the Order who had come to the concert. The Aurors from outside were attempting to sort through the crowds at the exits and were helping the DA and Order members in fighting the Death Eaters. 

Sirius was yelling at me as Emily deflected spells from him. He cupped his hands around his mouth and yelled again. 

"DAISY! Get down off the stage! They can all see you!" 

Shit. I spun around and grabbed Kylie as she shot a Stunning Spell at another Death Eater, and ran towards the edge of the stage. I jumped without even a second's hesitation, pulling Kylie with me, and we both landed on our feet, me swaying slightly. My girlfriend pulled me straight and led me off towards Sirius. 

Death Eaters lunged at us from all angles; Kylie and I shot Stunning Spell after Stunning Spell all around us until we reached the Order members and a small group of DA members in the middle. They were all surrounding and defending - 

"Oh my Godric!" I cried, letting go of Kylie's hand and running for them. My Muggle friends were all huddled together, sending terrified looks around them and shaking violently. Out of all of them, Dudley was the only one who didn't look afraid. 

"Let me take them!" He roared, slamming his fist into his palm. "I'll knock them flat -" 

"No, you won't." I panted, grabbing his thick arm. "CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TAKE THEM HOME?!" 

"We can't!" Sirius yelled over the screams and spells. "The stadium has Anti-Apparition wards to prevent non-ticket holders from breaking in. Very helpful in situations like this, as you can see!" 

I could hear the sarcasm dripping from his voice even over the shouts of the Aurors nearby. 

"What the fuck are we gonna do, then?" I yelled back, gesturing towards Dudley, Piers, Hannah, Megan, and Sasha. 

But Sirius was quickly distracted by Bellatrix Lestrange firing a jet of green light towards him. It missed my godfather by inches, and Sirius whirled around, throwing himself into battle with her. I turned back to my friends, all of them holding onto Dudley as they huddled behind him and me, looking petrified. 

Another green jet of light zipped past us, missing my cousin just barely. Fear pounded through me, and I closed my eyes briefly, wishing that my friends could be back in Privet Drive, safe and sound. 

And, next second, as I opened my eyes, they were all gone. 

"What the fuck?" I yelled. "Where are my cousin and my friends?" 

Harry reached me, grabbing my arm. "Daze! Oh Godric -" 

"Dudley and Co, Harry!" I said firmly. "Where did they go?!" 

"It looked like they just disappeared - listen, Daze, are you okay?" 

"I'm fine! Watch out -" 

We ducked as a red jet flew over our heads, making our hair ruffle in the resulting breeze. I turned around with Harry still grasping me, and aimed. 

"Stupefy!" 

Around me and my twin brother, Sirius, Emily, Cedric, Fred, George, Terry, Draco, Kylie, and Ginny were fighting with Death Eaters. Sirius was battling Bellatrix; Emily was taking on two Death Eaters at once; Cedric, Fred, and George were each battling their own Death Eater; Terry and Kylie, and Draco and Ginny were taking on a Death Eater per pair. 

Another one launched at us out of nowhere; then one appeared out of the crowd in our direction, his wand out. 

"I'll take this one." I told Harry. "You take that one." 

We both whirled about, our wands out. I couldn't see what Harry was doing, but I heard him spitting out jinx after hex. I send two Stunning Spells one after the other at the Death Eater approaching me, and I dodged as he sent one back at me. 

"Crucio!" 

"Protego!" I said quickly. The Cruciatus Curse bounced off my shield and hit a Death Eater nearby. He fell to the ground, twitching, screaming, jerking; it was over in seconds as the Death Eater in front of me lowered his wand, and the one on the ground scrambled up, his eyes on me. 

"You little bitch -" 

I turned, and ran. The Death Eaters followed me, and I couldn't think where else to go except the stage; it was right in front of me and all other exits were blocked. I ducked under spells, dodged furiously battling twosomes as they backed into my path; I sped up as a part of the ceiling fell, slamming into the floor behind me. 

I leapt up onto the stage, dragging myself up as the Death Eaters sprinted around the now-flaming chunk of ceiling. I staggered towards the centre of the stage again, the heat from the red and blue lights making me sweat, the effects from the Firewhisky making me dizzy. 

The Death Eaters had caught up. Standing underneath a red light, more red lights flew towards me as I ducked and dodged; my Shield Charm held up as three more Cruciatus Curses slammed into it, then as the forth one made contact, it shattered. I held up my wand to create another one, but as I was halfway through pronouncing it, the fifth Curse hit me. 

Immediately, I collapsed, screaming. White hot knives were slicing through my skin; I was being stabbed by a thousand needles; my veins were being ripped out from inside me; pain like I had never felt before was coursing through me, and I wasn't aware of anything existing apart from my brain, which was on fire - 

Suddenly, it stopped. I looked up, raising my head from the stage floor, trembling. A painfully familiar figure was pointing the two Death Eaters behind him, towards Sirius, who was climbing the stage. The figure turned and walked towards me, his red eyes glinting at me. 

I took in a deep gasp of air, forcing myself to stagger up. I held onto the mic stand to hold myself up, swaying. Tom Riddle stepped towards me casually, his eyes on mine. He paused beside the drum stand, turning his head. 

"Ah. What a lovely undergarment." Riddle said slowly. He reached out and picked up my bralette, which was still hanging from the cymbal. "Beautiful. Just like you." 

Riddle's eyes found mine, and I felt myself blushing at his words. I leaned forward... his eyes were dark brown again, and were soft, drawing me in... he was so incredibly handsome... damn... who knew such an evil person could be so fucking hot...? 

Evil. Evil person. I snapped out of it, stumbling back. Without my knowledge, I had taken several steps forward, and Riddle was so close that he could have reached out and touched me. 

Riddle frowned, and his eyes flashed scarlet for a moment. 

"Daisy... come. Let me take you home with me... we have much to be getting on with..." 

I took another shaky step backwards. Riddle's eyes locked onto mine, and the sounds of battle behind me faded out again. 

"You're beautiful, Daisy Potter... let me take you home with me. Let me appreciate that pretty face... let me see all of you..." 

"You'll touch my goddaughter when I'm six feet under!" A familiar voice roared, and I was snapped out of it when Riddle turned, his wand up to deflect the curse Sirius had sent his way. He was literally right in front of me, with barely a foot of space between us. I jumped back, my wand raised. 

I watched helplessly as Riddle and Sirius battled, Emily, Terry, and Cedric backing up my godfather. I growled as I noticed my bralette still swinging in Riddle's grasp. 

"Accio bralette!" I hissed, and the pink piece of lace flew towards me. I grabbed it in relief, stuffing it into the waistband of my skirt, and turned with my wand raised back to the fray. I yelped as I saw Bellatrix knock Kylie down onto the ground, her wand at my girlfriend's throat. 

"No!" I screamed, raising my foot over the edge of the stage, ready to leap down. 

"STOP." 

Bellatrix glanced around, her maniacal grin stretched wide across her face. Kylie struggled underneath her, reaching for her wand, which had been knocked onto the concrete a few feet away from her. 

I looked where Bellatrix was looking. Riddle was standing in front of Sirius, Emily, Terry, and Cedric, who were all frozen in place, their mouths open and their wands raised in front of them. I took my foot back from the edge, ready to turn, but Riddle said, "They're all fine. And they could be, as well as all of your little friends down there. I will let them all live... if you come with me, Daisy Potter." 

I didn't even think. I walked towards Riddle quickly, my heart pounding. If I could save Kylie from getting hurt, or killed... I heard Harry, George, and Kylie yell, "NO!" from below, but I ignored them. Riddle's mouth was twitched into a slight smirk as I approached, and he reached out for me. 

"Excellent." Riddle said softly, his eyes crimson yet again. "Excellent... come here, Daisy..." 

"GO!" 

A yell from behind made me jump; suddenly, I was scooped into the air then someone's arms; Sirius and the others had been released from whatever spell was holding them hostage, and they were firing spell after spell at a furious Riddle; a flaming-haired Weasley was sprinting backstage with me, flying down the corridor, then bursting out of a set of double doors. The second we hit the fresh air of the outdoors, the redhead spun with me in his arms, and we were suddenly in the street outside Weasley's Wizard Wheezes. 

"Fred! What the fuck?" I shouted, wriggling out of his arms. Fred steadied me, his hands on my shoulders. I shrugged him off me, pulling at my hair. "I needed to go with him! He said he would let you all go if I did -" 

"He was lying, Daze." Fred said, pale-faced and panting. "He's Voldemort; do you really think he wouldn't have tortured and murdered anyone tonight if he had the chance to?" 

"He's torturing and murdering people - you're right - we have to go back, I have to go back, I have to help -" 

"No, you don't!" Fred said. "The Order had all arrived; Dumbledore was coming; and now that you're gone, nothing is there that Riddle wants anymore. And he clearly doesn't want to battle with Dumbledore again, so he'll be outta there. Everyone will be fine." 

I stared at him, panting. The street was dark, the only light coming from the little apartments above the shops; silhouettes were pressed against each window, probably watching us. 

"Let's get inside." Fred said hurriedly, thinking along the same lines as me. "C'mon." 

He tugged me into the shop, shutting the door behind us and locking it. No sooner had he done that, than five cracking sounds echoed around the street. Fred's eyes widened, and he grabbed my hand, pulling me roughly towards the stairs. I followed without question, sprinting up the spiral staircase behind him, and he tugged me up into our apartment stairwell, slamming the door behind him. 

We waited. I sat beside my best friend on the sixth step, wincing as the after-shocks from the Cruciatus Curse went through me, flinching every time I heard a creak on the floorboards in the shop below. A louder creak sounded near the door, and Fred and I moved closer to the door, peering through the peephole. 

Several Death Eaters were roaming the second floor of the shop, peering behind shelves and counters. Bellatrix came dangerously close to the door, inspecting what I assumed would look like a bare piece of wall to her, and I cringed as her eyes made contact with mine, then slid past to the shelf beside the door. 

"All clear!" A voice called from downstairs. "She's not here. Let's go." 

Bellatrix turned, sending one last suspicious glance towards me and Fred, then descended the staircase with the rest of the Death Eaters. I turned and sprinted up the staircase we were on up to the apartment, bursting through into the living room and whipping open the curtains. I watched as the Death Eaters gathered outside the shop, and next second, they vanished. 

Fred came up beside me, resting his hands on the windowsill. He wasn't looking at me; his eyes were glued on the cobbles far below. We stood in silence for a minute. 

"Daisy." He spoke at last. "Why was You-Know-Poo wanting to 'see all of you'?" 

I took a deep breath, sinking into the armchair behind me. 

"I don't know."

0