Trade deal’s
88 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Both of them walked into this wholesale company and since he researched market price on what he was looking for, he didn't have worries he would get scammed. 

A staff member intercepted them almost immediately, as she looked on to the young man and the middle-aged woman with strange features for Sinnoh 

"Hello," Syndra said to the staff member.

"Hello, how may I be of service." The staff member gave a polite bow, before questioning the two.

"We are here to establish a pokemon egg trade link." Syndra had memorized the script beforehand, so she didn't falter on the things she had little to no knowledge or interest in.

"Please follow me."

The staff member took them to a desk, where a woman was working.

"Some people want to establish a pokemon egg trade route." 

The busy woman groaned before she gave a fake smile and asked for the breeding qualifying certificate.

Pulling it out of his pocket, he gave it to the staff member.

"Oh , is this young man is the breeder?"

"Yes." Syndra said, "Im acting as a translator." 

"He's mute?"

"Yes."

"Do you need a sign language expert?"

"No thank you, I will suffice." Syndra gave a smile, as the staff members eyes slowly widened 

The other staff looked at the gasped expression with confusion, before opening her eyes also.

"Your son is a genius." 

"Not my son." Syndra sighed

Evan showed a grin, but syndra quickly slapped the back of his head.

The desk staff woman muttered something in the ears of the other staff member, as she nodded and smiled.

"Please just wait a moment." 

Syndra looked confused, but Evan mysteriously smiled as a 20-year old woman quickly came to them.

"Please follow me." The woman gave a genuine smile, leading them to a private office away from the main lobby. The office was beautiful and well furnished with jewellery, showing the woman's position was not low.

"Sorry for that reaction." The woman apologized "You see, basic breeders with a grade like... which one of you is it?"

Syndra looked annoyed, again causing Evan to give a small smile.

"Its him."  Syndra looked down at Evan, who gave a small wave.

"SO YOUNG?"  The woman rubbed her temples,  before introducing herself. 

"Im Alisa, vice-president of the trading section of this fine company."  Alisa looked at the boy and the woman, before shaking both of their hands "You need to set up a trade-link for what item exactly."

"Pokemon egg's." 

"Do you both own the daycare?"

"No," Syndra replied. "It's just him." 

"That's a lot of responsibility for him," Alisa said, before sitting down at her laptop.

"Name of the day-care?"

"Green-grove in floaroma town."

She typed away for a few seconds, muttered something, before saying

"What grade pokemon eggs do you want to discuss purchasing." 

"Red-Orange." 

"Bulk?"

"Around 100."

Alisa typed something away, her mind racing with calculation

After stopping typing on her laptop, she came and sat across Evan.

"A delivery of 100 pokemon eggs - 50 red - 50 orange would come to around 120,000 pokedollar's , but the company seems to have put some interest in you." Alisa said "20,000 off if you choose to pick this place again five times for your delivery batch. Not only that,  but we will give you V.I.P and handle the delivery of your first batch of eggs."

Evan raised his eyebrow,  and Syndra had stopped talking.

The ball was in Evan's court now.

It was a good deal.

"Do I have to request the same quality of eggs for the rest of the 4 batches?"

"No, but you should know that Basic breeders can only go up to orange aptitude." 

Evan realised what they were scheming. Day-cares with high test scores, such as his, would get picked more than a regular one.

Not only that, he had the geological advantage of being in the middle of Jubilife city and Eterna city, which was a hot spot for new trainers 

They realise that the shelves would be cleared out quickly, and they want to attach him to them for the next 4 deals, which would be a profit for them.

Unfortauntley for them, Evan was at the advantage in his position. 

500,000 pokedollars rapidly coming in over the course of 6 months would still be a profit, not to mention the cost of delivery would barely scratch that, and the V.I.P would draw him in the future. 

Both of them were essentially using eachover, like a symbiotic relationship. 

Evan gets Eggs, they get a lot of money and the long-term attraction of drawing Evan in with the V.I.P

"One crate of potions with each shipment."Evan wrote

"Can do."  Alica, stretching out her hand.

Evan shook it, before waiting.

Not long after, a contract was signed binding them to their agreements.

Both sides were happy as Evan walked out of the building 

"God, you're like your mother. " Syndra muttered "Persistent and strong."

The shipment should come in around 3-4 days due to the fact eggs should need to be readied, and then the Armed Convey needs to get ready with their weapons.

The rise in pokemon hunters in the black market had made it so convoys with armed pokemon and trainers are not uncommon when transporting pokemon now, especially large bulks of eggs.

After driving back home in Syndra's car,  Evan gave her another 5 thousand pokedollars for her constant support over him.

She refused, but Evan simply went up the hill, ignoring her. 

The dirty and low-quality daycare had been replaced into a high-quality day care that had succeeded the advanced life checkup, meaning that the place was extremely habitable by all pokemon and humans. 

All the areas were cleaned, the wiring was replaced, rust was removed and most importantly , new incubators and apptutiude testers were littered in the hospital section.

Linking it up to Mincinno , he looked at the stats


Aptitude- Level 2 - Shallow Orange 

Abilty - Technician 

Egg moves : Aqua tail , Pound , Tail whip


 

Today was the first step in becoming a large day-care

a glorious evolution

4