Investigation
66 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The day went smoothly, nothing happening and the stock of pokemon steadily decreased over the course of 6 hours. 

The sun was starting to set, as an orange sky could be seen under the glass ceiling of the field section.

Evan could be sharing a glass of tea with a well-dressed gentleman, whose eyes were sharp.

He was a private investigator, given to him by Alicia who had managed to use her connections to procure him.

"What do you need me to do?"

"Find a report on a person called Veronica Zyra." Evan used the psychic power to convey the amount of disgust to the fact he couldn't even see his sister.

The number of the parents that had taken Veronica in didn't exist anymore, leading Evan to raise suspicion.

Something itched his mind.

He didn't think the inheritance was the main reason they wanted her.

If so , why did they move abroad?

"you must understand." The gentleman said "We are not a black service, we do not hurt or kill."

"I understand." Evan said, "Just get information on her whereabouts and the people keeping her."

"Very well."

25,000 pokedollars were given, as the man disappeared in thin air, a cold aura surrounding him.

His shadow shifted for a  moment before he disappeared, hitting a ghost-type pokemon.

It will be around 3-days before he hears the results of the man .

Sipping tea and picking up a clipboard, Evan looked at the results of today's opening.

all of the 25 eggs were gone, only one was medium orange, meaning he got 151,000 from that.

Half of the potions were sold, priced at 400 each meaning that was 600.

Customers that had caused problems were noted down, as Evan ran off a strike system that would cause someone to get blacklisted if they did problematic things. 

46(12+8+26) red pokemon were sold, 37(30+5) orange pokemon were sold, the whole medium orange range was sold, and the rest were low down.

30,000 + 21,600 + 78,000 = 150,600(red)

150,000 + 32,500 = 32,500 = 183,100

overall profit: 484,700

Evan looked towards the score with a smile.

to no-ones surprise, those with the highest aptitude sold out the fastest.

Bored, Evan looked at the tip of his fingers, which radiated green energy.

It was definitely Gardenia's energy, but what is the use?

"Abra, Gothita."

Gothita came out of her Pokeball, and Abra teleported from somewhere.

"Let's go, it's time to meditate," Evan said, as they walked towards his bedroom. 

Closing his eyes and sitting down, Evan drifted away.


Evan suddenly opened his eyes, but instead of the hazel brown pupils, the signature blue of a psychic was present.

The psychic energy in his navel swirled around restlessly, causing Evan to hiss in pain.

Slowly attempting to soothe the raging wave, Evan quickly told the rest of his pokemon to stop feeding psychic power as he slowly started to pull the tide and calm it down.

The fragile and unstable psychic energy refused to calm down.

Evan clicked his tongue, as he didn't try to move against the wave, but use his own to envelop it.

The two energies stop clashing, as one surrounded and cornered the over. 

He did the next step.

Condensing and thickening the psychic energy to make it more stable, Evan felt it burn intensely.

Gritting his teeth and enduring it, he did the final step.

Wait for it to calm down.

 --------------

A few hours later..

The two energies stop fighting, as they slowly inched towards eachover and started to combine and form into a larger, bigger stream.

Something clicked, as Evan felt a gush of psychic energy around his whole body.

The energy had gone from his navel to his body, becoming of the first stage. 

He had done it, he had broken through.

Evan opened his eyes, before a disk of condensed psychic energy resembling a chakram.

throwing it like a frisbee, he watched as it cut through the wall before disintegrating.

Evan smiled.

This was why the psychics were feared.

The weaponization of it.

Oh, and if anybody dared to cross him with bad intent. 

He would happily turn them to a point of no return.

But now , it was the time he waited for.

It was time to see what aptitude was like.

Some say it is the astral plane of a psychic's mind, one where all of the energy is stored. 

Some say it the signify's the psychic's mental mind.

You unlock a space, one where you could only go to if meditating.

Abra and Gothita once more joined in as the trio interlocked psychic energy.

The aptitude was counted as the stars in this place, but as Evan looked into the place, no stars could be found

"Huh?"

Something went wrong at that moment.

Something aggressively and greedily sucked up all of the energy from Gothita and Abra, as they desperately tried to struggle away from the grasp of the psychic link that tried to eat away from theirs.

Stars rapidly started to shine in his mind, one by one lighting up

"Im sorry , Abra , Gothita!"

Evan continued to absorb more of their psychic energy, more and more stars lighting up, each one showing the potential of Evan's future.

"More!" Evan screamed as he stopped seeing his two tired pokemon

"Im sorry." Evan hugged both of them, before looking at his mind.

His stars lit up to around Medium Green potential , but Evan felt something chang.e

He felt like it could grow, it could adapt. 

All it needs is more psychic energy...

more.

more.

more.

Evan quickly got out of the trance, before looking at the concerned look of Abra

"Dont worry." Evan patted it with a smile.

He tested out telepathy for around 1 hour.

He could talk for 15 minutes, with 1 hour recharge time.

that's 360 minutes a day.

However, any form of psychic energy activity means that time is shortened down, so that number couldn't be taken for granted.

Everything was going smoothly.

 

3