An introduction
15 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

An introduction

Hey, I'm glad you made it. No need for formalities, just call me Rabbit, as my buddies do. I was naturally gifted with the ability to see the unseeable, but it didn't use to work as they do right now, it's a bit complicated. Allow me to start from the beginning

Have you ever seen those anime series or superhero movies where the Asian protagonist/antagonist is born within a family who teaches him Kungfu day and night, undergoes intense training and gave him emotional trauma whenever he thinks about them?

That's me, minus the emotional trauma part.

What is quite interesting is that my Father IS a Master of Chinese Martial Arts, and we own a family dojo. And yes, I do have access to all the cool-looking weaponry that I might kill myself with if not careful. (I mean seriously, I felt as if I split my skull that one time when I hit myself with nunchucks) Anyhow, I'm very blessed to have a loving family, and contrary to all those comics where the father forces the poor Asian kiddo to practice through the night, my Dad was a very sensible man. Compared to Martial Arts, I always took more interest in music across a variety of genres. Classical, Jazz, Pop, Contemporary, Modern, Fusion, Punk, etc. you name it, and he let me explore my interests/hobbies independently.

It wasn't only until when I went into Middle School did I return to seriously practice instead of my usual half-ass effort due to my personal interests piquing. So I returned and practiced regularly, until one day, Dad discovered the core Elements of the Daoist belief, and my normal life went bonkers ever since.

1