6.01 – S:M5 – Amateur Hypnotist in a Warehouse
2.9k 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

6.01 - S:M5 - Amateur Hypnotist in a Warehouse

Genre:

  • BlowJob
  • Caught
  • Facial
  • Free Use
  • Hypnosis
  • Public
  • Spanking
  • Threesome
  • Tiny

Characters:

  • Hypnotist Jacob - 31:Human:Male - You
  • Worker Melissa - 26:Human:Female
  • Deliverer Li-Wei - 30:Succubus:Female - Petite

Scenery:

  • Warehouse

Extremometer: 4-5

It all started back then, when a young man came to me, seeking me for my knowledge in potion brewing, especially the more illegal kind. After completing the order and earning a small fortune from the lovestruck man I was finally able to concoct the recipe that was handed down to me by my ancestor. It was the lost recipe of a mind-bending potion, essentially a much more powerful love potion. The brewing process to ages and was a stressful and risky endeavor, though in the end I made it to the last few steps and that’s where everything went wrong.

Some residue from the love potion from before reacted with the new potion and ended up transforming it into a voracious and highly reactive concoction. One wrong stir and the thing exploded into my face, what happened after is better left unknown. This happened a year ago and the adventure that now got me here, before the World Tree Brothel, was a hectic and dangerous one.

The mind-bending potion had combined with the love potion and somehow infused itself into me. Now I was able to command the consciousness people around me and order them around, an ability that would have quickly catapulted me into power if it were not for the condition. I was only able to command lewd or sexually related stuff, a side effect of the potion combining with the love potion.

For that reason, I sneaked into the brothel, the one place in which I could indulge myself freely because succubi seemed to somehow react to my commands the easiest, probably because they naturally were one of the lewdest races and horny for some action. I sighted one of the back entrances into the brothel and hid in one of the supply carts by hypnotizing the driver and supporting worker. One of them a petite succubus and the other a muscular but slender human woman.

After hijacking the vehicle and getting access to the staff area of the brothel I started with my shenanigans. My first victims were the delivery people, those that even got me in here. While they unloaded the cargo in the back of a random warehouse, sparsely illuminated by floating lights, I lured the two workers into a faraway isle. With no one able to see us I was finally able to reveal my ability to the public, looking deep into the eyes of the two workers and making them my temporary puppets.

To get a good look at the two women I ordered them to stand at attention and present themselves to me. The human introduced herself as Melissa and the Succubus as Li-Wei. The difference between the two was striking and especially so when I let my hands wander over their lewd bodies. The human, clothed in rough fabric that covered all her lewd parts, didn’t react to my advances at all and just stood there reactionless, though at least her plentiful chest and plumb behind excited me. Contrary to that was the small succubus, at two-thirds of my size and with small breasts and a perky behind she was the quintessence of petiteness.

What surprised me back then and nearly got me captured was the cute moan that escaped Li-Wei's lips as my hand stroked over her already hard nipples. The sound of arousal combined with the lewd clothing of the woman got my dick hard almost immediately, though some of it had to come from the fact that we were in public. My hands continued their shenanigans with the two women, but not long after I couldn’t hold myself back and I pressed Melissa down on the cold floor. “Open your mouth and stick out your tongue … pet.” At first still somewhat unused to how I handled the two beauties, my voice was rather light, nonetheless, the obedient human immediately followed my orders, submitting my command.

A second command made her unzip my trousers and my cock landed in the center of her face with a light slap. Unsatasfiingly, Melissa didn't yelp out in surprise and instead began to lick my dick, getting it as hard as it could get. Disappointed by her lack of reaction I quickly started using her mouth as I pleased and my mast vanished inside her hole, filling the silent warehouse with sucking and gagging noises. Meanwhile the petite succubus, Li-Wei just stood beside the gobbling human, the small woman’s face getting a light hint of a blush and surprising me once again.

It really seemed as if succubi somehow reacted to my advances, even though they were in a hypnotized state. This excited me even more because now I would not have to please myself with a totally silent woman, but also get some pleasure out of the arousal or moaning from the succubus. Immediately testing out my theory I ordered Li-Wei to turn around and unclip the revealing onesie that covered her private parts. As the blush in her face only increased in intensity I placed my right hand in her petite behind, my other appendage using then reactionless Melissa’s mouth as an Onahole.

A cute moan escaped the small woman’s mouth as my hand kneads her behind and she calls out when my finger rubs over her pussy in a stray movement. Shocked by the loud moan and slightly scared someone would find out my hand flicks back and whips her juicy ass. “Ahhnyaaaa”, a loud scream/moan escapes her mouth, after a minute of bating silence in which only Melissa’s sucking files the warehouse, I calm down significantly. Knowing that no one was in the warehouse I continue my shenanigans and repeatedly flick my against her small behind, eliciting rising moans from the small Li-Wei.

The risk of being captured and the pleasure from obediently getting my cock sucked by the reactionless Melissa makes my sperm rise. As the overwhelming pleasure rises from e crotch and threatens to overwhelm me I flick out sharply at the succubus's behind making her scream out loudly and apparently grab the attention of another worker in the warehouse. “Hey, what is going on over there!!”, the excitement of being close to getting caught only makes the pleasure in me rise even higher. Shoving the small woman’s bare behind over the still sucking mouth of Melissa, I prepare myself for the climax.

With a subdued grunt, a white liquid escapes the tip of my cock, splashing against the face of the waiting Melissa and ending up on the bare ass of the petite Li-Wei. As the last shudders of my cock deliver the remaining bits of cum on the succubus's cheeks, the first portion starts dripping down onto Melissa's face, covering her eyes in a thick layer of cum. Just then the sound of steps reaches my ear, slowly coming closer to my position. As my heart threatens to jump out of my chest an emergency plan of mine comes to mind.

 

Hope you liked todays chapter and a good fap to all of you guys. Maybe some of you already recognize the character, little hint, he brewed the love potion for a character we got to see beforehand. 

Anyways, Free-Use really just is one of my most favourite genres out there and combined with the "Public" this really just is one of the most outstanding combinations i know. Write me in the comments if you agree with me, or if not, what your favourite genre combinations are, maybe I'll use them in one of the comming chapters. 

EroGo out!!

3