5.05 – H:F5 – Filled up by a female
3.3k 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

5.05 - H:F5 - Filled up by a female

Genre:

  • Amateur
  • BDSM
  • Creampie
  • HandJob
  • Huge Cock
  • Impregnation
  • Rough
  • Squirting

Characters:

  • Princess Aurora - 20:Human:Female - You
  • Barbarian Queen Valda - 27:Human:Futanari

Scenery:

  • Bedroom

Extremometer: 5

With my heart beating powerfully from the excitement from before and the sexy barbarian apparently ready for more, I couldn’t wait long for her cock to rise once again and started my offensive. Touching the base of her cock with my slender fingers and feeling for the arousing throbbing of the large member, I massaged her balls and let the mast rise once again.

Valda, apparently pleased by my active involvement in making her hard again petted my head gently, as if rewarding a loyal dog for his good service. Seeing that the large woman was ready for more I let my hand wander up her long mast, stroking the large member gently. My pussy, remembering how great her thick fingers felt was wetting once again, not able to wait any longer for the huge cock to be rammed inside it.

Having had enough foreplay for now and with the dick ready to pierce another hole of mine, the barbarian queen shoved me onto my back, moving her whole body over me. Her large hands rested beside mine and locked them down, not allowing me to move in any way. Feebly trying to resist her rough shoving only made my pussy even wetter than before, especially once the angular face of Valda appeared directly before mine.

Pushing apart my legs I let her hip move closer to mine and sucked in a breath when her dick hit my stomach as if to prove its large size to me once again. She began with slow thrusts, rubbing the colossal member against my abdomen and flexing her stout abs with every move. My eyes now had a love-struck look in them, which the barbarian quickly took advantage of, as her head moved down and her lips pressed against mine in a sloppy and lewd kiss.

Once her throbbing dick couldn’t hold back anymore and I myself was at my limit of restraining my sexual needs, she lowered her hips until the cock hit my pussy. Now sliding over the smooth entrance anticipation for what was to come was the only thing filling my mind and I was getting crazy because of it, readily accepting the tongue Valda pushed inside my mouth. As sucking, noises could be heard coming from our sloppy kisses my limit was reached and my hand flicked down, grabbing the throbbing member and lining it up for the first thrust.

The glans hit my vagina and pushed apart the glistening labia. My gaping hole spread open even wider, already imagining gobbling up Valda’s dick. Her cock began to pulse as the glans slowly moved inside my entrance and my whole body began to tense up, same part pain, anticipation, and pleasure. Though in the end, pleasure won, largely influenced by the dominating moves from the barbarian.

Having moved my hands up and over my head, she locked them in with her left hand while her right fondled around with my perky breasts, squeezing the nipples and occasionally twisting them roughly. With the glans now inside my pussy the larges burden was overcome and my walls already tried to milk her baby stick of its magical fluid. Looking me straight in the eye a hushed whisper escaped the barbarian queen’s mouth and then my mind went blank, “Sorry”.

She pushed the whole length of her 8 inch and incredible girth of 7 inside my vagina with one powerful heave. A loud scream escaped my mouth, filled with the pain from my pussy being pushed apart but also the incredible feeling of her cock rubbing against my contorting walls. Before I could even calm down from the aftershocks of her first thrust she already prepared the second, slowly moving out her cock, slurping sounds escaping my pussy.

Before she could push out her whole penis she stopped, flexed her whole body, and rammed the thing inside me once again. Another moan escaped my lips, though the pleasurable side seemed to have now won over and the scream made Valda’s cock throb even harder. The powerful pulsing combined with the rhythmic thrusting transported my mind into heaven and it was a miracle that I didn’t yet fall unconscious from the divine feeling.

The almost musical thrusting of her cock continued to grow in intensity and speed, my legs only helping out in destroying my mind, by locking in behind her hips and supporting her every thrust. Though, while the speed steadily increased and the slapping sounds even overtones my loud moaning, the consistent yet uniform movement quickly lost its edge. Somehow sensing my pussy slowing down in its sucking and my moans growing weaker, the barbarian changed position, eliciting another series of moans from me.

It started with both of her hands wandering behind my back and neck. Then suddenly the clasped together and with a heave my body lost contact with the soft bed, being lifted by the strong woman before me. Aroused at not only the new position but also her straining muscles, my pussy relaxed even further, letting more of the never-ending cock inside my pussy.

Now standing beside the bed, the dick moved all the way inside me, hitting the entrance of my uterus and sending waves of pleasure through my whole body. The overwhelming bliss quickly started to grow in intensity and even seemed to coalescent around my pussy, as if building up for a great release. Sensing the preparation of my vagina, the barbarian’s cock increased its thrusting, seeming also already close to coming.

Pushing my body against the cold wall and making a shiver run through my body was apparently enough to throw me over the edge. With an ear-piercing scream, my pussy clasped strongly around the base of Valda’s cock, making even her moan out in pleasure from my tight hole. Just then with a colossal shudder the base of her cock started vibrating and spurts upon spurts of thick creamy liquid were released deep inside my body.

“Yeaahhh, take it all in princess, be a good little pet!” The encouraging words only increasing my joy, I could already feel the edges of my mind tremble under the influence of the extreme pleasure. As the last spurts of her baby batter made their way inside my body and I was already imagining me with her kids in my arms, the overwhelming feeling overcame my mind and everything went black once again. The last mind running through my mind “I wonder what gender the kid is going to have, it won’t too grow a dick will it?!”

 

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter! Don't really have anything to say/write today so just let me know how you liked the fiction up until now and give me some feedback on some good and some bad stuff you were able to find.
Anyways, EroGo out!

6