1.05 – S:M8 – Slave instead of Wife
4.8k 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

1.05 - S:M8 - Slave instead of Wife

Genre:

  • Anal
  • BDSM
  • Cheating
  • Creampie
  • Cum Swallowing
  • Deepthroat
  • Fingering
  • Slave
  • Spanking

Characters:

  • Farmer Paul - 40:Human:Male - You
  • Farm Slave Jennifer - Cowkin:23:Female, F-Cup

Scenery:

  • Barn

Extremometer: 7-8

Gluck, Gluck, Gluck.

My dick goes inside the slave Jeniffer before me. Her face, dirty with spit from my forceful movements goes slightly blue from the lack of air. Allowing her a last breath before I cum, I distract myself with her gigantic breasts, giving them a good last squeeze. Once she looks up again, notifying me that she is ready, I take hold of her horn, line up and slam my dick into the back of her mouth.

Again the sucking continues as I can see the outline of my dick making his way down her throat and up, again and again. Bop by bop, her face slams into my crotch, and her resistance to my movement falls away, letting me do however I please. Feeling my cum rising, I wiggle over to the barn's wall, forcing her head between a hard place and my hard place.

Not wanting her to move away I push her head against the barn and thrust with my crotch against her mess of a face. As she tries to take a breather her eyes go wide at the wall stopping her from moving away. Her shocked face only increases my arousal and I can feel the cum rising to the top of my dick.

With a last thrust, I slam my dick deep inside her throat and release all of my sperm inside her belly. Not wanting to kill her with my extreme thrusting I take my dick out of her mouth and let her take a deep breath. The last spurts of cum I deliver on her face directly, while she tries to calm down from the deepthroating I watch her satisfied.

Though Jennifer is still trying to calm down and wiping the cum off her face I waited long enough. Grabbing her hands I push her against the wall into a standing doggy position, her large ass already massaging my dick, like the good slave she is. Pulling down the rest of her cloth covering her private parts I take a good look at the clean-shaven pussy and pink asshole.

Already having decided my next steps and only needing some lubrication I plant my right hand on her ass cheek and take a wide swing. As my hand flicks against her cheek a pain-filled moan escapes Jennifer's mouth, “Ahhh, not so hard”. Not having any sympathy towards my slave I continue my hard spanking until both cheeks are bright red and throbbing under my hand.

Her pussy had begun damping halfway through my punishment but I continued anyway. Reaching down my hand I insert one finger into her soft folds, eliciting a moan from the obedient slave. One finger quickly becomes two as I increase the speed, meanwhile, my left hand reaches up to one of her tits and fondles it forcefully.

Once three fingers find their way inside the slave's pussy I can feel that this is her current maximum. Though not caring for any limits the slave's body has I force in a fourth and increase the speed once again, making her pussy contort. With four fingers rapidly going in and out of her pussy she begins to moan loudly, not caring if anyone can hear her.

“Ahhh, yes Paul, more, please more!”

Instead of following her wish I stop fully. The confused silence though is quickly ruptured as my wet index finger finds her other hole, some way up. Dancing around her asshole quickly softens the tense muscles until they welcome my long finger. A moan of confused arousal tons from Jennifer as my finger enters her behind. Softly pulling my finger in and out of her asshole it slowly begins to open up until two fingers can easily enter.

I continue this process, regularly lubricating my fingers with her moist pussy and allowing me to open her asshole even wider. Once three fingers have a generous amount of space I prepare myself for the grand finale. A surprised moan escapes her mouth once she feels my dick touching her asshole and lining up for the thrust.

“Paul, that is not my pussy, that is the wro-“

Before she can even finish her sentence I ram my rock-hard dick into her behind. Her tight asshole, totally different and much tighter than the mouth from before. Too confused by my action to continue complaining, Jennifer has lost her mind and simply enjoys the feeling of my penis going in and out of her.

As I speed up I spank her left ass cheek, enjoying the feeling of her ass tightening every time my hand hits her behind. My right hand is occupied between fondling her breasts and using her horns as a handle to increase my thrusting speed. My dick slams into her ass in a rough rhythm, making the slave’s moan increase in volume and making her asshole a bit tighter every time.

Once I feel the cum rise in my cock once again, I abandon the spanking and use both of my hands on her horns. With her head firmly locked in my grip, her whole body is my toy, to use however I like. I pull back her head making her slam her hips against mine and letting my dick reach unexplored depths. Or pushing her down on the floor I watch her nipples get hard as they stroke across the dirt.

With my dick close to exploding and my slave too feeling the arousal I push her head against the floor, remove my hands and step on her with my right leg. With her upper body firmly planted on the dirty floor and my dick moving in and out of her asshole rapidly, it doesn’t take long for both of us to reach our climax. With a low grunt that is overtoned by a muffled moan from the slave Jennifer, I fill up her backdoor.

Having released the last spurt of my baby batter I pull out and step back, taking a look at the work of art I created. Too weak to even stand straight anymore Jennifer still has her face planted on the floor. My cum slowly drips out of her asshole and down her pussy as she whips forwards and backward with her lower body. Her tits stroke across the dirt eliciting her last moans before she crashes down, overwhelmed by the pleasure and thoroughly exhausted.

Sad that this is going to end now, but thoroughly satisfied, I clean myself up, give Jennifer one last spank on the ass, and leave the truly magnificent World-Tree Brothel.

Hope you enjoyed the firs arc of the World-Tree Brothel with one of the Main Characters, Paul. This will be the last chapter for today, but do not worry more will come tomorrow. Let me know if you liked it and what you think of Paul as a character, we will see more of him in the future

Did you like the first arc?!
Results are only viewable after voting. You must be logged in to vote.
8