2.01 – S:M3 – With my Crush at last
3.9k 4 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

2.01 - S:M3 - With my Crush at last

Genre:

  • Amateur
  • Fingering
  • Foreplay
  • Handjob
  • Romantic
  • Squirting

Characters:

  • James - 21:Human:Male - You
  • Crush Elisabeth/Elisa - 21:Human:Female

Scenery:

  • Bedroom

Extremometer: 2-3

It’s been some time since I fell in love with Elisabet. She was the daughter of a local blacksmith master, not a noblewoman per se, but surely quite close to it. Living her life in high society left its mark, long blond hair reaching her plumb behind. Delicate fingers and pearl-white skin, a sign of not having had to work since the day she was born. She was the dream of every man, far and wide a true beauty, if I ever knew one.

So, like many others too, I tried my luck with her. I took up training with a blacksmith to impress her father and get me a chance to marry her, though my skill was thoroughly lacking. I tried to charm her with flowers, gifts, and compliments, though already used to this tactic she gave me the cold shoulder.

Close to my 20th birthday I even got desperate. My parents were already wondering why I hadn’t searched for a wife yet and times were getting dire. So, pressed as I was to win over my love I contacted the underground alchemist. Working for money rather than the good of the people, love potions were one of his many darker recipes and the price reflected the illegality of it.

Though a mans‘ heart filled with love could do anything. So with my mind set and all my advances rejected I earned the money in the same way the alchemist did, illegally. Small-time robbery, banditry, and at the end even an assassination attempt, which luckily for my mora, failed. One year it took to earn the money for the potion, though here I was. Pink potion in hand attending a great feast for the regional blacksmiths.

A young server was quickly bribed and he served my crush the spiked drink. The potion took some time to take effect, though the reaction was noticeable to everyone. With lovestruck eyes, she hung at the neck of her dearest, the lover she ever wanted, the one that poured her drink, the fucking server. In the height of the action, I had forgotten the words of the alchemist, “Though take good care young man, the one that pours the drink earns the dink.”

Cursing myself a flash of inspiration hits me. With a loud voice I call out the evil doings of the young server, damning him for the rest of his life but earning me a good point with the family, or at least I thought. The father of the daugther, being of the cautious kind knew of my advances towards his daughter. So, instead of rewarding me with her hand, as I expected, he chased me out of town a week after the waiter was executed. As a precaution in case, he was wrong, he gifted me a large amount of money, so to silence me and any possible complaints.

So now, what does a man do, struck with the weapon of love and fatally injured, though with pockets straining from coins? Right, he visits the brothel!

Though not any brothel, the World-Tree Brothel. Or at least that’s what the advertising said.

After just a day of traveling, I arrived at said place of wonder. The ever cheery mascot of the establishment somehow sensed my depression and deep pockets a mile away, because once I entered the brothel I was immediately brought into a pre-prepared room. Expecting a cheap whore, the cudgel to the face was certainly a surprise.

I awoke sometime later a soft fur touching my back and tickling me away. Looking around the marvelous room the only thing that surprised me more was the blond-haired body laying beside me. Long hair, reaching down her soft skin and vanishing below the blanket covering her soft behind.

The delicate and soft voice of the girl beside me awakens me from my enchantment. “Good Morning James, already awake? I thought you would be more exhausted, judging by your eagerness from yesterday.” A small blush creeps onto her cheeks as she remembers something and a quick bite of her lips gives me a hint of what she is talking about. Stuttering about how I got here and that I had to run because otherwise, her father was going to kill me. Calming me down along my explanation her soft voice brought me out of my confusion and let me believe her story, of how her father, impressed by my heroic act of saving her of a love potion awarded me with her hand. Wanting everything true that she made me believe I let my past memories become that of a bad dream.

From there on the rest of the day went over splendidly. We spend the whole afternoon, having woken up close to lunch, talking to each other and enjoying the great view out of her summer mansion. At evening, we sat down for a wonderful romantic dinner and afterward retreated to bed.

Once in the bedroom, the real action started, at least out of the view of a 21-year-old virgin. I lay my hand around my crush and she cuddled into my embrace. Her soft hair tickled my nose and elicited a beautiful laugh out of the mouth of Elisabeth. As we talked about random topics my hand slowly moved down her back, stroking across her smooth skin, until it ended up touching her plump behind.

Soft to the touch my hand immediately sank into the dress-covered cheeks and a bright blush adorned my face from there on out. Elisa’s right hand too made its move, slowly moving towards my abdomen and delicately stroking across my stomach. As her hand sank lower and lower a mountain began to rise in the blanket-landscape, making Elisabeth laugh lightly.

Pushing her closer against myself I felt her breast touch my body, the soft flesh letting the mountain bellow increase in height. As her curiosity seemingly got the better of her, her hand slowly began to move downwards. The movement sent an electric shock through me and made my right hand tense for a second, kneading her soft ass. A surprised but clearly pleased moan escaped Elisabeth's mouths, though scared and inexperienced in this field I stopped my movement.

Just then her voice toned in my ear, providing a metaphorical guiding hand. “It’s ok James please go on.” Stumbling over my own words I replied “Wha- What do you mean.” As a soft pout crosses her reddening face she responds “Continue with … kneading my butt.”

A blush spreading across my face I continued my movement from before, exploring her plump butt and making it wobble to my kneading. Elisa’s right hand, having stopped its way towards my boner once I stopped kneading her ass, has resumed movement and was now close to reaching my nether-regions.

Inch by inch, Elisabeth moves her hand closer to my erect penis, making the blood in my boner begins to boil. A shock goes through my whole body as at first her middle finger and then her whole hand reaches my cock. Gliding even lower than that, her delicate hand soon encases my whole dick and begins to massage it slowly.

In the blissful feeling, I completely miss how Elisabeth switches her hands. Her left hand now stroking up and down my cock and her right reaching down towards her crotch. A delicate touch informs me of her switch though as her right hand guides her own between her legs, further down between her ass-cheeks.

With my mind in a daze and my hard beating rapidly my right hand touches upon something wet and soft, eliciting a small moan from Elisa beside me. The instincts of reproduction getting to my head make me move my hand further down abandoning her guiding hand and taking matters into its own. The soft moan quickly develops into louder ones as my middle finger begins to rhythmically stroke across her pussy.

Her own hand too, increases in speed, and a grunt makes her look up. Our eyes meet, she reaches up I reach down as our lips meet in the middle. Soft moans escape the exquisite room, muffled by our hectic and lewd kissing. This act being the first time I ever was sexually active I quickly feel an ecstatic sensation overwhelm me, originating from my rigid cock. The feeling spreads across my whole body as my hand increases in speed and makes Elisabeth’s moans grow more desperate.

Her hand, having noticed the pulsing of my penis speeds up, a quick spit lubricating her soft fingers and increasing the pleasure tenfold. My hand, not being left behind extends a second finger and begins to enter her soft hole. Our moans and grunts begin to grow in volume and frequency as we come close to a climax.

My dick begins to pulse rapidly and my balls begin to pump out the precious liquid as I can feel her pussy walls tighten around my fingers. As thick semen releases from the top of my dick, splashing across her hand and lower body, a loud moan escapes Elisabeth's lips. “Yes James, faster fas- ahhh”.

A warm liquid trickles down my hand and my penis shoots out its last spurts. I remove my lips from hers and we stare each other deep in the eyes, soon falling over each other like ravenous predators in heat.

 

Hey EroGo here,
Wow, we really had an explosive start to the story yesterday, with close to a thousand views in just a day, I'm really just blown away. 
So with all you guys here I have to ask, do you prefere the more extreme type of chapter or rathter the more romantic type, as I wrote today?
Let me know in the comments!

7