2.02 – S:M3 – The Crush of Foreplays
3.1k 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

2.02 - S:M3 - The Crush of Foreplays

Genre:

  • Amateur
  • Blowjob
  • Cum Swallowing
  • Cunnilingus
  • Foreplay
  • Oral
  • PE
  • Romantic

Characters:

  • James - 21:Human:Male - You
  • Crush Elisabeth/Elisa - 21:Human:Female

Scenery:

  • Bedroom

Extremometer: 3

I immediately move on top of Elisabeth, not having had enough yet at all. Her flush face looks at mine and a hint of surprise leaks through her cover of arousal. My dick stands at full attention again and rests on Elisabeth’s belly, covering her in my cum. Her hands slowly slide up mine as I stare down at her, lowering my head for a deep kiss.

While our lips meet she begins to pull of my linen shirt, separating our lips for a second, until they meet again. My left hand slowly glides up her evening gown, seeking the two mounds just about hidden under the thin cloth. Her perk nipple stroke against my rough worker's hands as I find her right breast and a moan escapes the cage of our lips.

Pulling up her gown slightly I let my dick slide along her belly, making her moan in anticipation. Once I pull her crop-top-gown over her firm breasts and reveal the two perfect breasts, we separate once again. Now both shirtless, we lustfully stare at each other's bodies. Her perfectly white skin reflects the evening sun shining through the window and makes her whole body glow majestically.

Not able to hold back any longer I slowly move down her body. Making a generous stopover at the two bubbly hills I take good care of both nipples, harder than even my mast. At first still somewhat reserved, my generous care of her breasts makes her fondle my hair roughly. Not able to wait anymore Elisabeth pushes my head down, towards her nether regions.

Following along with her guiding hand I push my head between her long and slender legs, separating them to take a good look at what waits for me in between. Her bright pink pussy, already wet from before looks at me invitingly. Her soft folds pushed aside, ready and waiting for my hard penis to plunge into the moist depths, though before that my tongue would get a taste of what was to come.

Getting closer and closer, my hot breath makes Elisa’s body shudder in anticipation. Already impatient she forcefully pushes my head in between her legs and I open my mouth, welcoming her steaming pussy. Clumsily pushing apart her labia with my hands I sight her clitoris, hidden behind a thin hood. Moving in with my tongue I slowly stroke across her most sensitive point with my tongue, making her whole body tremble under my touch.

She gently moves her hips against the thrusts of my tongue and loudly moans my name. “James, oh god yes” “ahhh, Jaaames”. Her moans though go into overdrive once I let my hands wander up her body and towards the two mounds, twisting her erect nipples in between my fingers.

Her hands wreak having in my hair, ruffling it up even more as she squirms around under the pleasure. Elisabeth's body quivers as a wave of pleasure overcomes her, the increased movement of my tongue being the reason for it. My right hand abandons her breasts and slowly moves down to join my tongue. On arrival, I slowly slide my middle finger into her vagina and curve it up and down.

Continuing the cunnilingus for I while I can feel her squirming rise in intensity and her moaning becomes louder and louder. Now close to coming I increase the speed of my licking and the action of my fingers until I feel her whole body shuddering. With an aroused moan she screams out my name as her pussy juice hits my face.

“Ahhhhh, James, I’m cummmmmming!”

I continue my massage while she comes, though slowly begin to slow down, calming her rapid heart rate. As her breathing calms down I poke my head up from between her legs, glancing at her beet-red face and the clearly aroused look on it. She bites her lips once she opens her eyes and sights me, definitely pleased with my service from before and eager to retrograde the pleasure.

Beginning to rise, Elisabeth slowly crawls towards me, a lustful look covering her face. She pushes my upper body down and moves in on my slightly flaccid dick. Grabbing it with both hands, she moves them up and down delicately, striking just the right spots. Pleased with Elisabeth’s service my dick quickly stands at attention and my crush goes to town on it.

Lowering her head she slowly slides her tongue along the underside of my cock, from bottom to top. The blood rises to my dick and I can feel it dancing happily under the soft strokes. The long and slow movements of her tongue quickly become fast swirls around the tip of my cock, making a low grunt escape my mouth.

The grunts develop into low moans as she opens up her warm mouth and begins to gobble up my hard dick. Moving down half my length she takes my cock into her embrace and dances around it with her tongue. While looking up at me and locking eyes, she begins to rhythmically move up and down my cock, making it even harder.

During a really deep stroke in which my dick touches the back of her mouth, I feel the cum in my balls rise. Only three strokes later a spurt of white semen is deposited deep in Elisa’s mouth, making her eyes widen in shock from my speed. Looking back at her sheepishly I am confused by her disappointed face and ask her for the reason for her bad mood.

“Well, my father told me can’t get out more than two shots. That’s why I’m disappointed now, I still wanted to continue and it all went so fast.”

Before I can even begin to explain to her that stamina definitely isn’t a problem for me, the tip of my, again, erect dick, pokes against her belly. Looking down a flash of surprise crosses her face, before transforming into one of total arousal.

 

Last chapter of today, already late at night for me. 
Hope you liked this slightly more romatically themed arc.
Please write two boy names and one mother name into the comments, I will pick on of the comments and use the names for the next arc.

Names in case you don't know any or no one comments :( (Choose 2 boy and 1 girl name)
  • Oliver Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Noah Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Liam Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Benjamin/Ben Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Elias Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Janet Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Patricia Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Nancy Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 3 · This poll was closed on Jan 9, 2022 06:16 PM.
6