2.03 – S:M5 – Crushing Stamina
3k 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

2.03 - S:M5 - Crushing Stamina

Genre:

  • Blowjob
  • Bukkake
  • Cum Swallowing
  • PE
  • Romantic
  • Vanilla

Characters:

  • James - 21:Human:Male - You
  • Crush Elisabeth/Elisa - 21:Human:Female

Scenery:

  • Bedroom

Extremometer: 4-5

Elisabeth lays down on her back as I move over her. With her left hand, she gingerly takes my penis and puts it at the entrance of her vagina, lining it up for a perfect thrust. Looking down at her flush and aroused face I slowly begin to enter her pussy, not pushing in past my tip. Impatient Elisa pushes her hips against my hard member, making another inch enter her tight pussy.

I push my dick further into her moist folds, reciprocating her advancements. My hard member pushes apart the soft walls of Elisa’s hole, making her shiver in pleasure. I press my body against her, closing my lips around those of my crush, whom I am now finally connected with. Once my whole dick is inside her pussy I let it rest there for a while, teasing Elisabeth and making her squirm around in an attempt to thrust herself.

Loving the little pout that now adores her face, but fearing what would happen if I continued my shenanigans, I began to slowly thrust in and out of her pussy. Delicate and soft at first, my strokes quickly increase in frequency and strength, creating a steady rhythm. For my movement and great dick, I am awarded the lewd words of encouragement escaping my crush’s mouth.

“Mhmm, yes James, you fill me up sooo nice.”

Spurned on by her words I increase the speed of my thrusts and let my balls slap against the underside of her vulva. The slapping sound grows louder, once Elisabeth spreads her legs farther apart and crosses them over my butt, helping me thrust deep into her hole. Her hands too find their way across my body, interlocking behind my neck, and pushing me deeper into her ravenous kisses.

As the rhythm of my thrusting grows steady I can feel her body anticipating my movement, joining in on the flow. Every time our lips separate soft moans escape her mouth making me move faster every time and letting the semen in my balls begin to boil. During an especially fast thrusting, her hands wander down my neck and she rakes her long nails across my back.

With the semen in my balls beginning to rise to the top I, look her into the eyes. As if reading my face and knowing what was soon to come she pushes my hips out of her soft folds, making me grunt in annoyance. “Not inside James, it's our first time, so be patient.”

Annoyed that I wouldn’t be able to creampie her I crawl on top of her. At first, she resists my advances but after complaining to her, “You can at least give me a blowjob to calm me down.”, she complies with my wish.

Moving my throbbing dick closer to her face I begin to lose hold on my dick and white liquid begins to spurt out of my hard cock. Surprised but too slow to act, my semen strikes her face and splashes across her delicate skin. Enjoying the slightly dominating feeling that came with cumming in her face I release my last spurts in her striking blue eyes, making her call out annoyed.

After a while of complaining about my shenanigans, Elisabeth begins to calm down, beginning to enjoy the feeling of my semen trickling down her face. In a moment of mischievousness, she scoops a bit of semen off her face and nearly puts it on my face. Playing the angry partner I take her offending hand and pull her down with it. A surprised yelp escapes her semen-covered mouth though she quickly follows along with my play, enjoying the bit of roleplay.

I plant both of her hands far apart, pushing her upper body into the soft mattress, With her body under my grip, I separate her tights with my legs and move in between the soft ass cheeks. I giggle tones from Elisabeth's mouth as she repeatedly closes her legs, denying me access to her wet folds. With both her legs between mine I push them together locking her down completely.

With her legs closed, I try to push my dick inside her tight entrance, though her firm ass cheeks make the entry harder than it already is. Fumbling around with my hard dick a lucky thrust suddenly gets me deep inside her folds, making a surprised but thoroughly pleased moan escape Elisa.

Impatient and already horny again I forgo any soft thrust and immediately start with the real deal. Pushing my dick in and out of her hole, the increased tightness makes for a totally different experience. Already wet and ready from before, Elisabeth’s pussy instantly starts sucking me in deeper into her folds, until my whole dick is enveloped by her moist depths.

As the speed of my thrusting increases and muffled moans escape her head, firmly planted into the blankets, I lower my upper body over her. With my head hovering over hers, I softly blow into her ears and begin to nibble on them, making her ears grow beet-red. I push my hands down her arms until I firmly clasp her fingers and push them down. Not able to move anymore whatsoever I can feel her pussy tighten even more and my dick starts to throb once again. Grabbing her by the hands I quickly turn her around and her flustered face is not able to dodge the stream of cum that is aimed at it.

Not long after the first load covers her face the second hit her and eclipses her eyes in creamy liquid, slowly dripping down her face. At first, wanting to complain about a large amount of sperm on her face I see a hushed smile cross her face as if she is enjoying the feeling of my baby batter running down her soft skin. Sticking out her tongue she catches a stray shot of sperm and swallows it down quickly, after a second of tasting the creamy liquid a smile spreads across her face, clearly eager for more.

Hope you liked the massive amount of cum.
Finished writing this arc just right now, I'll upload the last chapter later today for you to enjoy.
Let me know if you liked it and write some comments for suggestions for future arcs, I'd really love to see your ideas.

7