2.04 – S:M5 – Filling my Crush
3.3k 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

2.04 - S:M5 - Filling my Crush

Genre:

  • Ahegao
  • Blowjob
  • Bukkake
  • Creampie
  • Cum Swallowing
  • Flexible
  • Impregnation
  • PE
  • Public
  • Vanilla

Characters:

  • James - 21:Human:Male - You
  • Crush Elisabeth/Elisa - 21:Human:Female

Scenery:

  • Balcony
  • Bathroom

Extremometer: 5

With her whole face now thoroughly covered in my cum I push her down, already hard again. A surprised gasp escapes her as she can feel my hard dick hit her nether regions and she opens her legs wide for my dick. Pushing her legs down further I am quite surprised by how flexible she is. I am only met with resistance once I push her legs behind her head, where she then locks them in place behind her head.

Her arms come out close to her tits, pushing them together and letting them seem even larger and perkier than they already are. Grabbing both of her offered hands firmly I plant my dick at the entrance of her vagina, line up and push in with all the power I have.

“ Ohhhh my god, Ahhhhh, James”

She screams my name loudly as I plunge into her, already wet enough to handle my forceful entry. With her eyes closed from the cum covering her face she can’t see what I am doing and is quite surprised when I pick her up and go over to the balcony, to place her down on the couch overlooking the beautiful scenery.

My dick, firmly planted in her already squirms around, not able to wait any longer and beginning to move while I take her over to the balcony. Every thrust my dick plunges all the way inside her vagina, touched her cervix every time I push it into the base. Loud moans escape her that become hushed once she feels the colder air from outside. Already having an idea for where we are, she asks me quietly, while trying to tone down her ecstatic moans.

“James, where are we? Are we on the balcony?!”

“Yeah, so you better stay quiet or the servants down in the courtyard are going to hear you.”

As I lay her down on the soft couch I continue my rhythmical plunging and her moans grow louder. Trying to cover her mouth she moves her hands away from mine, though I quickly clasp them firmly, only a meek “meanie” escaping her mouth as she desperately tries to lower her voice.

Her muffled moans though quickly develop into echoing ones as she comes close to her second orgasm. Clasping her hands tightly I am just about to pull out once again, close to cumming myself, though Elisabeth stops me.

“No … Ahhh … Don’t ahh pull your hard dick out .. Mhh … I’m cumming soon.”

Not wanting to ruin her orgasm I try to force down the cum rising to the top of my dick while increasing my speed to get her over the edge. Her moans begin to grow louder and louder and she begins to not care anymore about our voices being heard by the staff below.

“Elisabeth, I can’t hold it any longer, I’m going to cum inside”

High on the blissful feeling of my plunging in and out of her depts combined with the feeling of freedom from fucking outside she calls out.

“Ahhh, Fuck it James, cum inside me.”

Having gotten the ok I increase my thrusting once again, while Elisabeth screams loudly under me, announcing our act to the whole mansion.

“Yes, Mhhaa, James, Fill me up”

“Pourahhh your semen inside me”

“Impregnate me!!!”

We both go over the edge at the same time and the baby batter in my dick explodes outwards, fulfilling its only purpose. My warm liquid shoots deep into her pussy and makes its way into her uterus. At the same time she screams loudly, “Ahhhh, James, make me pregnant!!” and a generous amount of pussy juice hits my abdomen.

Letting all my cum flow deep inside her, ensuring her pregnancy, I pull out slowly, watching some of my sperm trickles down her pussy. In the aftermaths of sex, I take a look at my crush, laying before me, covered head to toe in my semen, especially the face and her insides are layered in it. The Seashell position gives me the best view I could have ever asked for and I enjoy the scenery while we both calm down.

Once our breaths return to a steady rhythm I slowly guide her towards the bathroom bordering her bedroom. Not able to take a shower alone, thanks to the semen-covered face, I help her turn on the shower and get the right temperature. Before I can leave to wash in another room, a look down confirms what I already thought, I’m hard again.

Silently I stalk towards my prey, still blinded by the stick trap. Looming over her from behind, only a gasp escapes her lips and she is already on her knees. Knowing who it is but annoyed that I still am not satisfied, she doesn’t follow my guiding hand and ignores me. Though not giving up I don’t let her stand up, this makes her even angrier and she fully blocks me out.

My cock hard and still not satisfied but my partner seemingly unwilling I become a bit mischievous. Since she is fully ignoring me now she won’t notice if I borrow her for a second to get out my last shot. Pushing apart her mouth with my finger I plunge my dick into her warm hole.

Continuing with her act of ignoring me she goes along with my shenanigans and continues to wash herself, with a dick lodged in her mouth. Taking the back of her head I bop her mouth up and down the length of my cock, getting it rock hard, the situation somehow excited me quite a lot.

An exasperated groan escapes my mouth as she stands up and my dick is ripped out of her warm mouth. Not one to give up early I instead use her soft asscheeks to enjoy myself, stroking my cock in between the plump butt. I push her against the wall and slide my cock a bit downwards, between her tights and her pussy, letting the moist hole lubricate my rod.

Already feeling my cum rise to the top I am thoroughly disappointed when she turns off the warm water and gets out. An exasperated sigh escapes my mouth and with a downcast face, I follow her out of the shower.

*sigh* “Ok, James, I’ll let you enjoy yourself one more time but then it's over, understood”

Happy for anything that would let me relieve my burden I position her how I want and prepare my last load. Kneeling before me with her mouth wide open and her tongue sticking out, her eyes are rolled up as if she is in absolute bliss. Her hands beside her create a peace sign and make the ahegao face perfect.

Warning me quickly to not shoot in her face again she says I better aim in her mouth or let the sperm splatter on the ground. Somehow having overheard her warning the cum rises to the top of my cock and I aim at her face, at the wide-open mouth, awaiting my creamy liquid.

Warm fluid flyes out of the top of my cock and lands in her mouth, though not only there, a lot also covers her eyes, and layers upon layers of my sperm hide her face behind a mask of ejaculate. Quickly shooting the last spurts only a shrill scream informs me of my bad aiming and a slap makes my ears ring as her hand collides with my cheek.

 

Hope you enjoyed this more romanticaly themed arc. This is the last chapter of this arc and a new one will start tomorrow so stay tuned.
If you enjoyed the arc please let me know in the poll or in the comments and in case of any feedback simply write a comment.

How much did you like this arc?
Results are only viewable after voting. You must be logged in to vote.
5