3.01 – S:M3 – Birds and Bees with Mommy
4.1k 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

3.01 - S:M3 - Birds and Bees with Mommy

Genre:

  • Amateur
  • Foreplay
  • Milf
  • Mom
  • Threesome
  • Shota

Characters:

  • Boy Noah - 12:Elf:Male - You (In human years he is 21)
  • Boy Elias - 12:Elf:Male (In human years he is 21)
  • Mommy Patricia - 213:Dryad:Female, F-Cup, Lactating, Voluptuous

Scenery:

  • Gigantic Bed

Extremometer: 2-3

It was a month ago when my friend, Elias, and I, were taken to the elder's hut. Over the span of two hours, the elder explained to us the current situation of our small tribe and the reason why we would undergo the awakening ceremony much sooner than the others.

Apparently, a druid had begun wreaking havoc in the balanced ecosystem of the Deepheart forest. The human druid in question had somehow gained a significant amount of power in a short period of time, which has corrupted his magic and now harms the forest. Not able to do anything against the source of the problem, due to the dire relation between the humans and elves, the tribe could only watch as the nature around us began to grow rampant.

We lost a great many warriors while trying to bring the forest into balance once again. Thus the elder made the decision to push our awakening ritual forwards. So that we, as the most promising students, could turn around the tragedy and help in the battle against the corrupted nature.

Thus together we went on a journey to awaken our bodies and become adult men, to support our brothers and sisters and bring back balance to the forest. After one month of arduous traveling and overcoming challenges we arrived at our end location, the world tree brothel. One of the only places remaining that holds the secrets of elven awakening and the ones able to perform the sacred act.

Already expecting our arrival we were quickly taken in and prepared for the ceremony. With great care the young dryads drew the ritual sigils on our bodies, slowly transforming them into the picture of our souls, young boys. The awakening ceremony with one of the dryad priestesses would mature our souls and ready us to receive the gift of nature, to become true elves.

With everything prepared for the ritual we were taken into a gloomy room and left alone, waiting for the dryad priestess. Weakened in our young forms and a bit scared for what was to come we were absolutely flabbergasted when a beautiful woman entered from a side door. Her large breasts strained her revealing clothing and the large cutout gave us a generous view of her mounds.

Shooting us a bright smile we were immediately dazed. As she came closer to us we felt a yet unknown feeling rise in our chests, glazing over our minds and making us slightly numb. Her ass bounced with every step she took and soon she stood directly before us. Embarrassed to sit across this mesmerizing woman naked, I tried to cover my private part. Besides me though, Elias was too flabbergasted to do anything to cover his rising penis.

Just then I thought I caught a predatory glint cloud over her kind eyes as she sighted my friend's penis. Her pleasant words though let me forget what I saw and I followed the kind women's suggestion.

“Hiii~~ boys, I’m Patricia, the dryad Priestess, but you can just call me mommy *wink* .”

“To start with the ritual why don’t you two move aside and let me sit down beside you two.”

Enchanted by her melodious voice I quickly scramble to move aside, as does my friend beside me. With both of us sitting and opposite sides of the large bed, she laughs cutely and sits down. Her large ass strained the flexible cloth of her trousers and awakened a strange feeling inside me.

Patting the bed beside her on both sides she calls us to sit beside her. Strangely shy I move to her right side, my leg touching hers briefly until I jerk back, the touche sending a strange feeling through my whole body. Once both of us are beside her she begins to talk once again.

“Elias, Noah, do you know what happens during the elven awakening ritual.” She asks into the room and we shake our heads, not knowing the answer. “Well, for an elven boy to awaken his gift of magic he has to first become one with nature.” Hanging on her every word we nod along with her story. She continues explaining to us that normally becoming one with nature would involve arduous training and meditation in the wild, though there was a second way.

Only used rarely, due to the difficulty of the ritual and the necessity of the boy already being skilled in the manipulation of mana. The so-called “forceful awakening ritual” could only be performed by a dryad trained in the ways of nature. She ended her story with “… and so Noah … Elias, to become one with the nature you must have sex with one of the mothers of nature, a dryad”

Looking at her confused she quickly opens her mouth to clear my confusion, laying her hand on my thigh as she does so. Though before that Elias interrupts her, “I know it, I know it!”. She looks at him kindly and asks “Well, what is sex, Elias?”, at the same time her hand slides farther down his thigh. Fluster from the attention he is getting he meekly answers “Ähhh, sex is when a woman and a man kiss each other … right?”

Quietly laughing she corrects my friend, “No Elias, sex is much more than that, want me to show you?”. We both nod vigorously to her question and her hand begins to wander down further and closer to our crotch.

“Well, first of all, to have sex both partners need to be naked.”

Just then she begins to take off her t-shirt, revealing her gigantic breasts encased in a lewd bra. My face flushes instantly and the nice feeling from before rises to my head, clouding my judgment and making me more touchy. I move closer to Patricia and stare at her large breasts. She then takes my hand and puts it onto her right breast, her left already being occupied by my friend Elias.

While we both are thoroughly occupied with fumbling and kneading the huge mounds of warm and soft flesh, her hands begin to move towards me. As if I weigh nothing she picks me up by the armpits and sets me down on her tight, face towards her. While now my other hand makes its way to her right breast and joins my right hand, Elias is picked up too and deposited on her left tight, right beside me.

With both of us facing the beautiful mature woman, I feel the strange sensation from before rising in intensity and my member begins to grow hard. Having noticed both of our dicks getting hard Patricia reaches behind her and fumbles around for a bit. Returning her hands to the front, she holds her bra in place and suddenly lets it fall off her gigantic breasts, revealing two hard pink nipples.

“Well *lick* now we can truly begin!“

 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, currently working on the second one for today. This will be the last arc for some time that is this subdued and I will produce some more extreme ones for you in after this. So all my fellow "Extreme" lover out there I hear your pleas an will answer them with enough to please everyone.
EroGo out!

9