3.02 – S:M5 – Mommy’s sexual Betrayal
4k 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

3.02 - S:M5 - Mommy’s sexual Betrayal

Genre:

  • Amateur
  • BlowJob
  • BoobJob
  • Cum swallowing
  • Foreplay
  • Milf
  • Milking
  • Mom
  • Oral
  • Threesome
  • Shota
  • Vanilla

Characters:

  • Boy Noah - 12:Elf:Male - You (In human years he is 21)
  • Boy Elias - 12:Elf:Male (In human years he is 21)
  • Mommy Patricia - 213:Dryad:Female, F-Cup, Lactating, Voluptuous

Scenery:

  • Gigantic Bed

Extremometer: 4-5

Patricia’s giant breasts sway before me and her erect nipples enticingly look at me. With the weird feeling in my crotch having clouded my mind I am not able to hold back anymore and sink my small hands into the flesh pillow before me. Patricia looks down at us like a mother at her children and pushes us closer to her chest. Enjoying the soft feeling of her chest I get closer to her nipples and put my mouth around the right one.

A pleased moan escapes Patricia and Elias quickly follows my example, sucking softly on her erect nipples. Just after a few sucks, a warm liquid shoots into my mouth from her nipple. Slightly creamy like fatty milk but sweet like honey. Surprised by the treat but not in any way about to stop I use both of my hands to squeeze out mommy’s milk.

Patricia, enjoying our desperate suckling pushes our heads into her large breasts and gives us even more of her angelic milk. My penis had begun to swell even larger while I greedily drank and was now being pushed against her belly, feeling really good. Slowly thrusting my hips back and forth, the tip of my cock rubs against her soft stomach.

Having noticed our thrusting, Elias had started too, she let her hands wander down our backs until they were firmly placed around our butts. Encasing my butt with one hand she began to help my thrusting, allowing my dick to get closer to her body and even in between her abdomen and breast. With my cock encased by the squishy feeling on both sides I could not help but let out a moan, making Patricia smile, with her teeth showing.

Suddenly the big breasts before me began to fall away and I jumped after them desperately. Patricia, having laid down on the large bed felt both the boys collide with her breasts and couldn’t help but chuckle. “You sure love mommy’s tits, don’t you? Well then let me help you enjoy them even more.”

Guiding our bodies, she gingerly took my dick in her hand, sending a shiver through my whole body. She then directed our cocks towards her moist nipples, secreting milk non-stop. With Elias and my body in position, she pushed our dicks into soft breasts, lubricated by her creamy milk.

The bumps on her areola felt great around my cock and I quickly took up the movement myself, basic instincts guiding my every action. With both of us doing our best to impale her breasts with our penises Patricia moved her hands down to her legs. Unnoticed by us she takes her pants, which firmly encase her bubbly ass and soft legs, off and even begins to remove her white panties, already slightly wet.

While I continue my thrusting speed into her gigantic breasts I can feel something coming from deep inside my balls. Worried that I was going to pee on mommy I alerted her to my problem. “Hahaha, no, no, Noah, you are not going to pee, that is just your dick wanting to release its sperm.” Curious Elias and I respond at the same time “What is sperm??”

“Ohh, so you don’t even know what sperm is. Well, see, sperm is the fluid released by a boy to make a girl pregnant.”

Motivated by mommy’s wise words I increase my thrusting, not scared anymore to pee on Patricia’s large breasts. As my thrusting speed increases the “sperm” rises from the inside of my cock and shoots all over her large breasts and wet nipples. Besides me Elias comes too, shouting “I’m going to make mommy’s breasts pregnant!”

As my last spurts hit her large breasts and flow down the mounds to land in the valley between, Patricia looks up to us behind them. “Oh, wow, you came quite a lot for so young boys, I’m proud of you.” Enchanted by her kind words we both follow her order to close our eyes immediately. Picking us up one after another she plops us down some way down the bed.

Before telling us to open our eyes again we first move a bit closer to her warm body and then separate our eyelids, taking in the magnificent view. A steaming hot hole awaits us, like a hot spring in the jungle. Patricia explains to us that this is her pussy and looking at Elias tells him that this is where he has to come into to get mommy pregnant and not her tits. Distracted by the pink hole I am too late to react when Patricia asks “So, who wants to be the first to have my pussy?”

Downfallen at the fact that Elias answers first I can only look at mommy, tears filling my eyes. “Ohh, don’t cry Noah, I’ll help you out with my mouth.” Not believing that her mouth could ever feel as good as her pussy I ignore her as she picks me up and moves me closer to her face. In the meantime, she guides Elias to her pussy and tutors him in how to prepare it for his dick.

So as I sit, grumbling, besides Patricia’s face, Elias has his tongue around her clitoris and two fingers in her snatch. Not wanting to see me sad she says that I first have to test out her oral skills before I can be annoyed that I answered too late, on a last note she also allows me to be a bit rougher with her. Too aroused to care anymore I move towards her face and let her do her thing, not at all believing that this would feel good in any way.

Though what a surprise it is when my dick is gobbled up and ends up all the way inside her wet mouth in one go. Moaning in pleasure I nearly cum again when she starts moving her head and twirls her tongue around the tip of my dick. With my crotch over her face, I am in the perfect position to thrust down and get my cock even deeper into her mouth.

From between the two giant mounds before me, I sight Elias as he begins to line up his cock and plunges it into her soft folds. Still somewhat jealous I increase my thrusting and grab her breasts, twisting the nipples and enjoying the milk that shoots out like a fountain. With my whole body in utter bliss and my dick even beyond it, it isn’t long until I feel another load rise to the top.

“Ahh, mommy take it!!!”

My cum shoots into her, filling her mouth up with my semen, which she quickly gobbles down, giving me a strange kind of satisfaction. As I move my dick out of her mouth and look into her pleased eyes I forgive her for denying me first access to her pussy. Speaking about the devil I look down and sight Elias who is still thrusting his cock inside her pussy as if his life depends on it.

Sitting up slightly an arrogant smile crosses my face as mommy pulls out Elias’s dick and tells him that it is time to switch. With a shocked face, he looks at me, as if I had committed treason, though a stern look from mommy and a little promise pushes down his bad feelings. With mommy turning around, to be on all fours I have to stand up to reach her hole. Elias, standing before her, is surprised as she turns him around and moves apart his cheeks, though I don’t concern myself with that, lining up my dick to enter her steaming hole.

 

Last chapter of today, hope you enjoyed the shota action. Just want to say again that all characters in this fiction are over 21 years old. Differences in apparance may be due to the race or other traits and when they are shown as an age below 21 then that is due to the time difference between earth and their time system. 
Anyways, hope you like the story so far and let my know if anything bothers you in the comments.
See ya, EroGo!!!

 

Announcement

It'se me EroGo, again!!
Just wanted to let you know that there will be multiple polls and comment opportunities in the next chapters to allow the community, aka you guys, to design your own arc, I hope this works. There is still some time until I am going to begin writing it (Honestly quite a lot of time), but nevertheless better start soon, so in todays chapter please decide the length of the arc in question.
Comming polls are then going to decide some other staff, so it really is an arc custom made for you guys

Decide the Community-Arc's length, please have mercy!!
  • 1 Chapter - Seriously?!
  • 2 Chapters - Easy peasy lemon squeezy (Don't know how to write this)
  • 3 Chapters - Mhmm good length
  • 4 Chapters - Ok, its getting a lot
  • 5 Chapters - Am I even getting payed enough for this
  • 6 Chapters - I command you to !STOP!
  • 7 Chaptars - Just fuck you (P.S. I refuse to write this much)
Total voters: 4 · This poll was closed on Jan 14, 2022 07:27 PM.
7