3.03 – S:M6 – Sexy Assaults with Mommy
3.7k 3 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

3.03 - S:M6 - Sexy Assaults with Mommy

Genre:

  • Amateur
  • Blue Balling
  • Creampie
  • DP
  • Femdom
  • HandJob
  • Milf
  • Mom
  • Anilingus 
  • Threesome
  • Shota
  • Vanilla

Characters:

  • Boy Noah - 12:Elf:Male - You (In human years he is 21)
  • Boy Elias - 12:Elf:Male (In human years he is 21)
  • Mommy Patricia - 213:Dryad:Female, F-Cup, Lactating, Voluptuous

Scenery:

  • Gigantic Bed

Extremometer: 6

Lining up my cock, I enter the gaping hole, the soft flesh enveloping my dick and contorting around it perfectly. ‘So this is a womans’ pussy, now I understand why all the men in the tribe act as if their wives are goddesses, this feeling is truly divine’. My dick, fully hard again, can’t wait to explore the depths of the hole and begins thrusting into.

On the other side of Patricia, Elias stands, bent forwards and watches with utter shock as Patricia spreads apart his small butt. Seconds later a tongue flicks forwards and searches the entrance to his hole. In the meanwhile Mommy’s right hand grabs his cock and the left his balls. “Just saying Elias, but did I ever allow you to enter my pussy with your dick.” She says angrily and Elias swallows down hard, trying to ignore the predatory look on Patricia’s face, equal parts horny and bloodthrusty.

So as her tongue twirls around his asshole, trying to open up the sphincter, his cock get a godly massage with her soft hand and his balls are massaged delicately. Back, behind the voluptuous woman, I am having the time of my life, thrusting in and out of her tight hole while massaging her bubbly ass. Swaying with each of my motions I watch riples glide over the soft skin, mesmerized by the movement.

Her pussy continuesly contorts around my dick, making me moan in pleasure. As my thrusting continues, Patricies too joins in on my rythmy, swayiny her hips and making our crotches collide with loud slaps. I increase my thrusting and clasp her hips as I can feel my dick twitching in pleasure and prepareing another shot, though suddenly her hips twitch forwards and my dick thrusts in emptiness.

The reason is Elias, who had succumbed under Patricies relentless advances and left his load all across her face. After she entered his asshole with her tongue and played his dick like a flute, his balls didn’t let mommy wait for long. Turning around suddenly and without any warning he realeases his load on her face, her tongue still out and catching the majority of the load.

While Elias falls on his back, exhausted from the action up until now and I chase the fleeing pussy. Though suddenly we freeze up, like a deer caugth in headlight, a murderous gaze looks us up and down, as of sizing up its future meal. “Well, Well, Well, you sure are two quite selfish scoundrels! The one just suddenly cums in my face without warning and the other tries to sneakily fill me up from behind. This calls for punishment!”

What follows next be better not ever said, in an act of bestial rage she fell over both of us. My mind still hazy from the experience I can only remember snippets of the last hour.

It started with her pressing both of us down. Our virgin kisses were violently taken and my mouth was invaded by her soft tongue. A hand each slithered down towards our penises and grabbed them forcefully, as if she wanted to rip them out. Without any warning she immediatelly began to stroke at tip speed, making out both shout out in shock.

Next, with her having calmed down some her hand shot up again and inside our mouths. Her fingers searched around for my tongue and she had me suck them lewdly, coating them in my saliva. With her hands thoroughly lubricated she began stroking our dicks once again. Pushing us up by our dicks and already close to cumming she suddenly stopped, my dick twitching, annoyed.

After my cock had calmed down she resumed her stroking, not even letting us rest agsint her large breasts who waited behind us invitingly. Having looked back for two long she forced my gaze forwards, not allowing me to look at her swaying tits. This continued for some time, her stroking stopping anytime we came close to cumming and resuming seconds later.

With time slipping away in our fingers and making the hour we would have to leave come ever closer I slowly began to grow desperate, my hips moving by themselves and thrusting against her hand. Apparently pleased with me the next time I came close to cumming she didn’t stop her thrusting, as my sperm escaped my balls and rose up my dick it was suddenly blocked off.

She had closed her hand tightly around my dick and didn’t allow me to cum. She held this for quite a while, time to time stoking a bit to not let my baby batter simmer down. Only once we both were about to cum and had all of it backed up and ready to go, did she let us release our load … Onto the blanket and without anything sexy to see!

Looking at Elias and he back at me, our next course of action was planned withing seconds. Turning around at the same time and surprising the defensless mother we charged her and were succesfull in toppling her over. Dazed from the attack and with her legs spread wide open we both charged at her steaming hole, not wanting to let one before the other.

This let to us both entering her gaping hole at the same time and greeting her warm folds once again. Patrica, dazed from the attack could only moan out loudly as two dick moved in and out of her chaotically. Having had some time accomodate to the situation we adjusted our position, Climbing onto her and inserting my dick from above.

Like the best friends we are we quickly developed a develish technique, moving both dicks in at the same time and making mommy moan loudly in pleasure. Being on the highground I got to enjoy seeing her beet-red face and fazed at her biting her lips in arousal. My hands quickly striked towards the two mountains and sank into the squishy flesh, massaging them thoroughly.

As our plowing increased in strength and speed we felt her pussy tightenign, hinting at something to come. Her walls contorted around our dicks and liquid shot out in abandon, lubricating her hole even more and allowing us to go into overdrive. Patricia began to moan our names and encourage us to move faster and deeper, having lost herself in our divine technique.

“Yes, Noah, Elias, deeper Ahhhh, faster.”

Not able to hold it any longer I felt my dick twitch, preparing itself for my last shot. Elias too was about to go over the edge and increased his speed. Patricia, feeling our pulsing dicks called out encourigingly.

“Come on honeys, shoot out your load deep inside mommy. Fill me up with your virgin semen”

Not able to hold it any longer we both exploded inside her, filling her up to the brim and collapsing onto her soft body afterwards. The last spurts of semen overflowed and dripped out of her pussy as mommy sat up and put both of us in her lap. With the ritual now finished and Elias and I full elves only one question remains to be answered.

“Hey mommy!”

“Yes Noah?”

“As we both shot inside you just now, whose kid is it going to be then?”

Hearing my words Patricia only begins to laugh loudly, while Elias and I look at each other confused.

 

Hope you liked the arc, let me know if anything bothers you in the comments. This will be the last chapter of this arc and a new one will go live later today, much more extreme, so stay tuned guys. Please all vote on the Poll last chapter so I can get a feel for how long the Community Arc should be, also give me some suggestions for possible stories or scenarios for the arc, maybe I'll include it in the next poll for the Community Arc.
Anyways, see ya' !!

How much did you like the this arc?
Results are only viewable after voting. You must be logged in to vote.
7