4.01 – S:M7 – An assortment of F*ck-Toys
4.1k 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

4.01 - S:M7 - An assortment of Fuck-Toys

Genre:

  • BDSM
  • BlowJob
  • BoobJob
  • Cum swallowing
  • Deepthroat
  • Foreplay
  • Group Sex
  • Huge Dick
  • Rough
  • Toys
  • Slaves
  • Spanking

Characters:

  • Merchant Charles - 51:Human:Male - You
  • Son David - 23:Human:Male
  • Son Thomas - 21:Human:Male
  • Various Girls - 21-25:Human, Elf, Cowkin:Female

Scenery:

  • Sex Dungeon

Extremometer: 6-7

Lately business has been flourishing and money was flowing into my pockets like water down the river. This has all been due to a mysterious figure, massacring bandits and outlaws in the Heartigen Kingdom and making a trade boom once again. Especially the area surrounding the Deepheart forest has practically swept clear of any monsters or bandits, creating the perfect opportunity for a merchant like me.

Having gotten the information a bit sooner than my competitors I quickly left them in my dust and earned money like crazy, getting my the trading monopoly over the whole area and making me one of the richest men in this part of the kingdom. It has taken one year to stabilize the situation and maneuver my trading firm into a solid position that would allow me some time off.

Thus, our long overdue reward was finally due. Together with my two sons, who had helped me build up the company in this hectic time, we traveled towards the World-Tree Brothel. Being relatively close to the capital and in possession of magically enhanced horses, the journey didn’t take more than a week and we arrived before the colossal tree in no time.

Already having announced my wish and made the necessary arrangements beforehand we had a warm welcome and were immediately taken in. With the large amount of money, we had not only rented one of the top sex dungeons of the brothel but even a large harem of girls too.

Rushing through the last necessary arrangements and preparing us for the treat to come we couldn’t await meeting the girls. My two sons beside me too were quite excited, today being their first real experience in the brothel and one this large to boot. Guided through a series of corridors and rooms it took some time until we arrived at the booked place.

I entered first and looked at the arranged scenery, mesmerized. Even though I already knew how it would look, having discussed everything beforehand, seeing it was still amazing. Ten girls, all standing neatly in a row waited for our every command. They wore different attires, some ordinary housewive clothing, others the uniform of the brothel, the last one though wore a special outfit, a head-maid outfit. She was the per se “leader” of the group of slaves we rented and would be commanding the others and helping out herself, allowing us the best possible experience.

Walking into the room, like I owned it, I let my two sons to their own desires and two slaves each took care of them, while I enjoyed myself with the remaining six girls. Sarah, Kimey, Lisa, Sandra, Ash, and Kimberly the slave “leader”. Walking around them like I observed a good on the market, I took a good look at my assets. Sarah and Kimey were on the younger side with both being 21, but their bodies told another story. Breasts as large as my head and a butt to sink into, they were the perfect flesh cushions and my first playthings.

Placing a collar around both of their necks I tugged them roughly in the direction of the large bed, standing in the center of the room, the master bed. I called the others with us and they stood waiting to the side while I occupied myself with the two girls before me. Sitting down on the soft mattress I pushed their heads between my legs and let them enjoy the sight before them, 9 inches of thick and hard cock.

A small gasp escaped their lips and I could even see a hint of fear on Sarah’s face as she marveled at my large member. As a blush went to both of their faces I opened the mouth of Kimey and pushed in my fingers, enjoying her warm insides. Enjoying the feared expression on Sarah’s face I decided that she would start with the real thing. Taking her by her long her I positioned her head above my dick, let my member enter her mouth, and with a low grunt began to push my dick inside her.

She tried to struggle away from my cock but a forceful pull of her hair, tugging her head towards me, made her stop and continue her journey down my dick. Meanwhile, I had Kimey stand up while I enjoyed her gigantic but firm breasts, twisting the nipples, hard and making her moan out in pain. Once Sarah was two-thirds down my dick she began to gag and even dared to push off my crotch and push herself away with her hands.

Annoyed at the unruly behavior of my slave, I exchanged a quick look with the head slave, Kimberly, and she went to get something for me. Meanwhile, I made it seem as if I had mercy with the poor Sarah and let her calm down for the time, bringing my whole attention to Kimey, now sitting on my lap. My dick pushed out between her asscheeks and slow thrusts made her moan out lightly, as she enjoyed the attention of her master.

Kimberly, having returned took quick care of Sarah. Telling her in a commanding tone to cross her hands behind her back, she followed her command, scared of her low tone. With two fast clicks, her hands were forced shut against her back with metal handcuffs and she was ready for my enjoyment. Pushing Kimey up a bit and making her knee on my legs I positioned the slave between her crotch and mine, her head poking out just before my penis.

Eager to punish Sarah, who had dared to raise her hand against me before I impaled her on my dick, pushing her head down two-thirds of the way. With an evil grin, I looked at her as I commanded Kimey to sit down, forcing her head all the way down my dick, until it hit my crotch. Sarah’s eyes ripped wide open from the shock, I was thoroughly pleased and forced her to take care of my cock with some encouraging slaps to her cheeks. And seconds later I could thoroughly enjoy my work, Sarah bopping up and down my dick any time Kimey allowed her to push her head away a bit and take a breather.

So, while my dick was taken care of by Sarah and my hands occupied by Kimey’s breasts I took a look around the room. My older son David, already having gotten a taste of this kind of thing once before, thoroughly enjoyed his position of power. The one girl below him was choking on his cock, as he forced her head closer with a leather leash and the other girl was getting spanked powerfully by a wooden paddle, leaving behind red marks.

My other son, Thomas, still inexperienced with this kind of sex, tried his best to follow mine and my eldest son’s example. While one of them took care of his penis with her truly enormous tits, larger than I had ever seen before, the other gave him a lapdance, swaying up and down his body.

Looking down at my throbbing cock I nodded to Kimey and she sat down, locking Sarah's head in and forcing her to swallow all of my cum, that flowed deep into her throat. While Kimmy got of me and I petted the, now obedient, slave's head while she gaged from the horrific experience, I gave a nod at Kimberly, standing not far from me, signifying that the evening could now truly begin.

Last Chapter of today, hope you like the extremer nature of this arc. Let me know if you have any recomendations regarding arcs or chapters, it really helps me perfect my story.

7