4.02 – S:M7 – Sandwiched between F*ck-Toys
3.2k 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

4.02 - S:M7 - Sandwiched between Fuck-Toys

Genre:

  • Ahegao
  • BDSM
  • BoobJob
  • Deepthroat
  • Fingering
  • Groupsex
  • Huge Dick
  • Anilingus
  • Rough
  • Teen
  • Toys
  • Slaves
  • Spanking

Characters:

  • Merchant Charles - 51:Human:Male - You
  • Son David - 23:Human:Male
  • Son Thomas - 21:Human:Male
  • Various Girls - 21-25:Human, Elf, Cowkin:Female

Scenery:

  • Sex Dungeon

Extremometer: 7

While the other girls continued to take care of my sons’ every wish and obediently followed their orders, I indulged in my position as the slave master. With six girls under my total control, I could let my lewd mind free and enjoy the feast fully.

I called over the smallest of the girls, Lisa, standing two-thirds my relatively small stature and with a completely flat chest, she was rarely booked in the brothel, though balancing out her lack of voluptuousness was her obedience. Sternly ordered the small girl to lay on the bed before me, with her head swaying of the edge of the bed. Calling over the other new girls I positioned the thick Sandra over the flat-chested girl in a doggy position.

While enjoying the great view of three holes lined up before me the remaining girl, Ash got in position beside me. While I let my hands wander over the beautiful girls’ bodies I let Ash take care of my dick. Taking my gigantic cock in her hands gingerly she began to stroke my member with utmost care as if handling a holy object. Once fully erect and throbbing in the annoyance of not being encased in moist folds, she quickly positions my holy staff over the small girl's mouth.

Opening wide, the obedient girl prepares her throat for my piercing attack and sticks her tongue out, awaiting my cock. Once the underside of my tip rests on her velvety tongue, I tense my hips and ram my whole length deep inside her body, making even the bed shift slightly. Immediately a feeling of utter pleasure wanders through my whole body as my dick is finally in a girl that can handle my whole length and has the necessary experience to pleasure me perfectly.

Sandra, still waiting over the small girl, sways her ass seductively and spurns me on. “Master, can you please take care of this slave's ass.” Liking the submissive tone of the voluptuous woman before me I raise my hand high and let it fall down on her ass, like a meteor on earth, making her bubble but sway violently. “Ahhh, Master!!” She screams as the pain registers in her mind and my dick grows even harder, threatening to make the small girl under me choke on my length.

While my right hand is occupied with slamming down on the slave before me and making her butt sway around like leaves in the wind, my other hand wanders up and down the fit body of Ash. Just as obedient as the others, she lets me touch her every nook and cranny, allowing my hand to explore her whole body. I fondle her form breasts, stroke over her smooth abs, and explore the depth of all her holes.

My finger shoot in and out of her pussy rapidly, making her call out in pleasure and fall on my shoulders, trying to hold herself up while her knees buckle under the intense assault. She breaths in my ear and begins to nibble at them sexily, while my fingers switch holes and enter her backdoor, without anything stopping me. In and out they, the thrust in her two holes, switching between them whenever they want.

“Ahhh, please master, use these wet holes of your slave, I need you inside me.”

Pleased with her words and anyways just about to come, I pull my cock out of the exhausted girl below me, who immediately begins to cough loudly, having had to use magic to breathe while she serviced my dick. I position all three of the girl before me, their eyes staring into mine expectantly and awaiting their master's semen, like obedient dogs. Not even thinking about pleasuring myself I call over the two other slaves I had used before and have them take care of me with their hands.

While the obedient Kimey takes care of my dick with both of her hands and a generous amount of spit from all of the slaves waiting for my cock, the naughty Sarah has something else to do. Pushing her away from the front, I tug her behind me by her hair and push her into my ass, with no choice but to follow my command she spreads apart my butt cheeks and pushes her long tongue inside my asshole. As her soft tongue twirls around in my back door, I can feel the second load of today rise from the bottom of my balls. Slowly rising to the top, the hot semen shoots out, like a cannonball out of a cannon, and hits the three waiting girls in the face.

Having already prepared for my load, they had opened their mouths wide and ecstatically rolled their eyes in the back of their head. Their hands raised before their mouth as if trying to catch every of my stray shot, they greedily drank down my creamy liquid as soon as it hit their mouth. While I enjoy the calming feeling of just having cum and my slaves taking care of my limp dick, I take a look at my two sons, having had a lot of fun till now, and already farther along than their old man.

My oldest, David, was sitting on the chest of one of his slaves while thrusting his dick in between her tits and into the girl's pussy positioned on the other side. A mouth gag, filling the impaled girl‘s opening, doesn’t allow her to scream out in pain as my son whips her with his leather flogger. Her ass already beet red, he even sometimes takes a shot at the large breasts of the girl below him.

My youngest son, Thomas, seems to have had his awakening, enjoying his women to an even extremer degree than my eldest. A metal-studded crop is held tightly in his hand and flicks down on the gigantic ass of the mature Cowkin before him. A collar is bound firmly around his hand, which ends around the Beastkin‘s throat and blocks any way for her to get air or escape his hold. The other slave is firmly locked between his legs, taking care of his balls, as he thrusts in and out of the voluptuous Cowkin, multiple anal beads sticking out of both of the sucking slave’s holes.

Seeing my sons having the time of their life and my dick already rising once again I prepare to enter the slaves’ holes next, surely breaking one or two in with my gigantic cock. I would have preferred to do so earlier but my member presented certain risks to the girls, if entered without preparation and foreplay and if one thing was sure I certainly didn’t want to anger the World-Tree brothel. No matter how rich I may be, that could only end in a losing game.

 

Hope you enjoyed the chapter and sorry for the late upload. Had a lot of work to do today so the second one will come quite a bit later, hope I even make it today with the upload. Anyways, enjoy the rest of the arc and let my know about any ideas you would have for the community Arc comming up in the future. 

6