4.03 – S:M8 – The disobedient F*ck-Toy
3.1k 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

4.03 - S:M8 - The disobedient Fuck-Toy

Genre:

  • BDSM
  • Blue Balls
  • Groupsex
  • Huge Dick
  • Rough
  • Teen
  • Toys
  • Slaves
  • Spanking
  • Vanilla

Characters:

  • Merchant Charles - 51:Human:Male - You
  • Son David - 23:Human:Male
  • Son Thomas - 21:Human:Male
  • Various Girls - 21-25:Human, Elf, Cowkin:Female

Scenery:

  • Sex Dungeon

Extremometer: 7-8

Taking a quick look at the slaves before me, sitting neatly in a row and waiting for my every command, it only takes a second for me to choose my first partner. My dick already jumping around in excitement I order the other girl to take her and fix her to the bed, fearing the girl to be a bit less obedient in fear of my gigantic cock.

As my other slaves fix down the body of the smallest of them, Lisa, I take a good look at her tiny pussy, wanting to enjoy this hole since the moment I entered. The tight flesh would surely feel divine around my cock and a bit of torturing was also always nice. With her appendages held down by my obedient slaves, a hint of fear overtakes the small woman's face, though a stubborn pride wins the battle for dominance in the end and she looks at me sternly.

Liking my women a bit naughty and harder to break, my dick increases in size once again, not at all being satisfied by the two times I came already beforehand. Moving to the edge of the bed I place my cock on her abdomen, measuring how far it would go in and thoroughly enjoying her pride break at the edges, at seeing my length. The tip of my dick almost touching her belly button as it rests on her heaving stomach, every small shudder of her scared body making my dick rise again.

Sliding my hands down her fingers and taking a good look at the hole I would absolutely destroy, I begin to push apart her labia, opening her up for my entry. I place my long cock at her entrance and slowly push in. Everything goes fine as my dick enters her warm hole and her pussy wall contorts around my glans. Once the tip of my dick is inside I flex my hips and butt and ram my whole length inside her small pussy all at once.

A painfilled scream escapes her mouth, though a hint of pleasure underlines the shout, making my dick throb deep inside her pussy. I can already see the bulge of my dick straining against her stomach and can’t wait any longer, immediately beginning to thrust inside her hole without any mercy. Trying to strain against the girls holding her they would not budge, forcing her to live with the situation of my dick thrusting in and out of her tight hole with all my power.

Though after some time, her pain-filled grunts begin to fall away and light moans fill my silent corner of the room. Her hips reply to my thrusts with their own movement, trying to get my long cock even deeper inside her pussy and thoroughly enjoying the feeling of my dick going in and out of her. Seeing as the elf has calmed down and doesn’t have to be forced down anymore, I position the other girls around her.

Ash comes to a stop atop the moaning forest dweller and presents me with her firm, trained ass, like a piece of juicy meat. On her left and right, Sandra and Kimey take in their places and present me with their glistening and gaping pussies. Meanwhile, I send Sarah to my youngest son, seeing as his slaves are slowly but surely getting exhausted and not wanting him to have to deal with drained slaves.

Wanting to have my dick feel some variety, I pull out of the moaning elf and immediately enter the fit girl’s pussy above her. The feeling is totally different, the larger hole makes it much easier for my dick to move in and out of her, and her firm ass wiggles amazingly as my crotch slams against it. Though by far the best is her pussy that begins to tighten around my dick once I finally use a neat little tool of mine, a metal-studded flogger. At first beginning lightly, I soon am not able to hold back my dark desires finally letting them free and take over my mind.

The multi leather ship cracks down on the fit slave’s ass and makes her scream out in a combination of pleasure and pain. Not having enough yet I roughly take her hair in my left hand and rip back her head forcefully, making her hips slam into mine even harder than before. My dick crushes the end of her pussy and comes into contact with her cervix, making her tighten from the overwhelming pleasure.

“Masssster, destroy your slave’s pussy, please make me cum!!”

Angered by the audacity of my slave asking me to do even anything for her I immaterially stop. Looking at Kimey, laying on the right side of me I reshuffle the current women-sandwich a bit. After just a minute I am presented with a waffle tower of asses, at the bottom there is Sandra, then Kimey, and last but not least the naughty Ash.

Not wanting to reward the disobedient Ash I instead place my dick at the entrance of Kimey, wanting to reward the obedient slave for following all my orders to the T. While my dick slowly makes its way deep inside here, surprising her again and again as my cock does not seem to end, I prepare my flogger for a thorough whipping of Ash. Raising up my arm I crack down the studded whip at the same time as I fully enter Kimey’s pussy, making both girls scream out, one in pleasure and the other in pain.

Scratch marks are left behind on Ash’s firm ass, as the flogger scores her sensitive skin. In the meanwhile my crotch is occupied by the good slaves pussy, tightening around my large cock and sending shocks of pleasure throughout my whole body, as I see pleasure and pain combine in the sex dungeon. After a while of thrusting and enjoying the free use pussies, often switching between Sandra’s and Kimey’s pussy, I push Ash off the two obedient slaves. Positioning them both side by side I drag over the small Lisa and place her in the middle.

With my last meal for today prepared I ready myself for the last thrusts, placing my dick at the entrance of the elf, already planning to cum deep inside the small woman. Just as my dick enters her pussy and makes it convulse once again, remembering the pleasure and pain from before, an alarming ringing breaks the beautiful atmosphere. My body freezes up immediately and I can only look around with my eyes, sighting my youngest laying on the floor unconscious, with his fist still inside Sarah’s ass.

Impressed with how extreme he seems to have gotten the confusion over the situation rises inside me. I too took a look at David and everything seemed to be fine with him, so the brothel sounding the alarm confuses me. The alarm’s purpose is to stop any customer that has broken any of the girls' rules, such as anal penetration or literally anything else. Already being a repeat customer at the brothel though, I had specifically ordered nearly ruleless girls for today and what we were doing just now certainly didn’t come even close to the whores limits.

Seconds after the alarm sounded it ended just as fast as it began. Kimberly left her position in the center of the room and stood over to my youngest, ripping out his hand of Sarah’s ass and giving a really pissed-off look at the amateur slave. Seemingly not wanting to anger her customers, me, anymore she quickly sent her out of the room and made her way over to me.

“I am really sorry supreme Master, it seems as if one of our slaves has wrongly called the alarm. Again I am really sorry and will do anything in my power to mitigate any aggravation caused by the slave’s behavior.”

Thinking about what just happened for a bit and then leaning down to Kimberly a sinister smile spreads across my face. Muffled sentences are exchanged, with only the last being loud enough for the others to hear.

“Ok Master, if this eases your anger than I shall indulge you in your wish!”

Thinking about my decision for one last time I nod to her and swallow down the anger rising inside me at not having been able to enjoy cumming in the small elf. At least what I negotiated would more than be enough to calm down my rising anger.

Guys I need some feedback from you. I have a really bad feeling about todays chapters and they don't seem to get to the standard of the first ones I published, really just not happy with how they turned out. Can you let me know if I'm only getting worried needlessly or if they really are worse, may be the heavy load of work of today. 
Anyways hope you enjoyed the chapter, last one for today and by the way I'll already warn you today, but the first chapter of tomorrow will REALLY be EXTREME, at least that's what's planned!! 

How do you think about the chapter quality recently?!
Results are only viewable after voting. You must be logged in to vote.
5