4.04 – S:M9 – Punishing the F*ck-Toys
3k 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

4.04 - S:M9 - Punishing the Fuck-Toys

Genre:

  • BDSM
  • Creampie
  • Deep Throat
  • Groupsex
  • Huge Dick
  • Milking
  • Rough
  • Toys
  • Slave
  • Spanking
  • Vanilla

Characters:

  • Merchant Charles - 51:Human:Male - You
  • Son David - 23:Human:Male
  • Son Thomas - 21:Human:Male
  • Various Girls - 21-25:Human, Elf, Cowkin:Female

Scenery:

  • Sex Dungeon

Extremometer: 9

Sending away the slaves that have taken care of me up until now and sending them to my two sons, I concentrated fully on Kimberly, now finally able to let my true self go free and use her however I want. As the remaining four of my slaves joined in with the others to please my sons, I took a good look at the master-slave Kimberly. A bit smaller than me, at about 5’7’’, her proportions were off the charts. Her breasts about as large as my head at a double EE, her ass somehow even topped that, swaying alluringly as she turned around for me.

Two horns sat at the top of her beautiful face, creating the perfect handles to take her body under my control. Special about her though were her fluffy cowears, which peaked out between her silky black hair, and the tail, swaying around behind her ass. As I slowly walk towards her, taking in every part of her body as if I was buying some meat on the market, my sinister grin seems to even scare the experienced woman. Standing before her I let my hands move over her body, fondling her gigantic breasts and tasting the sweet milk, slapping her firm ass and taking in her full lips, and placing a predatory kiss on them.

Pleased with the product and the obedience she shows me I can’t wait any longer and suddenly bend her over. Before she can even ask what is going on, “Master, wh-“ *Slap*, my medal studded flogger crack into her soft ass, making the wonderful slave scream in pain. Not yet having had any foreplay and not at all aroused, makes it impossible for her to transform the pain into pleasure, though this only helps to increase my arousal.

Whip upon crack ends on her soft behind, filling the sex dungeon with Kimberly’s screams. With my right hand occupied with destroying the Fuck-Toys ass cheeks, my left hand is left to its own devices, silently and stealthily sliding over the slave's body and making its way to her swaying tits. My hand immediately sinks into the soft flesh, sending a divine feeling through my body and making my whole body relax in pleasure. Kimberly’s screams decrease in frequency as my hand roughly fondles her breasts and twists her nipples, relieving the sweet milk from her gigantic udders and making the slave's arousal grow.

Though that is not my plan, as an evil glint flasher over my eyes and glint comes forth from my left hand buried in her breasts, and in the next second, a shrill scream escapes Kimberly’s mouth. “Ahhhhhhhh, Master what *sniff*, what are you ahhh, doing!!!”. A bit of blood spills forth from her nipples, as the piercing stabs through her erect teat. As the pain spreads through the slave's body, the cracks of the flogger rip open the skin on her firm ass, making her scream even louder.

Roughly twisting her around, I take advantage of her shocked state caused by the pain and slam her down on the hard floor. With her face already in my crotch from the turn, it doesn’t take long for me to grab the handle, controlling her head and pushing open her mouth with my other hand. My rock-hard dick immediately finds its way into her soft depth and I push it in further, silencing her screams and allowing only muffled shouts to escape her mouth.

Meanwhile, my right hand wanders down her body and joins up with her tip, another metallic glint catching the eyes of Kimberly and making her look at me in utter fear. The vibration feels great on my cock as she screams once again, another piercing joining the other on and adorning both of her nipples. The healing magic enchanted jewelry quickly gets rid of the wound and makes itself permanent on her large teats, also allowing me to use her nipples in the future, without getting myself dirty with her blood.

Her head bops up and down my cock, creating a wonderful outline in her throat every time my crotch slams against her face, her stunned state only making the movement even easier and forming the perfect sex puppet. I take a look around while her head moves up and down my dick, my hands firmly locked around her horns and not allowing her even a bit of breath, even though loud gagging noises were trying to get my attention.

My youngest son was enjoying the other slaves I send him and held back somewhat, scared shitless from the alarm from before. On the other hand, my eldest seems to, just like me, have gotten a lot angrier by the interruption and takes out his negative feeling on the defenseless Fuck-Toys.

Already bored by the slave's repetitive movement I change my position again, laying her on the bed and ramming my cock into her in the same way I did Lisa some time ago. Her head hanging off the bed has no way to escape my merciless thrusting and my dick travels even deeper, all the way into the back of her throat. Now not needing my hands to move around her head anymore, I quickly occupy them with the gigantic breasts laying before me.

The pierced nipples glint arousingly in the cold dungeon and not only my hands want to sink into the gigantic breasts. Lowering my head, I close my lips around one of the teats, already enjoying the striking temperature difference between the metal piercing and the slave's glowing body. While my left hand takes care of the unoccupied tit to my left, the right wanders down her smooth abdomen and finds shelter in her moist fold.

As my finger slides in and out of her glistening snatch, I suck on her pierced nipple, making the tit release the warm and sweet breast milk into my waiting mouth. The taste is simply divine and even convinces me to give the slave a bit of a reward. The thrusting of my dick grows in speed, already not able to wait and enjoy her tight folds, while my right hand opens up said holes and slides in and out of them with an increasing number of fingers.

My cock, already beginning to throb in pleasure from her great mouth-pussy, forces me to get out of her topmost hole, wanting to release its seed into moist folds down below and impregnate the beautiful slave. Twisting her around once again, I take a quick look at her wet behind. Her asscheeks beet-red from the beating from before, show clear marks of my rough handling, and only increase my arousal. Not able to prolong the time my dick waits in the cold any longer, I line my mast up and ram it into her hot pussy.

The tight hole gets pushed apart immediately and the feeling of my dick entering her pussy is simply unreachable. Once my dick is fully in and even touches upon the entrance of her uterus, I pull it out speedily, only to slam it back in a second later. Not pleased with Kimberly's unresponsive hips and behavior, I grab her horns and use them to slam her beaten ass against my crotch. Loud slapping sounds fill the cold air of the sex dungeon and moans begin to join those of the other slaves, as the top Fuck-Toy of the dungeon is taken care of by me.

“Ahh, Master, yes, use my stretched-out pussy, destroy this lowly slave of yours.”

‘Finally!’ The thought strikes my mind as I see the edges of Kimberly’s mind break away under the mix of extreme pleasure and pain. The walls of her pussy begin to contort around my hard dick and my cock prepares itself for take-off, though I force down my baby better, not yet finished with the Fuck-Toy.

Twisting her around once again, I lock my eyes with Kimberly as I force her into the perfect position. Her legs crossed behind the back of her head and her arms locked in between her feet and gigantic breasts. I heave her up by her gigantic ass and she locks her arms around my neck, getting the two of us even closer together. Her eyes take on a frantic look as her pussy begins to convulse powerfully and I notice her body tense up, just about to come from the pain and pleasure.

Enjoying the feeling of dominance, I allow my dick to start the countdown and the thrusters of my semen rocket are started. My mast begins to pulse, as the baby batter is shot through the long nozzle. As my semen is released deep inside the slave's belly she reaches down her head, breaking her only rule she wouldn’t budge around herself. A kiss meets my lip and the feeling of overwhelming dominance rises to the top of my head and spills forth, multiplying the pleasure many-fold.

Having filled up the slave and fully dominated her I lay back for a while, enjoying the feeling of my cock still inside her pussy. Exhausted from the long day my body tells me it is time to sleep, though my mind has another plan, there is still one thing I have to do.

Hey guys.
Sad news here, this will be the one and only chapter of today. I'm simply to exhausted today to work anymore and have to go to bed to get enough sleep to even survive tomorrow. Sorry for that, but at least its on the longer side of chapters.

Anyways, let me know if you enjoyed todays chapter and let me know if this is too extreme or just about ok. I'll have to say, todays chapter really is a bit borderline and is the most extreme I'll ever go, some parts even disgust me a bit. 

Well, good night guys and
EroGo out!

8