4.05 – S:M9 – Devouring the last F*ck-Toy
3.1k 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

4.05 - S:M9 - Devouring the last Fuck-Toy

Genre:

  • Anal
  • BDSM
  • Creampie
  • Deep Throat
  • DP
  • Gangbang
  • HandJob
  • Huge Dick
  • Impregnation
  • Rape
  • Rough
  • Toys
  • Slave
  • Vanilla

Characters:

  • Merchant Charles - 51:Human:Male - You
  • Son David - 23:Human:Male
  • Son Thomas - 21:Human:Male
  • Kimberly - 25:Cowkin:Female

Scenery:

  • Sex Dungeon

Extremometer: 9

 

With the time we booked at the brothel coming to its end, my sons finish up their shenanigans and the slaves suck of my progeny, giving them their last delicate goodbyes before they leave the dungeon. One thought remains Kimberly, not yet having paid me back for the hitch with Sarah.

My sons, confused by Kimberly remaining in the room, threw curious glances at me as if asking for an explanation. Just one gesture suffices for my sons to understand what is going to come now, an evil grin spreads across my face and my eyes grow hard. Having heard my “call”, my sons quickly spring up from their relaxed positions and stride towards Kimberly, kneeling before me.

The defeated look on the woman's face, caused by the momentary loss of her mind while I indulged myself with her body, changes into one of confusion. Though that emotion is quickly changed into one of, at first fear and then horror, as she sights all three male members of the family striding towards her. Our steps seem to consume the distance faster than she could ever think to flee. Just then the feeling of absolute helplessness, faced with the three predators, changes into something else, something more primal.

Arousal fills her mind, a twisted form of the fear of prey seconds before the predator rips open its neck. The cold stone floor suddenly seems to feel much better against her hot body, her pussy begins to grow moist and she unintentionally bites her lips. Seeing this the glint, splitting my face spreads to my two sons and we almost look like predators, in the scarce light of the sex dungeon.

Three people surround the helpless woman, our swords already drawn and ready for the coming battle. Scared into submission by the dominating presence of the alpha and its pack, the shivering Cowkin instinctively pleases its reapers, hoping that she wouldn’t end on their plate at the end of the day. Her gigantic tits bounce around once she moves in on her three masters, her head occupying the alpha and her hands desperately taking care of the remaining two.

Out of her own decision, she begins to gag on my cock, gobbling its whole length down without any help. Her hands furiously move along the shafts of my sons and they are quickly pleased by her practiced movement, though I, as the alpha, am not yet pleased. Grabbing the lowly prey’s hair with one hand and one of her horns with the other, I feely use her mouth, which she submits to me fully, desperately hoping I would spare her.

My gigantic mast travels down her throat and loud gurgling sounds tone from the slave before me. The hands of my sons begin to wander around her body, enjoying the prey’s voluptuous body and her tasty curves. Under the hungry gaze of the pack, the submissive prey desperately does everything to please them, fearing to be consumed by their unwavering lust. Her pussy begins to grow moist and her juices souse the floor, her asshole gapes open, already preparing to please the hungry predators.

Already having experienced her mouth before I am not pleased with that hole at all and quickly hunger for more. Scared by the presence of my sons and me, crushing her with our every look, she instantly submits and moves to my every wish. Dragging her over by the collar connected to her neck and her two nipple piercings, Kimberly screams out in pain as the tug stretches her sensitive skin. The scream though is quickly silenced, as she feels the lust of the pack grow at her desperate struggle and weakened state.

She is pushed on her fours as I lay down before her, Kimberly scaredly staring into my deep eyes and sinking into them. A hard gaze meets hers, promising safety if she submitted herself fully to me. Her mind still protected, she was able to resist my gaze and was instantly knocked down by the dicks of my sons slapping into her face. As I moved down a bit, searching for the opening of her already moist and waiting pussy, my sons took care of her miserably face.

Tears streamed down her profile as her mind refused to submit to me, though our advances were making her strong will waver. Her barrier was hit as my dick found the entrance to her hole and I rammed my mast in and once, the thrust was followed by both of my sons taking care of her head, the one pushing his dick in and out of her warm mouth, and the other having to please himself with her hand.

Thomas, my younger son, disliking having to please himself with her hand, instead moved to her backside. A hint of hope grows inside the slave's mind as she sees one of the pack leave, seemingly not enjoying himself anymore. Though this petty optimism is crushed into nothing, as she feels my son’s hands spreading apart her cheeks. A long rod lays down between her ass cheeks, searching for the entrance in her backdoor and making Kimberly shiver in fear.

With a loud scream, that makes my eldest slap her face so she would shut up, she announces my youngest entering her behind. The barrier around her mind grows weak as my dick and those of my sons thrust in and out of her every hole, flooding her consciousness with an enormous amount of pleasure. David, occupied with her mouth, is bored quite quickly, already having enjoyed this hole a lot before, making the pack change the position once again.

Moving back to the floor, I sandwiched the Cowkin between myself and David, who has hastily entered her backdoor. My mast moves deep inside the helpless prey and my hands sink into her breasts as I enjoy her voluptuous body. In and out, a rhythm is quickly created, making the pleasure finally overflow into her unconscious and corrupting Kimberly completely.

“Master Charles, thank you for breaking me, ahhhh, now I can finally enjoy the true pleasures of sex, nghhh!!”

The speed of my thrusting increases once again and the tip of my cock slams against her cervix, making the pleasure flood her whole body and making her shudder in pleasure. My balls rumble as a huge amount of sperm is loaded up to be shot deep inside Kimberly. As my cock begins to pulse, preparing to shoot out the sperm, filling up my slave, Kimberly shouts out.

“Ahhh, yes, fill me up with your baby batter, impregnate this worthless slave!!! Ahhhh! Make meee yours!”

With a loud groan, I shoot my full load deep inside her body, filling up her uterus and making her pregnant for sure. Once the last pulses of my dick deposited all the sperm deep inside her I move out and let the pack take the rest. While I enjoy the afterglow of the gigantic ejaculation I watch my sons destroy the last specks of sensible thought in the slave's mind.

They position her with her head laying on the floor and her hips reaching high into the air. Their dicks slam into both of her holes, now having free access to both and devouring the slave whole. They both come at the same time, filling her up with white liquid and ensuring that she would get pregnant with our children. Finished for today and sated from our “meal” we left her lying there and went for the reception, having enjoyed today’s adventure to its fullest.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter, sorry but only one chapter today, work :(,
Due to tomorrow being friday I'll be able to get some more work done and I'll try to backlog some chapters so this won't happen again.
Anyways I'd love it if you votes in the poll or even better then that commented your wish for the community arc.
EroGo out!

Theme of the Community Arc?
  • Rough rape in the Forest
  • Family action at home
  • A harem King in the palace
  • Poor woman selling her body (FPOV)
  • A Transgender Prince getting fucked
  • A unexperienced elven girl getting taken advantage of
  • Custom Choice - Write it in the comments I'll use it
Total voters: 13 · This poll was closed on Jan 18, 2022 09:01 PM.
4