5.01 – H:F3 – The feminine touch
3.1k 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

5.01 - H:F3 - The feminine touch

Genre:

  • Amateur
  • Foreplay
  • Lesbian
  • Oral

Characters:

  • Princess Aurora - 20:Human:Female - You
  • Maid Isabelle - 23:Human:Female

Scenery:

  • Bedroom

Extremometer: 2-3

“Are you prepared, as you follow the path of Marriage, to love and honor each other for as long as you both shall live?” The Priest asks and my future husband answers with an authoritarian voice, trained since childhood in the service of the military, “I am!”

Now, all the eyes of the attendants are aimed at me, looking at my expectantly and impatiently waiting for my answer. “I am … not!!!” Silence dominates the church, broken by the sighing of my father, who already dreaded my answer. Not loving the attention of all the guests at all I quickly take the seams of my wedding dress and jump of the alter. One of my maids, already waiting for me there veils me with her magic, and with a loud *puff* we both vanish from the holy building.

Just as the guards begin to act, sending out a patrol to search for the fleeing princess, again, my father stops them, annoyed at my shenanigans. “Halt, let’s see how far my daughter makes it let her experience the real world for herself. I’m sure then she will finally accept the situation she is in and marry her fiance, *sigh*”

With my masterful plan a sounding success and, unknown to my father, rich with the dowry from my … Mhhmmm … I think ninth fiance, I fled the capital and took the fastest way out of the kingdom. The first few days of my Journey were eventful and exciting, we escaped the searching guards, hid from the military, and even got into contact with some shady organizations that helped me in my adventure. Though lately things had gotten boring and the lack of luxury was growing in annoyance, just then, as if an angel descended from heaven, a tree rose on the horizon.

Its crown covered the sky and millions of leaves reflected the midday sun. Once we got closer, as if smelling the gold in my pockets, countless scantly clad and beautiful succubus tried their luck with my wagon. Though before I could get a better look at their soft breasts and plump behind they fled the vicinity, though curious and disappointed at first, only shock and utter mesmerization remained after an angel of lust descended from heaven.

“Hey, Hey, Hey, I’m Mia, the numbe- *Bang* my head collided with the seat before me and blood ran from my nose, though not from the collision, no, much rather from the perverted thoughts that were running through my mind once I spotted Mia. From there on out everything was hazy, I woke up, the angel spoke to me, an evil grin spread across her beautiful face, money left my pockets and lastly I fell unconscious again when the mascot got a bit too close to me and her breasts bumped into my elbow.

I awoke an indiscernible amount of time later, the soft mattress caressing my back and easing my body into the fluff heaven. “Achoooo!!”, I sneezed loudly as someone else's hair tickled my nose. Shocked at the other occupant of the bed I suddenly opened my eyes and was greeted with a beauty like only one other. Long blonde hair fell down her back as she sat up, her upper body wasn’t covered and immediately threw me in a daze, perverted thoughts wandering through my mind.

“Good Morning Isabelle, I see you have woken up.” While my eyes wander all over her body and take in every lewd detail of her uncovered skin she starts to talk again. “Like what you see? Why don’t you just help yourself out?! Too horny and aroused to even think further about the weird suggestion of the beautiful woman my hand wanders towards the two perky breasts, a good handful. My hand touches upon the delicate skin and I can’t restrain myself anymore, my whole life I had searched for this feeling of belonging, and finally, I reached my destination.

Isabelle’s head came closer to mine as my hands began to knead her soft breasts, just firm enough to give a bit of resistance but at the same time as bubbly and soft as a feather pillow. Not having noticed her head coming closer to mine, I am too mesmerized to complain once her lips touch mine, and I am overwhelmed by the heart-fluttering feeling racing through my body. It was the sweetest of nectars combined with the fruitiest of wines served on an incredibly soft pillow from heaven.

My eyes couldn’t help and close, taking in the heavenly feeling wandering through my body and soothing every tense muscle I had. My body eased into her hands, which had begun to wander around my body, taking off the scarce nightgown I found myself in. MY hands, which had at first stopped when our lips met, started their action again, though this time much more expertly, as if some basic instincts had awoken inside me.

Just then, her lips left mine, though before I could complain about the heavenly feeling fleeing my body another, much more primal one arose, her lips having wandered down some way and pecked at the nape of my neck. Like touches from the goddess of love, her lips wandered down from my own, kissing and caressing every part of my body. She left behind light hickeys everywhere she touched and even slight bite marks from where she nibbled at my skin could be seen.

Slowly her touches grew more intimate, away from the romantic and almost innocent atmosphere from before to a more primal and basic one. Her hands, having explored most parts of my body, reached from my perky breasts, nipples already awaiting her delicate touch and forcing me to let out a relieved moan when they came in contact with her fingers. Meanwhile, my own grasp had not slowed down in any way and my perverted thoughts were guiding them all across her body, playing with her curves and delicate skin.

Just then one of her hands wandered down my body, having been relieved from the duty of occupying my nipple, by her succulent lips. Just as I felt her hand reach the top of my private parts an innocent and slightly scared squeak escaped my mouth, apparently not yet ready to have my most private part touched by another, not even the godly woman before me. Not at all bothered by my restrain her hand instead chose to climb the hill that was my large behind, kneading the meaty flesh and sometimes “accidentally” moving very close to my privates. The expertly crafted arousal I quickly found myself in was finally able to overwhelm the sober part of my mind and with a slow nod, while looking into her ember eyes, I consented to her movement further down my body.

So yeah, i'm not dead yet. Honestly the only thing explaining why I didn't publish the last two days would probably be called procrastination, yeah I got lazy ... so what!!

Anyways did some work today and reworked the Categorization system (Explained in the "The Categorization System" chapter). I hope that the new system allows you guys and girl to find chapters faster and help navigate the fiction. 

But now to the main point of today, the chapter. I hope you enjoyed it, especially seeing as it is something new, a chapter out of the perspective of a lesbian woman. This should show all of you that my fiction really is aimed at everyone, I will write arcs and chapters aimed at all genders and sexualities so everyone can enjoy the art of sex.

Will probably publish another chapter today and see ya' !!

9