5.02 – H:F4 – The female action
2.5k 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

5.02 - H:F4 - The female action

Genre:

  • Amateur
  • Cunnilingus
  • Facial
  • Fingering
  • Foreplay
  • Lesbian
  • Oral

Characters:

  • Princess Aurora - 20:H uman:Female - You
  • Maid Isabelle - 23:Human:Female

Scenery:

  • Bedroom

Extremometer: 3-4

I felt every movement, every twitch of her muscles, and even the low breeze created by her bating breath. The nerves in my private parts were shooting shocks through my whole body, making me feel like a crackling fire, hot and excited. Her hand meandered through the controlled jungle, hiding my most private part. Just then, her hand sighted the oasis in the desert, the shelter in the wild, my glistening vagina, already steaming in excitement. Before Isabelle dove into her oasis, she looked me deep into the eyes, creating a connection between us and asking for my consent once again.

With a slightly trembling voice, filled with excitement and just a hind of fear from the unknown I answered her silent plea. “You can go further Isabelle, you can touch my … my pussy!” Snickering slightly at the fearful use of the word, her hand finally touched the most private of my parts, the first contact sending a shock through my whole body and forcing a satisfying moan from my lips.

Inch by Inch, her finger began to slide down my vulva, until it reached the entrance to my vagina. Pushing apart the labia and presenting the entrance to my, already quite moist, hole to the public. Her fingers continue on, slowly flourishing in rounds along the outside of my entrance, as if teasing my pussy that it wasn’t yet time. From time to time, her hand would move some ways up, searching for the crown jewel of my pussy, the clitoris. With delicate touches and strokes, she elicited pleasured moans from me and brought me to cloud nine.

As my body sagged away, not able to hold its current position under the relentless fingering of Isabelle, said woman then moved over me. Once she settled into her dominant position, she began to move down her whole body, until she ended up with her head between my legs. Already imagining what she would be able to do with the tongue of hers, my whole body tensed up in anticipation. My expectation though could never have even come close to reality, my mind was nearly taken away the second her tongue touched my clitoris and an overwhelming pleasure overtook my mind.

I was submitting to her every move, her tongue on my clitoris being the collar around my neck. When her hands though joined in on the fun, moving to my two perky mounds and twisting the nipples in between index and thumb, an indescribable feeling overcame me. It started from my clitoris and from inside my vagina, where her fingers had nestled in. The wave rose from there, crashing over my whole body and making me squirm uncontrollably under the enormous pleasure.

My whole body shuddered and an ecstatic scream left my mouth, “Ahhhhhh, yes Isabelle Mhhhhyaaaaaa, I’m cummmmming!” Unbeknownst to me, as the wave of pleasure drowns my whole body, a liquid is released from my pussy, hitting Isabelle in the face and splashing down her neck. Once my body has calmed down somewhat and I am again able to move around freely, without muscle spasms forcing me down again, I take a glance at the goddess between my legs. To my absolute horror, some type of liquid seems to have been released the moment I came under her delicate hands, though before I can begin to go dig myself a grave to die in, the goddess moves again. Reaching out with her tongue, she licks up the remaining juice from her face, as if it was some kind of honey or nectar.

Just then our eyes meet, and an exciting feeling washes over me as I sight the look in her eyes, primal arousal. Her looks scared me somewhat, but deep inside my body, my before-bating arousal was rising again, even higher than before. Isabelle then raised up one of my legs and rested it on her shoulder while whispering to me, “Well, why don’t we come to the main course now Aurora.” She then moves over my other leg, which remains laying on the bed. With both of our pussies now close to each other the heat in my body begins to grow, at the same time one of her hands begins to slide down her own body and moves into her pussy.

Seconds later the fingers come out, now thoroughly lubricated by her juices and ready to be slathered across my nipples. She does just that and seconds later my nipples are ready to be the epicenter of attention from the goddess. Just then, when I was distracted by her sudden attention on my nipples, her hips move down and both of our reproductive organs touched. It was gentle, delicate, you could even say shy at first, though once the touch was over, both of us couldn’t hold ourselves back anymore and we fell over each other.

 

Second chapter for today, as an excuse for not publishing anything the last days. Hope you enjoyed it and would love your vote in the poll below, so I can get a perspective on how much you enjoy the lesbian arc and if me writing such a think bothers you.

Ero Go out!!

Do you like the FPOV Lesbian action
Results are only viewable after voting. You must be logged in to vote.
5