Chapter 94: Heroes vs Daykona
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
If this story was a video game, I would consider this battle against Daykona as the first major boss battle in the game. Up to this point in the story, it is fittingly the longest fight. Though, there will be major battles further on in the story that are longer than this one.

Chapter 94: Heroes vs Daykona

 

Narrator: The final battle with Daykona is now underway!

*Zeth releases a Star Shine Blast at Daykona and it’s a direct hit. However, her throne had formed into a crab-looking robot and it protects her from the blast*

Kurt: We’ll have to get her out of that to put the plan into effect.

Zeth: She knew we would destroy her so she hides herself in a giant crab robot.

Daykona: Hehehe! This is only a battle equalizer without having to resort to “drastic” measures.

*The heroes charge at the giant crab robot*

Zeth: You really think that robot can handle us in a five-on-one fight!?

Daykona: Find out for yourself!

*The robot swipes its claws at the heroes and it hits Sasha and Kurt but Zeth, Emily, and Joe continue*

Emily: Let’s see how your robot can handle getting blasted by my shotgun!

*Emily pulls out her B3 Tide Shotgun and jumps but is caught in the robot’s claws before she can attack*

*Zeth creates two Star Shards and throws them at the glass windshield of the robot*

Daykona: And what do you think that will accomplish?

Zeth: You will see!

*Emily shoots her shotgun point-blank at the claw holding her and the magic-powered shots create an opening to the wires*

Emily: Joe!

Joe: I’m on it!

*Joe creates two lightning bolts and throws them at the exposed wires. It shocks everything the robot is touching which includes Daykona inside it and Emily who is being held. The claw drops Emily*

 Emily: Thanks!

Joe: Are you okay?

Emily: Yeah! Just be prepared to continue attacking!

Daykona: How dare you!

*Zeth is now behind the crab robot. He uses Chains of the Volcano Demon to wrap around a leg of the crab*

Zeth: Joe! Time to use a Combination Attack!

*Zeth pulls on his chains and it knocks the crab down*

*Joe forms a large cloud above the crab robot*

Zeth: Razor Star Shine Hail!

*Zeth releases a Star Shine Blast. The SSB goes into the cloud but doesn’t come out the other end*

Joe: Time to release it!

*The cloud rains down a ton of razor hail infused with Zeth’s Star Magic. The windshield of the robot begins to crack*

Daykona: What!? This shouldn’t be enough to crack it!

*Zeth smirks*

Zeth: Those Star Shards I had previously thrown may not have looked like they did anything but they left tiny cracks that the current attack is now expanding.

*The razor hail shatters the glass and the whole crab robot gets extremely damaged from the attack*

*Sasha and Kurt rejoin the battle as the heroes wait to see what Daykona will do next*

Zeth: Hey you ungrateful asshole! I know you’re not dead! Come on out and accept your punishment!

*The now non-functional crab robot begins to glow and then explodes. The explosion pushes all the heroes back*

*Out comes Daykona and she is angry*

Daykona: Here I am! Except that there will be no punishment for me! You have now forced me to drastic measures!

*Daykona takes out various syringes. She then injects the liquid in them into her body*

Zeth: What are you up to?

Daykona: As I said, I create and experiment! My only other option is death by your hands and that is unacceptable! These will mutate my body but I will absolutely do it to destroy all of you!

Narrator: Daykona’s crab robot proved to be not useful against the heroes. Now she is using more drastic measures against the heroes. What will happen to her body?

Chapter 94 END

To be Continued in Chapter 95: Daykona’s Mutation

0