Chapter 623: Entering a New Solar System
9 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Spoiler
[collapse]
This is the beginning of the 23rd overall arc in BTS. This is the Flora World Arc.

Chapter 623: Entering a New Solar System

 

Narrator: Somewhere at an unknown location.

*A humanoid 6-inch-tall female fairy flies through a hallway. She has middle back-length red hair and wears a purple dress. She flies into a dimly lit room with the only lighting coming from a fireplace*

Fairy: Hey! Listen! I’ve got news!

Narrator: Fairy – Raylee.

*Raylee is talking to a man sitting on a chair. The man wears a gray cult-like robe. For his appearance, he has albino white skin. His eyes are completely black with only single white dots in them as his pupils. His hair is short and combed back and is black colored*

Narrator: Mysterious Man – Rom.

Rom: What is it, Raylee?

Raylee: I’ve come to report that Zeth and Sasha, the ones who foiled your plot on Mars, are making their move.

*Rom continues looking at the fireplace and doesn’t say anything yet*

Raylee: I’m worried that they have figured out our abyss plot!

Rom: No need to get worried. Just keep a watch on them.

*Baby chick Bennu jumps on the top of the chair that Rom sits on and chirps*

Rom: Bennu here is in agreement.

 

***

 

Narrator: Meanwhile on Earth.

*Zaydra meets with Keith*

Keith: What exactly do you need me for?

Zaydra: I’m heading to the Dimension of Deities and I will be bringing you with me.

*Keith looks surprised*

Keith: The Dimension of Deities? Why?

*Zaydra charges her magic but does not answer*

Keith: Well? Say something.

*Zaydra releases a Shooting Star attack into the night sky*

Keith: Look, I’m not getting it. You’re going to have to explain.

Zaydra: Why, you ask?

*Zaydra looks up to the stars*

Zaydra: I’m no longer able to become the Light Goddess…

*She then looks at Keith and smirks*

Zaydra: …So I’m going to become a deity. I need your assistance for that.

 

***

 

Narrator: Two days later on December 23rd, 14,197.

*The heroes’ ship, Stargazer, enters a new solar system*

Jeff: Here we are, people. Our first new solar system.

*Zeth and Sasha walk up to Jeff*

Zeth: Are we able to tell how many planets are in this system?

Jeff: No, but we do have a scan device that can detect planets within about a 200 million miles radius around our ship. That’s more than the distance between the Earth and the sun. But what matters most is Kurt’s ability to detect traces of the pyramids.

*Jeff uses the comm device*

Jeff: Kurt, you are needed here at the front of the ship.

*After a few minutes, Kurt shows up at the front of the ship*

Sasha: All right, Kurt. Can you feel the presence of a pyramid in this solar system?

Kurt: Let’s see…

*Kurt closes his eyes and concentrates*

Kurt: (Thinking) Channel my awareness to the magic of the pyramids. I know what I’m looking for. I just have to find it.

*Zeth and Sasha watch Kurt and have serious expressions on their faces. In the pitch black of Kurt’s concentration, a strong blue aura shows up*

Kurt: (Thinking) I can feel it! It’s somewhere!

*Kurt’s aura makes a connection with the blue aura that he has detected*

Kurt: (Thinking) I can see it!

*Kurt opens his eyes with an intense look on his face*

Kurt: I’ve found it!

Zeth: Awesome!

Sasha: Great job!

Jeff: Where to, my living radar friend?

Kurt: Head toward that planet at our two o’clock.

*Jeff does a scan*

Jeff: The planet at our two o’clock is 32 million miles away. Heading there immediately!

*The ship continues flying through the solar system and is closing in on the planet. The planet’s coloring is a mix of light blues and some pink swirls in it*

Narrator: The heroes head toward the planet known as Flora World! What awaits them on this alien planet?

Chapter 623 END

To be Continued in Chapter 624: Flora World

Ever since I first started posting this story on Scribble Hub, I've had the "Fairy" tag applied to it. Now, after 623 chapters, you can see why I had that tag on. lol

1