Chapter 634: Zeth, Pearl, and Ivy vs Wally
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Spoiler
[collapse]

Chapter 634: Zeth, Pearl, and Ivy vs Wally

 

Narrator: Zeth, Pearl, and Ivy have just encountered the angel named Wally.

Zeth: If you know what’s good for you, you will get out of our way.

Wally: Sorry, but I can’t do that. It’s Lord Daren’s will that you all be taken out.

Ivy: We don’t give a damn about the Light Tyrant!

*Wally starts pacing around while twirling the index finger of his left hand*

Wally: Light Tyrant? Isn’t that a popular name these days? Call our lord whatever you please. It changes nothing.

*Wally takes his eyes off the heroes for a moment to look at his hand as he finishes talking. However, at that moment, Zeth throws a Star Shard and it pierces Wally’s forehead, causing blood to spill out*

Zeth: Heh. What a joke.

Pearl: That was easy.

Ivy: We have no time to waste. Let’s go—

*Ivy is interrupted as the Star Shard shoots out from Wally’s forehead back at them. They have to quickly dodge*

Pearl: What the…?

*A vine is coming out of Wally’s forehead where the Star Shard pierced. Wally starts laughing*

Wally: Hehehehe! It will take a lot more than that to defeat me!

Zeth: I’m not going to lie, a vine just coming out of your forehead is extremely weird.

Wally: Hehehehe! My Vine Magic can do many things…! Such as this!           

*Suddenly, vines start shooting out from the floor of the room and they restrain the arms and legs of Zeth, Pearl, and Ivy*

Pearl: Well, that’s not good!

Wally: Hehe! Now, I have all three of you under control. You won’t be doing any more attacks. You three will be at my mercy.

Ivy: Piss off!

Wally: Well, don’t we have a feisty one here?

*Zeth just stares at Wally with a serious expression*

*The vine coming out of Wally’s forehead retracts and then a vine starts coming out of his left hand*

Wally: You will die… by these vines of mine.

*Zeth activates Raging Star Mode and the raging aura begins to tear at the vines restraining his arms and legs*

Zeth: You talk too much.

Wally: What is this!? My vines are being destroyed!?

*Zeth breaks free from the vines and dashes toward Wally. He punches Wally in the face to knock him back against a wall. He then uses his raging aura to tear at the vines restraining Pearl and Ivy*

Ivy: That’s a very useful power. I think I like it a lot.

Pearl: Let’s just move on and leave this clown behind before he gets back up.

*Suddenly, large vines begin to cover the exit of the room*

Wally: You won’t be going anywhere!

*Wally stands up while gripping the part of his face that Zeth punched*

Wally: We’re just getting to know each other, so stick around…!

*Zeth forms a Raging Star Blast in his hand*

Zeth: Sorry, but we don’t have time for you.

*Zeth releases the Raging Star Blast and it hits Wally, causing an explosion*

Pearl: I’m sure that must have finished him.

*When the blast clears, the wall is damaged and there appears to be nothing left of Wally*

Ivy: It more than finished him. It left him as nothing but dust.

*Zeth notices something*

Zeth: Wait! The vines are still blocking the exit!

*As Zeth finishes speaking, vines start springing out from the floor and whip all three of the heroes, knocking them on their backs. A large vine then comes out of the floor in the middle of the room with the light shining down on it from above. The vine then takes the shape of Wally. He begins clapping slowly*

Wally: What impressive power, mister intruder.

*Zeth grits his teeth as he stands up*

Zeth: The name is Zeth…

Wally: Ah, yes, Zeth. I will remember that. I do want to know the names of the ones that I will kill. Of course, I must also know the name of this pink-haired companion of yours.

*Pearl also grits her teeth as she stands up*

Pearl: It’s Pearl…

Wally: Ah, another fine name.

*Wally looks at Ivy*

Wally: And I’m already familiar with you, miss princess of Hell, Ivy.

*Ivy stares angrily at Wally as she stands up*

Ivy: I told you to piss off!

Wally: Such foul language. That’s quite inappropriate for a princess to say.

Ivy: You’re just trying to end up on my shit list…

Wally: I don’t really care what you think of me.

*Wally begins raising his arms upward as he looks up at the light shining down*

Wally: Let me show you the power of this glorious light! It empowers my vines!!

*The walls around the room begin to be covered in vines. Soon after, even the ceiling and floor also become covered in vines. Zeth, Pearl, and Ivy all look down to see they are standing on vines. Though, Zeth’s raging aura is tearing at them*

*Ivy smirks*

Ivy: You’ve covered the whole room with vines, big whoop. I’ll just poison them all!

*Ivy uses her finger nails and pierces the vines on the floor. She begins injecting them with poison, causing them to die and rot around her. In addition, Zeth’s raging aura has now fully torn through the vines on the floor directly beneath his feet*

Ivy: You better have a better strategy than this.

*Wally smirks*

Wally: It’s not so easy.

*All of the dead vines almost immediately revive and are perfectly fine*

Pearl: But how!? These vines aren’t even directly under the light!

Wally: Don’t underestimate my magic. My vines combined with this light create a very potent combination!

Pearl: You have only seen us just get started!

*Pearl claps her hands together. A line of sharp crystals begins rising from out of the vine floor toward Wally*

Pearl: You’re done!

*The crystals rise from underneath Wally and pierce his body in multiple places*

Zeth: Nice!

Ivy: Good work!

*However, Wally’s body just breaks into multiple vines. His voice then echoes through the room*

Wally: Sorry, but you didn’t really hit me. Please try again. Hehehehe!

Zeth: This guy’s magic is really annoying!

*Wally comes out from some vines covering the walls*

Wally: Would you like to try again?

Zeth: Yeah, we would!

*Zeth forms his Chains of Heaven and releases them to wrap around Wally. After they wrap around him, Zeth yanks the chains to pull Wally back toward him. Zeth readies his fist and then punches Wally with a lot of force once he is within range. However, Wally just breaks into multiple vines again. The power kills the vines but they quickly revive*

Zeth: Are you serious!?

*Wally’s voice echoes*

Wally: I have an idea. Every time you fail to actually hurt me, I’m going to pummel you all with my attacks! Hehehehe!

*Almost all of the vines in the room then start whipping Zeth, Pearl, and Ivy, dealing a lot of damage to them*

Zeth: Gah!!

Pearl: Aaahh!!

Ivy: Ahck!!

*The vines soon return to their original positions. Zeth, Pearl, and Ivy are all left with wounds*

Zeth: *huff huff* We have to figure out his secret soon… We can’t waste too much energy on this guy…

Ivy: *huff huff* I really hope we don’t have to wait for Sasha to stop the light before we can actually defeat this joker!

Pearl: *huff huff* There must be something…

*Wally comes out from the vines on the walls again. He looks very amused*

Wally: I can do this all day. The three of you will be stuck in here taking endless beatings! Hehehehehe!!

Narrator: Zeth, Pearl, and Ivy are strong, but they are having trouble figuring out how to defeat Wally! What is the strategy to defeat him!?

Chapter 634 END

To be Continued in Chapter 635: No Sight. No Sound.

0