Chapter 649: Understand the Abyss Threat!
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Spoiler
[collapse]

Chapter 649: Understand the Abyss Threat!

 

Narrator: Continuing Sasha’s battle against Grant.

Grant holds out his left arm and clinches his fist as he says, “That is in the past now. This battle is now.”

Sasha gets back in her battle stance and says, “Right. I still need to take you down.”

Grant spreads his light throughout the room and appears within point-blank range of Sasha. He tries to punch her but she quickly ducks and kicks him in the side of his hip. Grant feels some pain but he quickly retaliates by blasting a beam of light at her. It’s a direct hit and blows her back into a wall which destroys it, causing her to be knocked into a different room on her back.

Grant dashes into the room before Sasha gets up. He kicks her in the face as she gets up, grabs her so she isn’t knocked back, and then slams his leg into the side of her body to deal massive physical damage. She screams in a lot of pain. “Aaahh aahhhh!!”

Sasha blasts some of her soul energy off of her body, doing some damage to Grant and also causing him to release her.

Sasha shouts, “Demon Soul Beam!”

Sasha releases a soul-powered beam in the shape of a monstrous demon. She releases it fast enough to land a direct hit on Grant, dealing a lot of damage. She dashes in fast to try to pierce his chest with her hand. However, Grant crosses his arms against her chest so her fingers pierce his left arm, causing some blood to flow out of it.

Grant states, “I got you right where I want you. Light Destabilizer Bomb!”

Light begins blowing out from Grant’s whole body. Sasha’s eyes and mouth are wide open as she realizes she is in a lot of trouble from this attack.

Sasha is engulfed in the bursting light and many parts of the room begin to take structural damage. Soon, the blinding light begins to fade. When it does, every wall in the room is revealed to have been destroyed by the attack. Sasha is lying on her back near the closest wall not destroyed by the attack. She has wounds all over her body and she is breathing heavily.

Sasha mumbles, “His power really is incredible…”

Grant stares at her and asks, “Is that it? Are you down for good?”

Grant begins walking toward her as he continues talking. “You have done better against me than most. But Anima did more.”

Sasha’s expression suddenly changes from exhaustion to fierce. Immediately after, something begins to wrap around Grant’s body. It’s Sasha’s massive Hell Serpent.

Grant notes in question, “Ah, when did this creature appear?”

Sasha states in pain as she sits up, “Listen…! You have to realize something…!”

Grant stops paying attention to the Hell Serpent that has wrapped its tail end around him and looks over at Sasha.

Sasha continues speaking in pain as she finishes standing back up. “Can’t you see that the abyss is a major threat? We came from Earth because we understand how much of a threat the abyss is. The pyramids have a link to the abyss. We don’t know the extent of that link yet but we want to understand it.”

Grant remarks, “So, you have trespassed onto our world so that you can solve your world’s problems. Why should your world’s problems be my world’s problems? Why should they be my world’s problems to solve? In my world, Anima is dead. The abyss is no more.”

Sasha is angered by this and yells, “The abyss is not just an Earth thing! It is a threat to the entire galaxy and Anima’s death does not represent the end of the threat to this planet! Understand the Abyss threat!”

Sasha charges her magic as her will to continue fighting strengthens.

Sasha shouts, “Devour him, my Hell Serpent!”

The Hell Serpent opens its mouth wide as it hangs over Grant who is still wrapped by its tail end. Grant looks completely unphased by the situation. As that happens, Sasha begins changing into her Hell Ape form while still powered by Soul Power.

Grant states, “I don’t even need to use light to escape from this situation.”

Grant begins pushing his arms against the Hell Serpent’s body. It doesn’t take him much time to loosen the Hell Serpent’s grip enough to escape from its grasp, allowing him to jump away and avoid being eaten. However, as he escapes, Sasha reaches him and punches him hard in his upper arm with her Hell Ape fist. Grant opens his eyes wide in surprise as he can feel some cracking in his upper arm.

Grant thinks to himself. “The punching power of this form she has taken is even more than what she was doing before. I can’t let her hit me like that again.”

Sasha attempts to punch him again but he easily avoids it and then releases a light beam from his hand that damages her more. He then quickly dodges the Hell Serpent trying to catch him in its mouth before blowing it back with a light beam. After that, he continues his attack onslaught against Sasha, hitting her with a barrage of punches and kicks before blowing her back with a light beam.

Grant looks at Sasha and remarks, “You’re too slow like that. You were fortunate to land one hit against me in that form but you won’t land another.”

Sasha reverts to her True Demonic Release form but she gets back up while breathing heavily. She replies, “Then I will use my greatest form change… Ultensmite!”

Sasha’s skin turns darker. Her eyes start glowing. Her muscle mass slightly increases but her veins do pop more. Her hair starts to become made of purple flames. While that happens, the injured Hell Serpent becomes unsummoned.

Sasha yells, “No matter what, I will take you down!”

Narrator: Sasha taps into her Ultensmite form! Will it be enough to finally defeat Grant!?

Chapter 649 END

To be Continued in Chapter 650: Purple Fire of the Beast

0