CHAPTER 9 : First Time in the New House
272 4 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Yuu! Can you help me grab my boxes?" Aoi called from upstairs.

"Ah, sure, wait…" Yuu replied as he carried a box and went upstairs.

The same day, Sunday, parents of both sides agreed to this outcome and this relationship, and let them live together. That being said, they literally just transported their stuff and left with just a "Good luck!" and "We'll visit you on holidays!" 

"Phew…" both of them sighed and wiped their sweats as they had finally finished setting up.

The house wasn't too big, nor too small. It wasn't very fancy, and it was quite normal. Although, having 2 bedrooms, a large kitchen, a dining room, a living room twice the size of the kitchen, and a bathtub. Beds were already provided by Aoi's father, Shinichi Youta, both being quite normal.

"That being said, it's getting quite late already huh…"

"You're right… and we'll have to take care of food as well."

"Food huh…" Yuu pondered by himself then looked towards Aoi. "What would you want for dinner?"

"Eh?!— Ah…. I don't really mind what we'll have for dinner. Wait, you're gonna cook?! Shouldn't I be…."

"I don't really mind cooking, I find it fun, that's why… can I cook our dinners everyday? I could also ask for your help…"

Both of them chatted about their dinner and the upcoming ones while walking down the stairs.

"Th-Then… if you want to…. No!" Aoi suddenly exclaimed, which had shocked Yuu

"A-Aoi?!"

"Uhm…. earlier, we talked about the true me, right?"

"Right… what are you getting on?"

"Truth is…. I can only cook simple foods…."

She said as her voice got quieter, until she came to full stop on the stairs, right about 2 steps away from the ground, whereas Yuu was already out of the stairs and looked at Aoi, who was red to the ears while looking at her feet.

"Is that so?.. well, I don't think that's bad though…" he scratched his cheek with his finger, "I think it's… cute…." Yuu offered his hand to her while hiding his embarrassment.

"I see…. Then, Yuu… can I ask… something selfish?" she reached out to his hand and gently smiled at him.

"Sure." he simply answered her while smiling as well.

"Will you… take care of me from now on…"

Yuu's expression turned from a smile to a shock, since he expected something else, but he smiled once again.

"Of course I will. And will always be."

"I see…"

"Then… shall we go?"

"Yeah… also…" Aoi let go of his hand and went back up the stairs, but before completely hiding from his sight, "I… love you…." Aoi said in a soft voice then left his field of vision.

"Ahh—geez…" he quickly covered his face with his palm and chuckled to himself. 𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘰… 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦…. He thought to himself as he as well changed to his clothes and waited for Aoi.

3