Chapter 35 : The Wake of an Agressive, Cute Little Girlfriend
85 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Are you sure you're okay with this? I requested a futon from Higabana-san beforehand, I can sleep on the futon if this is too much for you…" Sora kindly asked Hina as they went to bed.

"I-I'm fine…" Hina embarrassingly answered as she tucked herself in, not close to Sora, but not so far as well.

"Well… if you say so…" 

The two tucked themselves under their blanket, face to face. And as dark as the light's out is, both were pretty much red up to the ears and flustered so much that the beating of their hearts were almost heard.

"H-Hina?!" 

"Don't move… let me try to be like this for once… as embarrassing as it is…."

Hina pulled Sora's head to her chest, and gently caressed it, making him drowsy.

"Your heart's beating so fast, Hina…"

"I know… idiot…." 

Since Sora's head was pretty much on her, he could feel and hear her heartbeat loud and clear. But as embarrassed as he is, he just felt calm from her touch, until just a few minutes after, his eyes gave out and he slowly fell into slumber.

On the other side of things however, it is just Yuu basically doing what he said earlier, snuggling her, spoiling her as much as he could. Aoi's face buried into his chest, Yuu's arm tucked onto Aoi's head, his hand gently caressing it just makes her even more sleepy, even if she literally just took a nap a few hours ago.

But despite Aoi's snuggling, Yuu couldn't sleep a wink. A few minutes or rather, half an hour had already passed after Aoi slept, but Yuu was still wide awake, comfortably snuggling Aoi. But he soon gave up. He gently lowered Aoi's head to their pillow, releasing himself from her, stood up and exited the bedroom.

"Oh? Can't sleep?" as soon as Yuu got downstairs, what welcomed him from the kitchen was a small, cute little girl, Hina, who was as well, wide awake.

"Too embarrassing to sleep together? Now that I think about it, this is the first time you two spent time together overnight, right?"

"Ah, yeah…"

"If you can't take it I can swap with you if you like?"

"Ah, no… thank you…."

"Really?" Yuu headed towards the kitchen as well, and made himself some tea.

He sat down across from Hina, and sipped down his tea as Hina does the same, with a cup of water though. 

"Hey, Yuu…" Hina reached out with a small, cute voice.

"Hm?" Yuu turned his gaze to Hina as he continued sipping onto his tea.

"Do you think…" but as Hina was just about to ask her question, Yuu already knew what this is as her face, her red embarrassed face shows it.

"That Sora is sad that he can't do stuff like what we do with you?"

"Eh… that's…. Yeah…." Hina apparently agreed, and turned to Yuu cutely to ask for the answer.

"Well, for as long as I knew Sora, he never looked at any girl the way he looked at you, even when you weren't dating. That's why, I highly doubt that he doesn't like you for who you are, flirty or not. After all, just like I fell in love for the real Aoi, probably only I know, Sora fell in love with you, the Hina only he knows…."

"Is that so…" Hina let out a sigh of relief, as her face calmed down and her smile showed pretty warmly.

"Although, if it really bothers you that much, why not just try it?" Yuu said as he stood up and washed the cup.

"Eh?!"

"Ah—!" as Yuu was just about to head upstairs, he stopped and exclaimed, taking Hina's attention to him. "Actually, Sora is weak against surprises, you can definitely use that against him if you ever feel like doing it."

"Thank… you…?" her thanks turned to a question, slowly as ever, processing what just happened.

But with Yuu's words, Hina once again smiled before heading back upstairs, as if resolved to do something.

The next morning, it wasn't Yuu and Aoi who woke up first, it was Sora, but the opposite of what he remembers was happening the moment he woke up. Rather than snuggling himself towards Hina, Hina's face was buried onto Sora's chest.

"Mmm…." but it wasn't long after Hina woke up. She snuggled herself to him once again, and finally pulled away with a puffed up face, a dozed off expression as he looked at Sora.

"G-Good morning…?" Sora greeted her with a wry smile.

"..." as cute as she is, she blankly stared at him as if half asleep, until a second later, Sora's thoughts of a cute, half asleep Hina was immediately broken, after all…

"?!!?!" in a split second, Hina pulled Sora closer to her, raised her face towards his, and landed a peck on his lips, turning him bright red.

"Good morning…" Hina stood up and looked at him warmly with her own smirk. "What…?" 

"Ah… that was…." Sora slowly sat down on the bed, red as his face can be, placing his finger on his lips, shocked as he looked at Hina.

"Geez…" as if a different person, Hina slowly crawled on the bed like a little kitten, pulled Sora's face to hers as she placed her gentle fingertips onto his cheeks, raised it up as she placed her head on top of his forehead.

The faces of the two were bright red, but Hina continued doing what she was to do.

"I'll give you more if you want to…" Hina cutely said, as red as her face was.

"H-Hina… this is…"

"Nnn……" a few seconds after their long, face to face staring, Hina's embarrassment overcame her, her face turned even redder as it could be, as if steam came out of her.

Hina pulled away and fully hid herself in the blanket, hiding her red, embarrassed face.

"You don't have to force yourself if it's too much for you…"

"No, it's not that…" Hina cutely peeked out of the blanket.

"Eh? Then, what is it?" 

"It was just embarrassing how I did that, I'm just surprised of myself… but other than that…"

"Hmm?" Sora turned to her, who pulled herself out of the blanket and pulled herself to his face once again.

"You can expect me to do things like these from now on~" Hina said cutely and quite stimulatingly, which caused him to turn bright red once again.

"Well then, let's go?"

"Ah… yeah…."

As if he was the one who just woke up, Sora just followed Hina's momentum on pulling him as he had his fingers on his lips, shocked at what just happened, taking more time to process it. As Yuu had said, Soraa really was weak, incredibly weak even on surprise attacks.

"Oh, you two are already up?"

"Ah, good morning, Awagami."

"Mhmm…" Yuu just stared at the smiling Hina, already understood their current situation, and just smiled back at her. "Breakfast will be ready in a minute—"

"Sure~ let's go, Sora~"

"Ah—" Hina pulled Sora onto the bathroom and immediately handed him something.

"This is…?" he took a look at it, to which it appeared as a comb, he turned his gaze to a perplexed look toward Hina.

"Do I have to spell it out…?" Hina said, not embarrassingly, but quite flatly, but her face was still red though as she took her own toothbrush that she brought.

"..." Sora took glances to the comb and to Hina's hair, "...alright…" and for the first time in his life, for the first time from when they have ever dated, Sora touched Hina's hair. 

Although that peck in the lips was indeed a first time as well, this was Sora's first time doing something like this to Hina. His face was bright red, and his chest was pounding quite fast, but he straightened himself up to do it. After all, his girlfriend, who was someone who is easily embarrassed by this kind of stuff, had taken a step into overcoming it. He knew it would not be nice of him if he rejected her.

That was too much… don't tell me she's gonna be like this all the time… I might be the one even more embarrassed now… Sora thought as he gently combed her short, silky, beautiful hair, with his red and embarrassed face.

"Thank you~ here." Hina handed him a mug half filled with water and a toothbrush filled with a good amount of toothpaste into it.

"Thank you." Sora as well started brushing his teeth as Hina stood beside him.

"You could've just waited for me outside…"

"No~"

"Nnn……"

"Let's go? Awagami should be done any minute now, right?"

"Yeah… but…."

"What? Did you forget anything?"

"Why did you suddenly start being like this? Wait actually, I'm pretty sure you talked about this with Yuu…"

"That's…."

"Well, not that I care. I'm pretty sure he also said it, right? That whenever I'm with you, I'm plenty happy already!"

"He did… but one thing as well made me want to do this…" Hina stood in front of Sora with her back on his sight and tilted her head to slightly look at him, and the obvious redness of her cheeks were also peeking.

"It's because I love you…." and just like that, right after she said so, she went ahead and left the red, embarrassed Sora in the bathroom, basically petrified from her words already.

That's… the first time she said that to me….

For half a year that they have been dating, it was the first time Hina had said the words "I love you" to Sora, which caught him off guard. But as he had mentioned earlier, these kinds of stuff will for sure happen even more in the future, and he knows that it's his time to be embarrassed.

0