Chapter 2
34 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wade stared at the new weapon for a long moment, and a thought struck him. About more real things. The weapon itself consisted of stunning and blunt damage. However, when hitting one of the trees. Wade thought she had nothing to eat at the moment. And from what he can see the sun is quite high. And if he were to guess, it's already afternoon. Too bad Wade doesn't know if the 24 hour cycle is in this world. He really doesn't know how much time he has until dark.

By adding Wade, he played enough survival games like The Witcher and Dying Light. To know that much more dangerous monsters than these twisted birds may come out after dark.

(Wade)-Okay looks surreal here, but the fact is that I don't want to come across ... wyverns or other monsters. Not for now. So there is nothing else than to use the knowledge gained during hours of playing survival games and TV programs.

(Wade)-Ed Stafford, what would you do in my place? .... I haven't watched in a long time. The most important thing is to collect everything that can be considered useful, but pay attention to the things that can be used to light the fire. Direction ... Eeee ... Everything looks the same. So direction if the map is not actually rotating when I am doing it. Just my pointer, well, I go north.

Wade walked in the direction he indicated and looked around. And for the first few minutes, he tried to locate something soft enough to make a fire. But so far everything was wet or unfit. Most of the forest floor was either gray sand or gray-blue moss. And there was not much grass. So Wade kept looking for the next 15 minutes. Until he noticed a few trees with creepers.

The vines grew up from the bottom to the top, slightly greenish in color. And they consisted mainly of a thick stem with a diameter of 1 to 2 centimeters, and small leaves grew out of it. Wade first tried to detach the vines from the tree, but to his surprise. The creepers were really attached to the tree and wouldn't let go of it. Wade noticed that the vines themselves literally clench the tree and without a blade he would not be able to remove the desired stump.

(Wade)-Okey...I need a bag to collect resources and things like that. And these sticks are perfect. And my new weapon, which I like less and less. Not cuttable, nothing. Something sharp, we're looking for.

Wade looked around the grounds and saw a boulder ... a very beautiful boulder. The boulder looked quite ordinary, ovoid structure, slightly covered with moss, in many places cracks and erosion. Satisfied with the find, Wade tightened his truncheon tighter and began hitting him. On the first hit, a slight dimple appeared. But only on the fourth blow, the stone broke in half. But as soon as that happened, Wade literally jumped back a few steps and backed away.

He did so because about a few hundred really small worms escaped from inside the rock. Wade didn't have time to look at them, but they were red. And red in real life and on the map is a bad sign. So Wade jumped back, looking simultaneously at the map and ahead. He watched as the horde of small worms ran forward after destroying the rock, in the opposite direction from Wade. In the direction of the next rock, almost all of them dig under the new rock. And then most of the red dots disappear from the map.

Wade sees that one dot is next to a broken stone. And comes slowly, ready to crush the worm.

However, that, aside from the fact that the worm's abdomen has been crushed and the little worm is about to die. It looked like it was made of amber. A small ant that is almost transparent. So Wade out of curiosity checked the interesting creature.

Name:#$%@

Race: Rock Amber Termite

Level:3

Title: Worker

Class:Worker

Relation: Enemy

MP:16/16

STR:6

VIT:2

AGI:5

DEX:2

INT:3

CHA:8/10

Resistance:None

Skill: 

>Bite[lvl.3]

> Spitting acid[lvl.1]

Magic:None

[-----------------------------------------]

Wade was surprised by the name, although it might be in their language. Wade didn't know, but this is a Fantasy world after all. So, seeing the termite suffering it has caused itself. He decided to do the only sensible thing. Using a stick, he finished off the poor insect.

[Host Kill Rock Amber Termite. ]

Wade also saw a flaw in the system. The system does not show how much XP he has and how much is needed for promotion. But termite probably doesn't do much anyway. So. Wade picked up a detached piece of rock that looked like a right triangle. But of course it was uneven and the top was rounded. Because Wade managed to break off the main piece.

However, the mere fact that the bottom edge appears sharp made Wade more than pleased.

As Wade approached the tree with vines with his new tool. And just as he was about to start cutting the vines to collect material for a makeshift bag. Wade got ideas.

Wade was holding a stick in his left hand and a sharp stone in his right hand. However, when he was about to cut the first climber. He had an idea. Since she has a solid piece of wood and stone. Why not combine it into something more solid, more practical.

(Wade)-There is an idea, the ax will be much more practical than the club. But the fucking stick is too thin for an ax. So he can make some more teeth. In the end, I can combine but also shape. But I can't do something if I don't have material. So it might work. Let's do it, but let's change the handle.

(Wade)-Combination..

In the next moment, both items were covered with red and white mists. And Wade realized that a few kilograms of weight from his hand were disappearing. And after a while, Wade's new weapon emerges from the fog, making him smile.

The hilt was half the hilt of Darth Maul's lightsaber ... a half circle. And the blade itself was slightly curved. The blunt side was gray solid wood with an embossed polished stone blade.

With a smile on his face, Wade checked out the new toy.

[------------------------------------------------------]

https://pl.pinterest.com/pin/35677022040207125/

Name: Stone amateur machete-style sword. Made of stone and solid gray wood.

Category: Weapon

Rank: Common-Unique (The first bladed weapon created by Wade Stone).

Resilience;(150/150)

Feature:

+25 STR

+15% Chance to cause a stun effect.(If it hits with a blunt side.)

+10% Chances of causing bleeding.

[----------------------------------------------------------------]

 
Wade was delighted with his new weapon, and he made a hell of it. However, bearing in mind that there is not much time and practically nothing to eat. Wade proceeded to obtain vines from the tree.

Acquiring the climbers by yourself was surprisingly easy because when you cut the climbers anywhere. The creeper breaks off and loses its strength. And you just need to pull it to have a tree-length line in a few minutes. So about 10 meters, it's a very old forest. So in effect Wade had 4 really long ropes. Which fortunately does not occupy 4 places in the inventory, but one. It only shows that the items of the same type because the ropes were not exactly the same. They are in the same place, which is good.

The moment Wade hid the last line in his inventory. Wade saw the notification in front of him.

[Based on the recent actions of Host, the requirements for obtaining the class: Craftsman have been fulfilled.(For the first class, the requirements were simplified.)]

 

2