Chapter 3
16 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wade curious about the bonuses provided by the newly acquired class. Checked the Status and Description of the new class.


 

Status:

Name: Wade Stone

Race: Human

Level:21 

Title: None.

Class:Craftsman (lvl.1)

MP:310/310

STR:34+ (25weapon)=59(The raw power of the common man: 0-60)

VIT:40

AGI:30

DEX:36

INT:33(+2)

CHA:5/10

Resistance:None

Skill: 

>Combination[lvl.MAX]

Magic:None



Name:[Craftsman]

Level:1

Bonus: +2 INT for Level

Skill: 1.------------------[The first skill requires level 10]

...

..

Description: Rare support class that provides basic skills. However, the skills acquired by these classes can be used in specialties such as carpentry, sword making, and the like. However, this class is generic and does not provide specialized bonuses like popular subclasses of that class like the alchemist. However, despite giving less buffs at individual levels than subclasses. The advantage of this class is the versatility and the ability to perform any profession in the subclass.


Wade was pleased with the fact that his skill mattered as much as the method of creation. And he knows that this is something that might give him a bright future or might end up a slave to the nobility. So no one had better discover his special ability.

However, back to the present moment, Wade decided to stay on the move and not stay in one place for too long. Better not risk meeting something really big or small deadly.

So Wade is holding his new stone sword. He started north according to his map.

Going further and collecting interesting plants that are not harmful to touch. Wade mentally laughed at the idea that he was walking with a stone sword through the forest, and his equipment resembled a Minecraft crate. Wade joked as he walked that he was like Steve. And he looked around carefully and from time to time he looked at the map.

Wade noticed that after harvesting the same plant many times. Which Lemongrass is, looked like grass but blue. Wade did not know its properties. However, there was a lot of it, and in addition to the Thunderbolt flower he had found earlier. This grass grew almost everywhere, so he collected it as much as possible. Luckily, the grass occupied only one inventory window, but each hair of grass was counted separately. And so, wade already had 130 hairs of grass, collected from a 30-minute walk in the woods. However, a miniature of blue grass in a blue circle has now appeared on the map. Around which you can see an almost transparent blue circle. And after pressing the description, a description appeared. Saying that there is "Lemon Grass" in this area.

Wade was getting more and more hungry so he looked for animals to be hunted. However, all green points on the map run away from him. Or birds fly over it, and Wade even tried to throw a stone on them. However, nothing came of it.

However, after an hour of walking and collecting blue grass. Wade saw a road, or more like a forest road, a dirt road. Wade took that as a good sign and as he reached the road, he looked at her.

(Wade)-There are traces, these are probably from carriages. And these are from shoes and bare feet. By shape, okay ... this way.

Wade saw the wheel marks of the carriages, the marks of the hooves. And footprints, some of them were chivalrous or cowboy, but more chivalrous than the world. And a lot more barefoot marks. However, ignoring this based on their shape, Wade chose a direction.

Go he thought. It wasn't 100% that they all walked together. Although the most likely puppies are that a slave trader passed by in his carriage or horse-drawn carriage. Slaves followed the carriage, and next to them mercenaries or private men of this merchant. Although it might have been a pilgrimage, after all, Wade has not met a rare man and is unfamiliar with the local culture. A draisine or a carriage could run before or after them. And returning adventurers.

Wede speculated about who had left traces to occupy the mind. And after an hour and a half walk. On the horizon, Wade noticed that the trees were ending, and as he reached the edge of the forest. Wade saw a medieval town, quite large, was on a high hill so he had a fairly good view. The city itself was surrounded by a moat and a high wall on which Wade could see guards in plate armor with red cloth. However, due to the distance, he could not see the details.

https://pl.pinterest.com/pin/144044888072297517/

Wade saw from his position that it could be the capital or a really large port city. Because the forest in which Wade is located is on a really high hill. And he sees the ocean or maybe the other side of town. The city itself has a large castle near Wade at the highest point. And he is surrounded by rows of buildings, so Wade himself did not want to count them. So, after finishing watching the nice view, Wade, holding his sword at his belt, went to the nearest city gate, where now stood two men in plate armor with red elements and an emblem depicting a white eagle on a red shield, standing at the old and stopping carriages and people entering cities.

https://pl.pinterest.com/pin/7810999345001669/

Currently, they have a carriage for transporting baskets of vegetables to the city. Which was blowing when Wade walked and stood behind them.

As the carriage drove away, the guards spotted Wade, who looked at him curiously, but kept the formality. They crossed their halberds, which were previously leaning against the wall at the entrance. And the one on the left side stripped the helmet and put it on the ground. I said to wade.

(???)-Hello citizen to Stormhold. What is the purpose of your trip.

Wade made up his stories as he walked here and answered confidently.

(Wade)-My name is Wade Stone and I am the son of a blacksmith. Unfortunately, my father had many sons. So after teaching me the basics. He told me to go on a journey and create a weapon that I obtained ingredients with my own hands. And show the result to one of the blacksmiths in the city of Stormhold. And if they see a potential in me, they will accept me. If you haven't had, find a way to earn your own money and create your own workshop. And making the one who rejected me go bankrupt.

Wade tried to speak confidently, positioning his facial expressions to make it look like he had flashbacks to his conversation with his father. Good actors can be useful, and the idea of starting your own business is not so bad.

The guard who removed his helmet had blonde hair that hung down to his neck and reminded Wade a bit of Thor from Marvel. He laughed and said, patting Wade on the shoulder.

(Chris)-Haha...This is just a degenerate father. I know the pain, I am the 6th son of Baron Bornser myself. But mine sent me to akadami, instead of kicking it out.

(Wade)-I had no choice. I didn't get anything from them except what I'm wearing. So I decided to follow my father's advice. Hoping that maybe something will come of it.

(Chris)-Yes...yes. I hope you will become the greatest blacksmith of the kingdom of Jerven. But show your masterpiece, me and Victor, the one next door. We have about 8 years of experience and we know a bit about the blades.

Wade pulled a stone blade from his belt and handed it to Chris. Which one came up to a friend and they looked at him together. Then he rubbed him and, smiling, handed him his gun.

(Chris)-It looks amazing, this is the first time I see something like this. That's for the Blade Dancer class or the like, I guess. But it's stone, how did you come up with it.

(Wade)-Honestly, it was a coincidence. I was looking for materials and only found a piece of wood that I had worked. And after finding the right stones that I had previously worked, I created this miracle. And frankly speaking, this is the prototype 9 that is actually serviceable.

(Chris)-I would like to buy a sword from you. Unfortunately I have a halberd and sermier class. So a sword, I'd like to buy it from you. Okay, another caravan on its way. Good luck Wade Stone on your new way of life. And welcome to the city of Stormhold and good luck.

Then Wade wondered and walked into town.

 

2