Chapter 2 – The first fight in the new world
32 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If you like my work leave a follow, comment or rating. Enjoy your reading!

Alex went along the corridor with Lucifer on the way. They visited several rooms and bathrooms, but they met nothing strange. After a few minutes of walking, they reached an old-looking door. When Lucifer opened it inside, it was full of weapons, shields, and armor and all of them looked like it forged them yesterday.

So he chose the blade and tried to see if what he read was true. Somehow he can hold the sword, but when he swings it falls out of his hand. “So the book didn’t lie. A person who is born with a certain class can’t train in another class” - he picked and then gave the weapon to Lucifer. The latter swung it as if he was a born swordsman.

They left the armory and explored the other side of the tomb; they walked past the area where he was reborn and after a minute they passed a much larger door. “What’s with this door? A giraffe wouldn’t have to bend the hell down,” he thought as he walked inside. The room was even more opulent than the one he woke up in. Aside from the gilded walls and pillars, gems that looked very expensive glittered everywhere. Then his gaze was caught by huge calendula which was made of thousands of diamond-like stones, then seats were attached along the hall, and at the end stood a throne made of animal bones. “This is the throne room, but then who were the bones in which I was reborn?” he wondered. Looking further, he noticed that two horrible skulls were sticking out on either party of the seat. The palm rest was made of human skulls.

The throne looked spectacular, as if it was made especially for the ruler of the world. Alex stepped closer to get a closer look. His eyes landed on the skulls: “Are these humans?” he exclaimed. Although he was disgusted, inside he felt excited. He didn’t know why, but he wanted to sit on this throne. Later, he looked at the two enormous heads coming out of the throne that were made of bone.

“Who the hell hunted two dragons to make a stool to sit on!!!,” he shouted in his mind. He tried to calm down and walked with his servant towards the door that was behind the throne. When they passed without a door, they came out into a large corridor at the edge of which was a diamond door. Many other corridors diverged from the hallway, but he checked out the room at the top of the hallway first.

As he came to again, he looked at the familiar two dogs standing on either side of the door as if guarding the entrance. This time, their eyes did not move. The door opened by itself, which shocked Alex; he walked inside and saw an appointed living room with seats and a table. Further on stood a desk with a seat resembling a smaller throne. “Made of bone,” - he thought with amusement. They then entered the next room, in which there was a bed large enough to accommodate ten people. After ten minutes of checking his residence, there were three bathrooms, a living room, two bedrooms, and a private vault. When they opened the vault, there was a lot of stuff in there, but what Alex was most curious about was the “Transformation” booklet, which was only about three pages long.

Alex did not waste time and read. Looking at the number of riches, he was sure that it would not be an ordinary thing. After he read, he heard a familiar sound in his head:

“[You have learned zero transformation magic]”.

He entered his status to learn more about this skill.

[Transformation(0/3)] - Allows the thrower to change their form as imagined, but does not change race or status only their body, which will be as strong as the original. The scent, aura, and voice also change. It is nearly impossible to see through the true form. The thrower can have a maximum of three bodies saved and they cannot be removed. Development ability.

“What an OP ability! With this, I won’t arouse the interest of other people and I can also have three personalities that will be useful to conquer this world. I just have to choose well because I only have three bodies that I can save so far. Maybe I’ll create the character I used in Wowie first? He was quite handsome. I just don’t know if I would attract too much interest, but then again, looks can be helpful.”

He looked at the book. “That was to be expected.” the book was blank. “The ability was a onetime thing to learn,” he thought, sighed, and imagined a figure with silver hair obscuring his eyes, medium height, a handsome face, and a finely muscled body. “Transformation,” he said and his entire body changed. Bones covered the skin and organs formed inside. “What a strange feeling. I feel like something is walking inside my body. Lucifer, who was standing at the side, had his face open but said nothing. His Lord had changed into a young, handsome man. “Bring me the mirror,” waving his hand he said and Lucifer went to the bathroom, took the mirror, and returned. “Please my Lord,” holding the mirror in front of Alex. The young man looked at himself in the mirror and smiled from ear to ear. “Even my Lord’s smile is special,” Lucifer thought, covering his face so his Lord couldn’t see his blush.

“Lucifer.”

“Yes, my Lord?”

“Investigate this tomb as soon as possible and inform me if you find anything interesting.”

“Yes, I will, my Lord,” he said and walked with a quick step, completing his first task. He had a smile on his face and walked with a skipping step.

At the same moment, Alex was thinking about his plans. “I should not stand out. For now, explore the kingdoms nearby and get to a higher level. The major problem now is the level, because any soldier could kill me, and that I can only have ten undead under my control at once. Firstly, to increase my level, secondly to learn more about the relationship between the kingdoms nearby and their strongest units, thirdly I have to get the bodies of people who had good classes and skills.” he thought while lying in bed, at that moment he received a mental message.

“My Lord I found a staircase leading down and up at the bottom there is an entryway and at the top, there are high-level creatures but they don’t seem to attack, I think they are guarding your tomb,” Lucifer reported to Alex.

“Alright, you can go to the armory, take some weapons and armor and get some gems from the vault and meet me at the room I woke up in,” Alex ordered

After a few minutes they met, Alex took the things from Lucifer and put them in the system inventory, then together they started towards the stairs leading upwards. When they climbed the stairs, they saw some scary creatures. Among them were some orcs, goblins, creatures with 5 heads and a boar’s body, and many others. When Alex used [Detect Threat] skill, the message showed [High Danger], which meant that it was better not to fight with them because the chance to win was fragile. After they passed, the creatures became weaker and weaker until he finally reached the ones that didn’t seem to have intelligence.

“My Lord, it seems we will have to fight,” he shouted as he ran up two meters in front of Alex trying to protect him. “Alright, we need some experience and we should be able to handle them. You gather them on you and I will try to kill them.”

“[Vanguard]!,” he yelled as all the monsters started running towards him once they were close: “[Necromancer’s Ball],” he thought and a ball the size of his head flew towards several goblins. The ball smashed into one goblin and splashed into the others, the skill did little damage but it slowly sucked the life out of them and sent them to Alex. “[Sword Slashing],” he cut with his sword not giving the goblin a chance to turn the situation around, and turned to look to see if his Lord was alright.

“You did well Lucifer, bring me their corpses here,” he said, wondering if it would be the undead that would kill or if he would gain experience, so he decided to make them undead to test his theory. If it turned out to be true, it would be the skill that changed everything. When Lucifer brought him six dead goblins, Alex used on one of them “[Rise Undead]” he thought and the black ointment came out of his hand and took the whole body of the goblin. “What the hell, now that I think about it if I revive a human with skin will I create a popular human zombie or will its shortcut be absorbed and revive a skeleton,” a moment later when the black ointment disappeared a goblin appeared looking the same as before. “This servant greets the ruler,” he greeted, kneeling.

If you like my work leave a follow, comment or rating. Enjoy your reading!

1