Chapter 12- A new expectation
352 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 Koto opened his eyes and took off his headset. [I'm covered in sweat and I need to take a shower, but first.] Koto hopped off his bed and into his chair. He turned on his computer, opened Guugle, and typed in a website. It was a website designed for MFO, where fans could talk to each other and share news about it. *User Anonymous 368 has joined the chat*

YuriLover-I'm telling you, that person could've used hacks.

UtoQuota-There's no way, you're just jealous that they're better than you.

TigerHinter23-I'd strongly disagree with both of you, they're probably someone from a big shot company and the Astel company probably gave them some hints.

After watching the three of them argue over what he thinks it is, he interrupted them with a question.

Anonymous 368-What are you all talking about?

UtoQuota-We're talking about the top three ranking player.

YuriLover-The only person with a legend grade weapon.

TigerHinter23-And a person with incomparable feats. [And of course, I hit the jackpot.]

Anonymous 368-Well, do you think they're male or female? [I really shouldn't have asked this question, but I just needed to know.] There was no one talking in the chat after that question, until one person typed in the chat.

YourWorstDream-I feel like they would be a male. 

There was an overwhelming amount saying that they would be a male, and the only people saying female, were the simps. [I should've expected much. Anyways, I need to take a shower.] Koto turned off his computer and picked out clothes from his limited supply. He entered the bathroom and quickly took a shower. After exiting the shower and changing his clothes, he decided to make some food to eat instead of going out. [I usually go out, but I feel like heading straight onto MFO once I'm done eating.] He finished eating and was about to put on his headset, when someone knocked on his door. He walked to the door and opened the door to see a girl, with brown hair in a twin tail, brownish eyes and was about 157 cm. Koto stared at her for a bit, as he did not recognize her one bit, but felt familiar.

"Are you going to let me in?" She tried to nudge herself in, but Koto stopped her.

"Sorry, but who are you?" The girl gasped from the question,

"Don't worry. I'll give you a reminder." The girl closed her hands into a fist and held it back, before launching it straight into Koto's gut. Fortunately, Koto remembered who she was right before the punch, and prepared himself. He groaned a bit, but didn't fall to the ground. 

"Sorry, you can come in." As he stepped aside to let her through, she told him,

"Grown a bit tougher since the last time you've seen your big sis?" 

"Yeah, maybe." They walked to the only table in the apartment and sat down. 

"Ugh, why are you living in a crappy apartment like this? Why don't you use some that money that you earned through gaming." 

"I did. I'm renting this apartment." 

"Anyways, to the reason you're here Kokoro." Kokoro was distracted by the headset on the bed,

"What game do you play now?" 

"That's not what I asked."

"Just answer the question." Kokoro said sternly. Koto sighed,

"Fine, it's called MFO, or Medieval Fantasy Online." Kokoro seemed to have look of interest when hearing the name,

"Alright, what were we talking about. Ah yes, the reason I'm here." Kokoro scanned the apartment then continued,

"I just decided to visit my dear younger brother. Is there something wrong with that?"

"No, of course not." 

"Plus, I can't believe you forgot your beautiful little sister's face." Kokoro started fake crying, but Koto had no reaction. After seeing that her tactic not work, she gave up. 

"So it's nothing with work?"

"Nope."

"Alright then, you can leave now." Koto pushed Kokoro up from her chair, outside the door and said goodbye.

"Wait!" Just as Koto was going to slam the door shut, Kokoro shoved her foot between the door and the frame. The door slammed on her foot and she squeaked in pain. Quickfully, she pulled out a sticky note she had, a pen, and wrote something down. 

"Here!" She held out the sticky note, and Koto grabbed it.

"I have high expectations for you." Koto shut the door, and locked the door. [With all she had done during our childhood, I still can't believe her. Trying to be in my life after almost destroying it.] Koto sighed and sat down on his bed next to the headset. [We were only children though, but it'll still be hard to fix what she did.] Koto felt a crunch in his hands and realized that he still had the sticky note. He opened it and read what it said. [Wait. Isn't this the information to send a friend request in Medieval Fantasy Online? Doesn't that mean.. OH NO!]

 

 

16