Chapter 13-A new discovery
327 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 Koto hurriedly logged onto MFO,

"Touyo, enter this information into the friend finder." Koto repeated the information from the sticky note outloud. 

"There is one result, would you like to send a friend request?" 

"Yes" 

"Friend request sent." Right after sending it, Koto got a message. *You finally added me, been waiting.* *There's no way, you just left 5 minutes ago.* *I have my ways. Anyways, let's meet up, I want to see my little brother's face again.* Arako sent Koto her location and he closed his messages. [There should be a teleport feature in this game. It was something I read while trying to get info on MFO.]

"Touyo?"

"Yes?"

"Could you teleport me to the beginner town?"

"Yes" Koto appearance started warping from bottom to top, and completely disappeared. Then Koto appeared in the plaza of the beginner town. [Before I go, I should set up my stats.] Koto opened his status, and saw his stat points available. [Lvl 22, with 86 points huh. I should think about the future.] Koto spent 18 points in HP, increasing it to 215. Then 20 in MP, increasing it to 168. He added 14 into strength, increasing it to 87, and finally split the remaining points into speed and intelligence respectively. Increasing speed to 108, and intelligence to 79.

"Alright, I'm ready." [She said she was waiting at the armour shop, and it was northwest of the plaza.] Just as Koto was about to head to Kokoro, he realized something that he should've thought of before. [I'm a girl in game!] Koto panicked from just realizing, as it completely slipped his mind before hand. [I can't wear a mask, because of my voice.] After contemplating what to do, he decided to just go with it. 

"Oh please don't do anything." As Koto walked over to location, he watched the surrounding area. He saw players entering building, selling items, buying them, and just overall trying their best. He finally reached the location and could see a player resembling Kokoro. [Here we go.] He walked up to the player, and tapped on her shoulder,

"Kokoro?" The player turned around,

"How do you know that name?"

"Well you gave me your information to send you a friend request." Kokoro had a confused face, before realizing it was Koto.

"Why do you look so weird?" Kokoro walked around Koto, observing him, and trying to figure out what's wrong. She flipped up his skirt, and felt his chest. Koto was turning redder and redder as she continued. Finally, after having enough, he tried to stop Kokoro by punching her, but she dodged. 

"I've figured out what is wrong. You're a female."

"Nice observation skills Kokoro."

"The best in the world."

"Well, I already knew from the start. I just wanted to mess with you."

"I can't believe you!" Koto tried to get some hits on Kokoro, but she dodged every single attack.

"Your class, it's assassin isn't it?" Kokoro nodded,

"Guess our observation skills.. Run in the family."

"Can you not bring up the family?" Koto said with a grim look.

"Yeah, sorry." A depressing mood covered Koto and Kokoro. Until Koto spoke up,

"Where are we going?"

"To grind levels, mister top 3 in rankings. Or should I call you miss?" 

"Please don't call me miss."

"Okay, whatever you say." They walked to forest, where they could see people in teams of four, trying to kill one monster.

"Did someone help you get to level 22?" 

"Yes, she's the third ranking. Right below me." 

"Oh, so it's a she huh?" Koto face palmed,

"Why did I decide to help you?"

"Because~, I'm your older sister." Just as Kokoro finished talking, they encountered a dire wolf. 

"Try and beat it yourself. I need to test your abilities." Kokoro sighed, and pulled out her dagger. Just as the wolf attacked, Kokoro jumped over it and stabbed the dagger into its head. [Insta-kill. So she made a speed focused assassin and has no strength to deal damage. So she has to go for instant kill attacks.] 

"How did I do?"

"I know your playstyle now. It should be easier to fight with each other now."

"Shouldn't we make a party together?"

"Yes, I completely forgot." They opened their menus and made a party together.

"Now, we can finally start grinding." They continued diving further into the forest, killing monster after monster. The fought for 2 hours and took a break.

"We've been grinding for 2 hours, don't you think we should head back now? My mana is almost depleted."

"Yeah, we should." As they were getting up to head back, Koto spotted something with near precision. He started walking towards the thing he spotted, and as it was covered with moss and vines, he had to move it. He moved the moss and vines, and found a cave. *You have discovered a dungeon called the Wolf's Den*

17