Chapter 22- A bond increasing
180 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 Gyohiro and Akushi 'escorted' Koto and Kokoro out the building. They left them outside the building and re-entered the building, leaving Koto angry and Kokoro scared. Koto collected himself and focused on Kokoro.

"Are you okay?" Koto put his hand on her shoulder, but she smacked it off. Koto was surprised from the sudden aggression, and backed away. Kokoro snapped out of her daze and immediately apologized.

"Sorry, it was..."

"Don't worry about it. We both have a hate for him." 

"Yeah.. I guess we do." Koto could tell that Kokoro was uncomfortable, 

"I'll drop you off to wherever you're staying." 

"Really?"

"Yeah, just tell me where to go." They walked over to the curb where Koto left his motorcycle. 

"I didn't know you had car."

"I don't." Koto then hopped onto the motorcycle and started the engine. 

"Hop on." Kokoro backed up,

"I think I'm good now. I can just head there myself." 

"What? You afraid of motorcycles?" Kokoro froze up,

"Yes..." 

"Just hop on." After arguing back and forth, Kokoro conceded and climbed onto the motorcycle. 

"If you just get scared, hold onto me."

"Sure whatever." [Can't believe I'm treating Kokoro like a child.] Koto moved the kick stand, and started moving. Koto started moving slowly, to let Kokoro get used to the motorcycle. As they moved towards the direction of where Kokoro is staying, Koto started speeding up. Therefore, Kokoro started get closer to Koto. Fortunately they reached a fancy hotel, and stopped in front of it. 

"This is where you're staying?" Kokoro jumped off the motorcycle and responded,

"Yup, remember though. We're playing MFO today." Koto nodded and watched as Kokoro entered the hotel. He watched for a couple more minutes, then left the vicinity. [I want to punch father so bad. The amount of anger I have for him is massive, but there's no point on reminiscing on the past. Especially something that isn't that important.] Koto kept driving, but there was something he was hiding. He was hiding an emotion deep inside his head. Fear.

"Phew, I'm finally home." Koto parked his motorcycle, turned it off and made sure the kickstand was down. He then walked to his apartment and entered it. [The only thing I can do now is play MFO with Kokoro.] Koto picked up his helmet, laid down, and put it on. 

"Game, start." Koto entered the game and returned to where he last was. [I wonder what happened to Kurata.] Koto opened his friends list and his messages. He first read the message that Kurata left. *I'm not going to be on today, but this should give you enough time to look for the base of the traders.* [Guess I'm going with Kokoro today.] He switched over to Kokoro's messages and texted her for her location. She responded and Koto smirked. 

"Alright, Touyo, teleport me to the beginner town."

"Yes." Koto quickly teleported, to Koto's surprise. 

"Touyo? Did you get an upgrade?" 

"No, I have no idea on what you're talking about." 

"I'm talking about the teleportation speed."

"Oh that. I could always control that." 

"Then why did you teleport me faster than before?" 

"just felt like it." [Maybe she's like this because of...]

"Are you jealous?" Touyo didn't respond,

"Well, are you?"

"M-maybe." Koto sighed, 

"Turn into your human form, I'll introduce you to someone." 

"Alright, I'll try to keep the transformation process to the minimum." Touyo said with excitement in her voice. There was a gust of wind as a Touyo's body formed together. Touyo's body completely transformed, but she was female this time. 

"Female this time?"

"Wanna test some things out." 

"Alright then, just follow me." Koto started walking to where Kokoro was. He spotted Kokoro and walked up to her, with Touyo in pursuit. 

"So Kokoro. What are we doing today?" 

"I'm thinking about.." Kokoro spotted Touyo and dragged Koto to a spot where she couldn't hear them.

"When were you going to tell me that 1. we were going to have another person here with us, and 2. you have friends?" 

"Well 1. I was going to tell you right now, and 2. of course I have friends!" Koto sighed, and walked next Touyo,

"This is Touyo, she's.. an AI." 

"An AI!?" 

"Yeah, she's a special case. Something special I got." Touyo then curled her hands into a fist, placed them on her side, and put her head up. [I'm pretty sure she thinks that's a compliment.]

"Just don't think too much of it."

"Alright, whatever you say."

"Ahem, as I was saying. I was thinking we should explore the town more, for example. Go to an unexplored region of the world."

"An unexplored region?"

"Yeah, it's turns out in about a week's time, the game will get an update. And with that update will come new features, like a new region."

"How is it that you know more about this game than I do?" 

"Um. No reason. Anyways, we need to prepare for the new update, so let's go explore and level up." Kokoro grabbed Koto and started moving onward.

8